Thanks

Trials win trading on pc?

Use to be able to use Netduma to only allow you to que into friends and win trade. They made it so all traffic is routed through steam relay servers to stop DDOSing which also ruined this.

Does anyone know of a new method to do this now? From what ive seen so far the steam id is listed in the packets during match making which is about the only way i can come up with of telling who is queing into you. I am at a bit of a loss on how to go about actually blocking other connections though. I think i could wireshark a filter to know when its my friend connecting to me but i don't have a solid way to block others aside from leaving the que.

Before anyone says it's not possible anymore....I know for a fact it is. My friend bought a flawless carry on PC, the guy invited him and qued 7 times into ghost lobbies(his 2nd account leaving the que). I spoke to the person selling it he obviously won't say how he does it but he did confirm it works the way my friend described. He claimed it has to do with steamid and from the research i did the steam id is indeed in the packets. You always get the steam relay servers IP address but in one of the packets it does include the steam id.

Anyone have a clue how to make this work?

Thanks
    The people who are still doing this today, and yes it's still possible,
    are usually on asia servers because they either live there, or have a good vpn.

Because asia servers aren't really populated, the old glory cheese method still works (just look up: ''trials of the nine cheese'' on google and you will find a document that explains the undertaking step by step).
    The other possibility is that they simply use stadia, because nobody is playing there and crossave is a thing, you will most likely always match yourself should you apply the old glory cheese method

Thanks

How?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Allerechte View Post
    The people who are still doing this today, and yes it's still possible,
    are usually on asia servers because they either live there, or have a good vpn.

Because asia servers aren't really populated, the old glory cheese method still works (just look up: ''trials of the nine cheese'' on google and you will find a document that explains the undertaking step by step).
    The other possibility is that they simply use stadia, because nobody is playing there and crossave is a thing, you will most likely always match yourself should you apply the old glory cheese method

How does one find this? do you have a ******* we can chat on.

Thanks
    PM me. I've being doing something like that for a while now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrappistMonk View Post
    PM me. I've being doing something like that for a while now.
    Can you tell how it works