Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Hey! Do you do just weapon max levels for cold war too? Kinda what i'm mainly looking for.

EDIT: Added aswell to discuss.
    Last edited by QTEila; 09-05-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by QTEila View Post
    Hey! Do you do just weapon max levels for cold war too? Kinda what i'm mainly looking for.

EDIT: Added aswell to discuss.
    Added everybody back!
    Old seller with over 300+ vouches for my services.

Thanks
    Added on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Added everybody back. I'm online and ready to host

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    HOSTING DARK AETHER. CAMO IS NOW AVAILABLE AND VISIBLE IN WARZONE TOO!!

Thanks
    This post is falsely advertising hard unlock services. What the seller is offering isn't a Hard Unlock but a Soft Unlock. He either doesn't know what's the difference between them or he wants to confuse buyers into buying his cheap services thinking that they get something else.

Let me explain the difference between a hard unlock and a soft unlock.

Softunlocks : A softunlock method is a method where you can get any camo that you want as a custom blueprint. This means that you will only have access to that camo if you select it in the Armory section where the rest of the blueprints are. You can still change attachments and put stickers on the gun. The camo itself does not appear in the mastery camo section and it will still look like it is locked. If you change the camo on the blueprint that is saved on, you are losing it. Because of the nature of this process, softunlocks are riskier and the seller is required to log into the buyer's account. He is then, using an unlock tool that he has directly on that person's account to unlock the things he wants. As mentioned, this way of unlocking camos or any other game content is riskier and can / will result in your account beeing banned IF THE TOOL THAT THE SELLER USES GETS DETECTED (Which it will / had been detected in the past) or if the account you are getting the service on gets reported / manually investigated by activision. All of this information is important and must be presented to the buyer that opts to take the service. I'm not saying that softunlocks are bad by nature. The lower price for what you get, is a good deal, but it doesn't come with risk free. If you are using this service on a alt account or you don't care about the possibility of being banned, then by all means go and take this service, since you get a lot for this price.

Now, because I made myself clear, let me explain what a hardunlock is.

Hardunlocks : A hardunlock method is a method where you can get all of the camos in the game unlocked in the mastery camos section as well as all of the challenges camos like they were legit grinded. This means that you will unlock that camo in the mastery camo section of the guns and you can select it and remove it anytime that you want (Same applies for all of others challenges camos). The method is 100% safe because it doesn't requires the seller to login into your account and use any tool. This method is done via hosting the buyer in a private lobby. The difference is that, in this case, the host is using his tool on his account, while the buyer is not using anything, he is just taking advantage of that lobby. Because there isn't anything on the buyer end, his account is not at risk. Hosts accounts get occasionally banned but the customers are always safe. You can think about it like you were to play with a cheater in warzone. If the cheater gets caught, only his account gets banned, not the whole squad for playing with him. Of course, you won't see any hard unlocks advertised for 20$ like in the case of soft unlocks because of the nature of them. This service will cost more money because is higher quality and it takes more time to do.

I'm seeing trusted, old users of this forum vouching for something that they have no idea about, ultimately building sellers that advertise falsely a good reputation for the wrong reasons.
    Hope I made myself clear and that now everybody can make a decision based of what both of these methods have to offer, and on the budget that they have. This post wasn't made to hate on the seller, since I do not know if he just got into this and doesn't know what he is offering either or if he purposely false advertising high quality, more expensive services for cheap. What I would ask a moderator to do or even the owner of the post is to change his original post from hard unlock to soft unlock.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This guy copied my reply to one of his posts where he false advertises his services. This has nothing to do with the quality of my services. Unlike him, I do offer hard unlock, safe services and I do not lie to my customers about what I sell. If you read this text of wall, just keep in mind that he just copied my criticism of his post.
    Really low of him to do that, but I guess he is butt hurt that I told everybody what he is selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Trill View Post
    This post is falsely advertising hard unlock services. What the seller is offering isn't a Hard Unlock but a Soft Unlock. He either doesn't know what's the difference between them or he wants to confuse buyers into buying his cheap services thinking that they get something else.

Let me explain the difference between a hard unlock and a soft unlock.

Softunlocks : A softunlock method is a method where you can get any camo that you want as a custom blueprint. This means that you will only have access to that camo if you select it in the Armory section where the rest of the blueprints are. You can still change attachments and put stickers on the gun. The camo itself does not appear in the mastery camo section and it will still look like it is locked. If you change the camo on the blueprint that is saved on, you are losing it. Because of the nature of this process, softunlocks are riskier and the seller is required to log into the buyer's account. He is then, using an unlock tool that he has directly on that person's account to unlock the things he wants. As mentioned, this way of unlocking camos or any other game content is riskier and can / will result in your account beeing banned IF THE TOOL THAT THE SELLER USES GETS DETECTED (Which it will / had been detected in the past) or if the account you are getting the service on gets reported / manually investigated by activision. All of this information is important and must be presented to the buyer that opts to take the service. I'm not saying that softunlocks are bad by nature. The lower price for what you get, is a good deal, but it doesn't come with risk free. If you are using this service on a alt account or you don't care about the possibility of being banned, then by all means go and take this service, since you get a lot for this price.

Now, because I made myself clear, let me explain what a hardunlock is.

Hardunlocks : A hardunlock method is a method where you can get all of the camos in the game unlocked in the mastery camos section as well as all of the challenges camos like they were legit grinded. This means that you will unlock that camo in the mastery camo section of the guns and you can select it and remove it anytime that you want (Same applies for all of others challenges camos). The method is 100% safe because it doesn't requires the seller to login into your account and use any tool. This method is done via hosting the buyer in a private lobby. The difference is that, in this case, the host is using his tool on his account, while the buyer is not using anything, he is just taking advantage of that lobby. Because there isn't anything on the buyer end, his account is not at risk. Hosts accounts get occasionally banned but the customers are always safe. You can think about it like you were to play with a cheater in warzone. If the cheater gets caught, only his account gets banned, not the whole squad for playing with him. Of course, you won't see any hard unlocks advertised for 20$ like in the case of soft unlocks because of the nature of them. This service will cost more money because is higher quality and it takes more time to do.

I'm seeing trusted, old users of this forum vouching for something that they have no idea about, ultimately building sellers that advertise falsely a good reputation for the wrong reasons.
    Hope I made myself clear and that now everybody can make a decision based of what both of these methods have to offer, and on the budget that they have. This post wasn't made to hate on the seller, since I do not know if he just got into this and doesn't know what he is offering either or if he purposely false advertising high quality, more expensive services for cheap. What I would ask a moderator to do or even the owner of the post is to change his original post from hard unlock to soft unlock.

Thanks
    Be careful this guy just join this year and goes around hating on other sellers posts that he don't even buy from
    -rep
    just go to the other coldwar seller he is not a hater lol
    BEWARE
    Last edited by Chaos_Trill; 09-14-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks
    Since seller trying to sabotage other people services thread, I'm here just to be honest.

First time I was looking for service, I got interested in this seller service so I contacted him, I asked him if he offer a vouch copy or I would buy, he never really gave an answer for two days he just kept ignoring me wasting my time.

And if you ask me, I would go for soft unlocking cause hard unlocking got one of my friends shadow banned.
    Beside I don't recommend the seller.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luciano For This Useful Post:

Chaos_Trill (09-15-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Silence is a response too. If you think I need vouch copies after having 10 pages of customers and more than 300 vouches in total on different platforms, you are delusional. Having 200 posts doesn't make you a trustworthly guy of this platform, vouching for somebody that offered you softunlocks that will get you banned shows this very clearly. You are trying to use your image to get free stuff and I am not into that. Buy the services, this ain't no make a wish. Besides that, a hardunlock will never get you banned, because that type of services are hosted in a lobby, while for what you bought, you gave the seller your account info. That will get you shadow banned or perma banned. Again, 0 knowledge about this, you never bought from me, so why you wound't recommend me, just because you got mad that I didn't wanted to give you free stuff? you are talking non sense. Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    Since seller trying to sabotage other people services thread, I'm here just to be honest.

First time I was looking for service, I got interested in this seller service so I contacted him, I asked him if he offer a vouch copy or I would buy, he never really gave an answer for two days he just kept ignoring me wasting my time.

And if you ask me, I would go for soft unlocking cause hard unlocking got one of my friends shadow banned.
    Beside I don't recommend the seller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    added you on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Added on IM

+ Rep fast service and response. I can confirm that the service provided is a hard unlock.
    Last edited by Jokka0984; 09-19-2021 at 05:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokka0984 View Post
    Added on IM
    Added you guys back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    BUMP! Online and ready to host. Doing PLAYER XP TOO NOW

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast