Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    How do people still fall for scams?

Thanks
    Just going to add to this that Ring1 has officially been cracked, so be very weary of ring1 GUIs.

Thanks
    hey 2 weeks ago i downloaded one of them. and yes i got a virus. had to format my whole pc. but i dont know if that helps i think it does. can someone who does understand these things confirm that if i format my windows and delete everything on the c/ and d/ that the new windows has no rat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TsYunus View Post
    hey 2 weeks ago i downloaded one of them. and yes i got a virus. had to format my whole pc. but i dont know if that helps i think it does. can someone who does understand these things confirm that if i format my windows and delete everything on the c/ and d/ that the new windows has no rat?
    If you completely formatted your PC you should be safe.

If you aren't confident you can run an anti-virus like Malwarebytes as well, but if you properly formatted your complete hard drive you should be fine.
    Last edited by meme; 04-18-2021 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added av info
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TsYunus View Post
    It depends on the virus, this seems to be just a RAT or Trojan downloaded from a fake acc on a game hacking website, nothing serious, a simple format should be enough but still I recommend you to change AAAAALLLLLL the passwords you have from every acc you have ever made, including but not limited to, e-mail, facebook, Microsoft and others.

EDIT: Also I recommend you to use an 2-step app on you phone like steam, blizzard or e-mail.
    Last edited by lokinorr; 04-21-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    Michael Reeeves created a Robodog ta pisses beer...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I actually mentioned that in the first sentence of my main post, but I only said "another forum". I know very well where it comes from (I am quite active there as well), but I purposely didn't mention it to avoid people going there to check for it and do this on their own. Also I am not sure about the "mentioning other forums" policy here since even mentioning any other means of communication than the IM is also being censored.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 04-27-2021 at 12:56 AM.
    Remember! Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, buy Gold!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LokeYourC3PH View Post
    Since the Moderators are not posting a notice/PSA about this, I will (@Moderators/Admins, please sticky this post to the top if you can):

Warning to all fellow Members:
    A certain tool (RAT) has been developed on another Forum which name I won't mention here. It is a tool to create a FAKE cheat/hack for "Call of Duty: Warzone". Please DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING from outside of this Forum and files that were not approved my MPGH Moderators/Admins. These fake cheats will 100% guaranteed infect your system with a RAT (Remote Administration Tool). You can read more about these RAT's & fake cheats here, on CharlieIntel (Moderators, please don't remove this, it is informative and necessary, and if the link breaks any rules, please notify me of it instead):

https://charlieintel.com/activision-...-cheats/91739/

The posts in question look like this:

As you can see, they all look slightly similar in text (and have been posted VERY recently, all within the past day or two, that is because MANY other posts like these have already been removed and their accounts banned). Another way to spot these, is that ALL ACCOUNTS that made these posts will be fairly new, maybe a year or two or even three years old, but you will see that these accounts have no pictures, or are otherwise very low effort accounts that are not involved in MPGH at all.

And another way you can spot this stuff, is by looking at the post itself, which will ALWAYS be having a "Download Link" and a "Password" for the downloaded file right in the bottom of said post. The post will also include a fake VirusTotal scan, which you 100% should not trust based on the fact that if it was a real cheat, they would upload this file here to MPGH and let the MPGH Staff check these files first. These VirusTotal scans are either fake or manipulated, or the file scanned is NOT the file uploaded on the link they provide you. Here an example of how that will look like:

I hope you all will be very careful, and please don't infect yourself with a fake cheat tool that is only going to get you infected with a RAT, which will in the end use your Computer as a Crypto Miner or even worse, steal your personal information.

Can all of you guys here please help me keep this thread on the top by replying here or bumping it? Until this post gets sticky'd by a Moderator/Admin, this will have to suffice.
    I downloaded one of those Fake Rat tools the other week and now sometimes my computer won't start up, I have to keep restarting it about 100 times to get it to boot, I've tried formatting my computer and installing a new ssd hard drive and I still have the same problem

Thanks

Angry I'm one of those dumb who did it

I completely re-installed windows and then I changed all my password cos this guy took my warzone account, try to connect to my crypto account and send shits to my friends via *******...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thank you for the heads up.
    One should always do due diligence, but good to remember that you can't trust what your eyes see nowadays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12