Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeee1 View Post
    it ws made for the 4.5.2 version of dbd and now it is 5.4.0 so i would belive its not very good to use right now. Idk about this just a guess
    Yeah but it worked fine for later versions, and there have been no confirmed reports of anyone being banned for using this tool (as far as I can see), I've been using for this tool for well over a year, haven't gotten hit with a ban, so it should be safe, but it's always a good practice to wait it out a bit after every update and wait for reports of anyone else being banned in case it's detected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aehmoro2 View Post
    Yeah but it worked fine for later versions, and there have been no confirmed reports of anyone being banned for using this tool (as far as I can see), I've been using for this tool for well over a year, haven't gotten hit with a ban, so it should be safe, but it's always a good practice to wait it out a bit after every update and wait for reports of anyone else being banned in case it's detected.
    alright. If you use it again and don't get banned could you send me a message?

Thanks
    tool doesn't work with the new Artist update. I tried to use BP modifier but it doesn't recognize my current BP and just shows 0 instead. I don't think it works unless someone else has a different experience.

Thanks
    I haven't played DBD in over a year. I have not seen new threads about rank changing now. So anyone still use it to change rank?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by htmystery View Post
    tool doesn't work with the new Artist update. I tried to use BP modifier but it doesn't recognize my current BP and just shows 0 instead. I don't think it works unless someone else has a different experience.
    Yeah, showing as 0 too for current BP, I haven't tried inputting anything and see if it added any BP, didn't want to risk tripping anything since it appears they've changed how/where BPs are stored now.

I'm gonna assume this tool is potentially patched now until proved otherwise.

Thanks

Cool I Need Help with litteraly everything

Hey i am Maxis.
    So i love dead by daylight i downloaded your program your file) So i need a cookie grabber and an SAVE Injector ii do need a big tutorial about this and that so thanku

Thanks

DO you need the 5.4.1 SDK?

do you need it if so i have it

Thanks
    anyone have an updated tool that actually works with 5.4?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516