Thanks

DONT BUY SCRIPT AND TELL YOUR IGN= WILL BE BAN!!

dont buy scripts and tell your IGN ! dont do this or u will got ban permanent,my friend got banned permanent after bought script and tell his IGN,all his alt and main account got banned forever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can someone translate this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiel03 View Post
    dont buy scripts and tell your IGN ! dont do this or u will got ban permanent,my friend got banned permanent after bought script and tell his IGN,all his alt and main account got banned forever
    Hey bud this is very serious

I advise the person to use the script on a fake account for two weeks or more.

If your fake account is not banned during this period, it is a safe hack.

I do not recommend buying with real money, but with in-game items, money or a weapon or anything in the game.

The person is selling script, you can be sure that you are not the only person, if other people then with that script, then it will be detected by the anti-hack.

So hacks sold out there are like any other shared here.

When the game is updated, you should use the hack on the fake account and see if it is still undetectable by the anti-hack.

So be careful

Thanks
    I know people who got banned without even using the hack, mods are so daft. They have some people who gave money just cause they know me, but mods, sometimes remind me of this lawyer

and you know the sad thing about it, no evidence either. jokey yes. mods don't care about evidence though lol they plant evidence, ha ha they are so kicksey.

I'm now thinking I thank god, that the fellas I also ask for money from, didn't get around to logging on on df, cause them mods, woulda ban their account too, funny thing though is they have no interest in hacks, they just know me, shit I don't even think they play the game. I think I was now about to get $10 mil, $3mil all kinda thing.

Some people bought hacks, some people just good hearted, you ask they will give. they get ban anyhow. that's kicksey moderation yes.
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 1 Week Ago at 09:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peoplewhat View Post
    I know people who got banned without even using the hack, mods are so daft. They have some people who gave money just cause they know me, but mods, sometimes remind me of this lawyer

and you know the sad thing about it, no evidence either. jokey yes. mods don't care about evidence though lol they plant evidence, ha ha they are so kicksey.

I'm now thinking I thank god, that the fellas I also ask for money from, didn't get around to logging on on df, cause them mods, woulda ban their account too, funny thing though is they have no interest in hacks, they just know me, shit I don't even think they play the game. I think I was now about to get $10 mil, $3mil all kinda thing.

Some people bought hacks, some people just good hearted, you ask they will give. they get ban anyhow. that's kicksey moderation yes.

someone selling script and ask them their main account if they refuse to give the seller wil not sell his script!

JUST REMIND YOU ALL PEOPLE HERE DONT EVER EVER TELL YOUR IGN WHEN SOMEONE ASKING COZ MAYBE THAT PERSON ASKING YOUR IGN IS ADMIN FRIENDS,PET OR HIMSELF!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    IF a scripter asks for your IGN you should probably ask yourself this question.
    HMMM maybe it's a dev/mod from the actual game trying to get cheaters banned HMMM

Use your brain and don't get caught
    Don't use exp and loot cheats they are way too obvious