Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hey dude nice release! :: if you want any help with it hmu im willing to give you ideas and such :: i hope to see this grow in the future ::

Thanks

exitGrind Demonstration

For those who want to use this as humanly as possible, set your Circle (ms) and Silder (ms) at 7-8 BOTH at the Inaccuracy Settings, and set the Length (>) around 0.000071-0.000080 at the Auto timing settings. REMEMBER, before starting, make sure you uncheck "Perfect Play," input these values and apply it before clicking start in order for the inaccuracy to work. here's the video link www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=yvbby1ZigcY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masterdavid11 View Post
    For those who want to use this as humanly as possible, set your Circle (ms) and Silder (ms) at 7-8 BOTH at the Inaccuracy Settings, and set the Length (>) around 0.000071-0.000080 at the Auto timing settings. REMEMBER, before starting, make sure you uncheck "Perfect Play," input these values and apply it before clicking start in order for the inaccuracy to work. here's the video link www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=yvbby1ZigcY
    I forgot to mention, the Length (>) for the lower difficulties (5.0 Stars and Below), it should be around 0.000081-0.000090 as I change the values in the video.

Thanks

Exclamation Most likely detected!

Woah, pretty cool!
    However, with that new anti-cheat I wouldn't advise anyone to use it as it is probably detected.

One could test it on alternate accounts used in different computers never associated with their account before, though.

Good job creating this.

Thanks

exitGrind

is it bannable ? undetected?

Thanks

Question Is it safe to use?

Hello!Good work on exitGrind...I would like to use but Is it safe to use?Or should we wait for an update?Waiting you response!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masterdavid11 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention, the Length (>) for the lower difficulties (5.0 Stars and Below), it should be around 0.000081-0.000090 as I change the values in the video.
    Good video! Why the first note always gives you 50 points? Is it because of the software?

Thanks
    even with this tool i dont hit anything lol , the problem on osu is the aim not the click speed

Thanks
    how do i open the map in the cheat

Thanks

Thumbs up Stopping once map ends

Hello, I just would like to say you've done a great job with this but the only issue i have is that the program doesn't stop once the actual map ends. Please fix this, thank you. <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12