Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    I'm In details please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I just nwant to waste my money on this. Give me a link please

There are IMPERSONATORS of me
    Please check the real one { monch0 }!!!!!!!
    [Has no ´ nor ' ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I am willing to pay more than $1000. Just send me an invoice. Mine is yours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice April Fools joke

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How can I give you all my money. Got 20k ready to make millions
    Blessings <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    omfg for a second i beleive on this omfg, i as literely wtf is going on for the last 5 mins, until i get it
    Graz u got me
    Creator of Creator that Created the Creation which Created these Creations to destroy Creation of Creations.

Thanks
    lemme get a tag if i buy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    finally, now i can proudly say that im an investor in financial things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    CS:GO flashbang mode activated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are we getting April fooled?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    shut up and take my money, where do I join?

I approve pizza, gains and most games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Is it sad that I also was hoping with all these theatrical words this might actually be a real thing hahaha, but I wouldn't doubt there would be a few individuals that would actually send 1k

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Greetings MPGHieans

To fund the upcoming version of MPGH, we've had to become creative and look to funding this upgrade through the outside world. Because lets face it, upgrading a tens of millions post forum that's been up for almost two decades is expensive and certain individuals who shall not be named end up taking the drugs and getting Porra tattooed on them and bankrupting daddy's billions on contests for the LOLs after a late night binger can only lead to MPGH being subjubsgated to outside influence of foreign governments. Namely Russian, Saudi, and Chinese billionaires who look to turn MPGH to an authoritarian regime not run by dictators who have a deep unsettling attachment to a bad 90s Stallone Film. But hey, we're not here to point fingers or have our values corrupted. We're here to find solutions, because our seed to leech ratio is approximately infinity.

You might think why not turn to our own good ol' murican fraudulent government? Because as President Trump would say, "ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you." Well we tried that. President Biden flatly rejected directing SBA grants to the website that creates America's next generation of cyber defense in this world with a not so subtle brewing cyber cold war, despite being our services being crippled by the pandemic and visitors leaving in droves due to fear of catching the coronavirus.

Fear not, fellow MPGHieans. Our plight only makes us stronger as we turn to the future and embrace the blockchain and NFT Premium Chainmaster Tokens.

You might ask what is a NFT? An NFT stands for Not For Trade, as popularly described by technowizards at your favorite news outlets. As in, once you buy this you're forever going to own a piece of history of MPGH and not be able to trade your Premium Chainmaster membership. So when criminals try to break into your house and point a gun at your head and demand you transfer your ownership of your MPGH NFT Premium Chainmaster Token worth millions to their account, you can proudly laugh and say that you're unable to transfer it and their actions are worthless and to have fun in jail.

You might ask how could this token be worth millions and why would we ever give away something for so cheap? Well heres the thing: our future depends on you. So as you can see, investing in this NFT ICO is the key for us to survive and drive the changes to make you to become a millionaire as we set our sights on the Cloud and become a distributed ledger forum chain company providing next generation NFTs for bootstrapping the blockchain, an innovation not seen since Theranos. This will only help us further invest in distributed blockchain cloud technology to provide isomorphic cloud hacks that use machine learning models to instantly make you win any game you choose. So, how much is this NFT premium chainmaster token? A cheap $1000 can get you locked in with this token during the presale. A breakdown of our NFT price sale dates can be seen below.

Price Change Breakdown
    Today - $1000
    15/04/21 - $2500
    21/04/21 - $5000
    31/04/21 - $10000 (FINAL DAY!!)

As you can see, within a month your token's value with 10x and you will be able to humbly donate a sizeable chunk of your post tax income to Uncle Sam to cover this appreciation. So what are you waiting for? Our NFT Premium Chainmaster Token distribution ICO will not be available forever, and now is your BEST time to lock in the best prices as we scale to the cloud.

And as always, your support in the comments section will be required and appreciated, and any deviation from this protocol will be met with the most strict and powerful retribution. Reply below and await further instructions by me to set you up with your NFT ICO Token Account.

Yours Ruley,
    arunforce
    Hey now listen here joe, im bankrupting myself. Shoutout to cocaine and ketamime
    Gang ✨

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think you want to tokenize your MPGH forum. In order to do that you should go via defis. With an ERC20 token. Create a own ecosystem you can use cosmos SDK, governance, token (DAO) etc. If you want help let me know... i added you on chat.
    . You will can get easy 2 million USD within the launch of defi (presell). But you need to follow a certain protocol.

We working on a bigger project to tokenize real world companies without new form of KYC.

thx
    Last edited by stibertwins; 04-04-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks
    you got me here haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast