Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bartekbb75 View Post
    Every cheat is not safe 100% also from what I know DbD doesn't have VAC only EAC im using this cheat for around 4 months no ban
    Correct, VAC has nothing to do with DBD.
    What is protecting Steam and MsStore version is kernel level anti-cheat called EasyAntiCheat.
    For Consoles its not present for obvious reasons.
    4th Apr 2021 3/3 HWiD Banned xD.
    5th Apr 2021 Back to 0/3 Bans. GG EZ...Try harder EAC/BHVR.

All those banwaves are just shitty inconvenience but defo not the
    showstoppers

Thanks
    @bartekbb75

This is a public forum, EAC employees probably know all of the tools posted here but they never ban anyone altering the save with them.

It's obvious BHVR solely relies on the ACM team (Associate Community Managers) for save altering. Knowing that EAC is one of the strongest non-evasive anti-cheats (looking at Vanguard from Valorant), they would easily patch and flag & ban everyone running such tools while DbD is running in the background, but they never did, starting from 2018 when all the bans started till this day.

I don't think save altering softwares will ever be the cause of EAC ban waves in this game, they don't seem to be handling this part of hacking... I had a post few days ago (last week I think) when I was telling about save altering to result in a ban with a probability of 100% in a matter of time (sometimes few days, weeks or years, all depending on the manual report). To make myself more clear, the anti-cheat to have the ability to detect and ban people for shards/bloodpoints/auric cells, I think it's all on ACM or the Security Department from BHVR.

I don't even think auric cells ban waves are based on EAC's detection but more on the method itself getting leaked and the Security department from BHVR figuring out whoever used it, then manually banning everyone & requesting the bans to EAC.

This is my conclusion.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-19-2021 at 01:35 PM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    what do we have top do when the game gets an update? Besides opening fiddler like always we just "re config install" the engine.ini again? Or something else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    @bartekbb75

This is a public forum, EAC employees probably know all of the tools posted here but they never ban anyone altering the save with them.

It's obvious BHVR solely relies on the ACM team (Associate Community Managers) for save altering. Knowing that EAC is one of the strongest non-evasive anti-cheats (looking at Vanguard from Valorant), they would easily patch and flag & ban everyone running such tools while DbD is running in the background, but they never did, starting from 2018 when all the bans started till this day.

I don't think save altering softwares will ever be the cause of EAC ban waves in this game, they don't seem to be handling this part of hacking... I had a post few days ago (last week I think) when I was telling about save altering to result in a ban with a probability of 100% in a matter of time (sometimes few days, weeks or years, all depending on the manual report). To make myself more clear, the anti-cheat to have the ability to detect and ban people for shards/bloodpoints/auric cells, I think it's all on ACM or the Security Department from BHVR.

I don't even think auric cells ban waves are based on EAC's detection but more on the method itself getting leaked and the Security department from BHVR figuring out whoever used it, then manually banning everyone & requesting the bans to EAC.

This is my conclusion.
    Yea i think same its altering pakchunk 1 with ssl bypass, or cert in any cookie grabber.
    cuz otherwise if they rly wanted to get rid of all currency abusers they would...
    Software they're using is a web based app called Kraken they can search thru UserID DB using many different filters...
    all it takes that one day some employee wud search for all accounts with more than 500k AC or 5mil shards...then he cud flag all of them blindly for manual checkup and I'm sure 95% of it wud be a hit.
    Same with searching for all legacies and then date of account creation within the first query result here u dont even need flagging u can bulk ban right away any account that been created after Legacy has been made absolete...
    they just dont wanna do it or cant be arsed to do it...

They would ban for savefile modifications only in a way of manual reporting by other players if somebody is idiot that loves to brag about legacy,or how he has 2000 purple beamers or simply is a edgelord of post game chat and annoys everyone there...

Thats my opinion on the matter.

showstoppers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @bartekbb75

Hi , Here is my ban reason

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2k15 View Post
    Is this detected by VAC or EAC? Will your account be banned for using this?
    This method can't be detect by AC , if someone report you , they will check ur account history
    ( but when my friend got banned they said that they got some errors on their servers )
    Last edited by LeViCodeR; 04-20-2021 at 01:26 AM.
    Best Way To Support : Subscribe to my Youtube channel

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeViCodeR View Post
    Hi , Here is my ban reason

- - - Updated - - -

This method can't be detect by AC , if someone report you , they will check ur account history
    ( but when my friend got banned they said that they got some errors on their servers )
    I am well aware of how they ban, I'm sorry for your account loss and HWID ban.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-20-2021 at 03:44 AM.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I am well aware of how they ban, I'm sorry for your account loss and HWID ban.
    You don't need to be sorry mate , you do nothing , I decide to save editing.
    They don't ban the real cheater which use wallhack - esp box - aimbot and something like that , they only ban us who aren't dangerous for anyone
    btw I have 10 more dbd accounts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeViCodeR View Post
    You don't need to be sorry mate , you do nothing , I decide to save editing.
    They don't ban the real cheater which use wallhack - esp box - aimbot and something like that , they only ban us who aren't dangerous for anyone
    btw I have 10 more dbd accounts
    BHVR handles them, specially lag switchers but they can't ban someone without proof, that is why there is EAC since the anti-cheat system is able to detect over time pay2cheats providers, different hacks, bypasses and such.

There are several public hack providers for DbD that got shut down or detected in the last few months.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

question

hi, how can i fix issue with internet working only in game, im sure thats because of fiddler

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo420 View Post
    hi, how can i fix issue with internet working only in game, im sure thats because of fiddler
    remove proxy

showstoppers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo420 View Post
    you have to trust the certificates.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xSebaHD_ For This Useful Post:

tokyo420 (04-21-2021)

Thanks

Cosmetics

Sorry for the noob question.
    I tried to farm the rift but its not possible for me to get all the cosmetics. Is there a way to cheat them? I dont care about items, legacy or BP.

Thanks
    hello i have problem it says instalation faild when im in game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by FOxter123 View Post
    hello i have problem it says instalation faild when im in game
    In the video I was in the game when I done that steps?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by X-RAM View Post
    Sorry for the noob question.
    I tried to farm the rift but its not possible for me to get all the cosmetics. Is there a way to cheat them? I dont care about items, legacy or BP.
    with config installer & fiddler u can get all the cosmetics

Thanks

some little problem

Hello, I have been following you since the D period. Your post is very good, but I have encountered some problems.
    I was successful the first time I tried, I have all the skills, but I don�t have any cosmetics from the market, so I tried the second time, but from the second time on, I can�t enter the game anymore. It It reminds me that the save file is damaged and cannot be saved normally.
    thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

I found the reason why I can't enter the game.It should be my fiddler setting error, but all my steps are based on the video you provided. I mainly see that DO_NOT_TRUST FIDDLER appears repeatedly when I set up fiddler. Should I agree to it or cancel?
    Last edited by antaresBB; 04-27-2021 at 07:38 AM.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast