Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

it's a ban or not?

guys, I have encountered a serious problem, every time I create a profile, if I do the first two games, everything is fine, then at the third I start to have this error ALWAYS kicking me out of the lobby "Disconnection from the host" and it is not a ban , as the fiddler tells me I'm not banned. Anyone who has happened to and can communicate how it solved?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xSebaHD_ View Post
    guys, I have encountered a serious problem, every time I create a profile, if I do the first two games, everything is fine, then at the third I start to have this error ALWAYS kicking me out of the lobby "Disconnection from the host" and it is not a ban , as the fiddler tells me I'm not banned. Anyone who has happened to and can communicate how it solved?
    That's an error, not a ban.

Bans are straight, you either get a ban notification on steam and the classic red text "1 game on ban record" or you are locked out from the game with a ban message.

Since nobody has replies to your question yet, my guess is nobody knows how to solve it, to try and help you.... if the problem still persists to this day, contact DbD support, they will not look over your save, the teams are separate.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    That's an error, not a ban.

Bans are straight, you either get a ban notification on steam and the classic red text "1 game on ban record" or you are locked out from the game with a ban message.

Since nobody has replies to your question yet, my guess is nobody knows how to solve it, to try and help you.... if the problem still persists to this day, contact DbD support, they will not look over your save, the teams are separate.
    Hi T-800, unfortunately I think it is a ban, but not reported. You must know that I receive this error from Microsoft store, so I assume that from microsoft store there is NO notification on the account of the ban.

Thanks
    Hi T-800, unfortunately I think it is a ban, but not reported. You must know that I receive this error from Microsoft store, so I assume that from microsoft store there is NO notification on the account of the ban.
    I am not familiar with how a ban looks like on Microsoft Store.

I have questions for you, do you have this error on the same account after 2 games? can you close the game, play 2 more games and get kicked only in the third match?

Please tell me more about your situation.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am not familiar with how a ban looks like on Microsoft Store.

I have questions for you, do you have this error on the same account after 2 games? can you close the game, play 2 more games and get kicked only in the third match?

Please tell me more about your situation.
    So, I think I have a HWID BAN made on steam, and when I play on microsoft store, after 2-3 games usually, even if I am in the game, it initially tells me that I am no longer connected to the servers, after which it gives me this error "disconnected". On the other hand, other times I am, let's say, luckier because the error gives it to me directly when I try to enter a public lobby, after about 5-6 seconds. I'm also trying to use spoofers, but I don't know why they all have problems. The main one is that on xbox live, every time I change the MAC address, it gives me an xbox live connection error, and I have to re-download the game or restart the pc (which is useless since I would then have to reuse the spoofer.) I don't know if I made myself clear, I don't speak English well. If you have any solution to propose to me, I would be happy. Fortunately, I don't know if you know, on xbox the ban is unique to the xbox live profile, and NOT to the license purchased with the microsoft store account. So basically I can create lots of smurfs on xbox live and never be banned, but I would have to find a working spoofer, which is rare since many I THINK that are structured specifically for Steam, and not microsoft store.

Thanks
    So, I think I have a HWID BAN made on steam, and when I play on microsoft store, after 2-3 games usually, even if I am in the game, it initially tells me that I am no longer connected to the servers, after which it gives me this error "disconnected". On the other hand, other times I am, let's say, luckier because the error gives it to me directly when I try to enter a public lobby, after about 5-6 seconds. I'm also trying to use spoofers, but I don't know why they all have problems. The main one is that on xbox live, every time I change the MAC address, it gives me an xbox live connection error, and I have to re-download the game or restart the pc (which is useless since I would then have to reuse the spoofer.) I don't know if I made myself clear, I don't speak English well. If you have any solution to propose to me, I would be happy. Fortunately, I don't know if you know, on xbox the ban is unique to the xbox live profile, and NOT to the license purchased with the microsoft store account. So basically I can create lots of smurfs on xbox live and never be banned, but I would have to find a working spoofer, which is rare since many I THINK that are structured specifically for Steam, and not microsoft store.
    What an odd situation. If you have been banned more than 3 times on steam, then your ban is clearly HWID. You'd have to contact BHVR support and get a clear answer on your ban situation.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

xSebaHD_ (04-13-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What an odd situation. If you have been banned more than 3 times on steam, then your ban is clearly HWID. You'd have to contact BHVR support and get a clear answer on your ban situation.

Ok, i have to search a good spoofer for microsoft store...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hmm, still searching.
    Last edited by xSebaHD_; 04-17-2021 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I solved the problem, anyone who can't get the spoofer to work on MSstore, contact me privately!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

You will be notified when you get banned

That's definitely not a ban. but something is behind the disconnection.
    Numerous things could be the cause like connection issues or some failed injections ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PanTube View Post
    That's definitely not a ban. but something is behind the disconnection.
    Numerous things could be the cause like connection issues or some failed injections ??
    No, absolutely no. This error he gives me is a 100% ban, it was confirmed to me with a ticket. As it happens every 2-3 ban I got the error with every new account. So I solved it with a spoofer. That's all :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What you described there Seba is a classic culprit of HWiD ban
    what u forgot to mention every single time u tryna create the lobby on surv it doesnt let u but initially on killer u still can.
    Also shortly before actual ban you'll have a feeling like smbdy is on ur account cuz u re getting complete random lobby kicks etc and since u start noticing that its always 2 or max 3 games more and banned.

glad to hear u sorted that already...
    recently had to do the same just on a steam side.
    Last edited by Mastasly; 04-18-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    4th Apr 2021 3/3 HWiD Banned xD.
    5th Apr 2021 Back to 0/3 Bans. GG EZ...Try harder EAC/BHVR.

All those banwaves are just shitty inconvenience but defo not the
    showstoppers

Thanks
    it's HWID ban don't bother i've bought another copy of dbd and tested it with spoofer works fine