Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVINIBRBR1 View Post
    Aka Family Sharing.
    Family Sharing comes with restrictions on banned accounts, it's a steam feature that is secured by Valve.

- Your permissions are revoked once you get banned.
    - You get cross-ban account when the main account is banned.
    , this applies to game bans by EAC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hackonymous View Post
    Just one word for that : Bhvr can't do anything about that, this is belong with microsoft, this method is same for all game on the ms store, sea of thieves, forza etc. Only way for bhvr to bypass this is doing something like bhvr account but this require to many work for them and we all know that bhvr are too lazy to do that

- - - Updated - - -

btw that's not exploit, ms store "store game license" and xbox app "store game progression" in 90% of the time ban are belong to xbox app wich is your game progression so create new xbox profile and you are "unban" but loose all in game progression (not dlc)
    The method can be safe for all games, but if the method can be used for cheating purposes or to help you evade bans and exploit the game, they will sort it out. I am 100% sure of that and you will see it by yourself, it will not happen right away and may take some time, but it will definitely happen.

They will sort it out, I mean Microsoft will, it does not have to be BHVR. Microsoft can set up a patch and make sure people can't abuse it anymore, and that could mean for all games.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-13-2021 at 02:30 PM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    Family Sharing comes with restrictions on banned accounts, it's a steam feature that is secured by Valve.

- Your permissions are revoked once you get banned.
    - You get cross-ban account when the main account is banned.
    , this applies to game bans by EAC.

- - - Updated - - -

The method can be safe for all games, but if the method can be used for cheating purposes or to help you evade bans and exploit the game, they will sort it out. I am 100% sure of that and you will see it by yourself, it will not happen right away and may take some time, but it will definitely happen.

They will sort it out, I mean Microsoft will, it does not have to be BHVR. Microsoft can set up a patch and make sure people can't abuse it anymore, and that could mean for all games.
    Yeah, you're right. VAC Banned accounts. No EAC Banned accounts. I have 1 account with DLCS in that and actually I share with my actual account and didnt get banned. Since last year. So...

Thanks
    Yeah, you're right. VAC Banned accounts. No EAC Banned accounts. I have 1 account with DLCS in that and actually I share with my actual account and didnt get banned. Since last year. So...
    EAC works the same (almost the same), VAC is for all its protected games and EAC only for DbD from your account.

If you family share DbD to an account where you cheat and you get banned, both accounts will get banned and you will not be able to play any, to clarify the situation, you will not be able to start start a game (a lobby, you can boot up the game) from the banned accounts.

I should have been more clear to you. You can still family share the game, just you will be banned on both and not be able to play the game.

More sources from where you can read:
    Family share #1
    Family share #2
    Family share #3
    Last edited by T-800; 04-14-2021 at 02:06 AM.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    EAC works the same (almost the same), VAC is for all its protected games and EAC only for DbD from your account.

If you family share DbD to an account where you cheat and you get banned, both accounts will get banned and you will not be able to play any, to clarify the situation, you will not be able to start start a game (a lobby, you can boot up the game) from the banned accounts.

I should have been more clear to you. You can still family share the game, just you will be banned on both and not be able to play the game.

More sources from where you can read:
    Family share #1
    Family share #2
    Family share #3
    Well, if I get banned in the second account I'll tell you. But I really don't think so and really think it is safe.

In the rules from Steam they didn't said NOTHING about EAC Ban with family sharing, so...

And PS: my first account is already EAC Banned a 1 year ago, like I said before. And my second account still safe with the DLCs family sharing from first account.
    Last edited by LucasVINIBRBR1; 04-14-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks
    Well, if I get banned in the second account I'll tell you. But I really don't think so and really think it is safe.

In the rules from Steam they didn't said NOTHING about EAC Ban with family sharing, so...

And PS: my first account is already EAC Banned a 1 year ago, like I said before. And my second account still safe with the DLCs family sharing from first account.
    You will not get banned, you only get cross-banned if you've started DbD from the same machine as your banned main account.

In your case, you should not be able to share game DLCs and the base game with your main account to use in the game, but the steam library shouldn't be a problem. These are the restrictions and the revoked access with the game itself to other accounts.

I get what you mean but you are misunderstanding me.

BHVR likes to cross-ban accounts when one of them gets banned so like you have 2 other accounts with DbD (that you booted it up and accepted the EULA), both will be insta-banned and the steam share should be restricted for both in terms of transferring game DLCs or using the game to play from a second account and bypass the ban.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-14-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You can continue using Family Share from Steam without any problem, but you will always need a new account, because if the "smurf" account is banned, the main account will also be banned. Unless you remove all Family Share accounts from the main account. If you do the latter, you can open infinite accounts on Steam and always reload a new profile, getting the free game for life without risk of being banned, since you will be jumping from account to account and your main account will never be affected. I have been doing this for about a year and as of today my main account has not been banned and I have had (secondary) accounts banned but unlinked from Steam. I don't know if I explain myself, but if someone wants I can explain it.

The same is with MSstore, but it is much easier. You can even avoid a Ban by using a Bug with Xbox live on PC. You simply jump to EAC once you have entered the game, you change your account and profile and you are undetectable of EAC, this without leaving the game.
    Last edited by ixuatl; 04-14-2021 at 02:32 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

Mastasly (04-14-2021),RedOill (02-08-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    You can continue using Family Share from Steam without any problem, but you will always need a new account, because if the "smurf" account is banned, the main account will also be banned. Unless you remove all Family Share accounts from the main account. If you do the latter, you can open infinite accounts on Steam and always reload a new profile, getting the free game for life without risk of being banned, since you will be jumping from account to account and your main account will never be affected. I have been doing this for about a year and as of today my main account has not been banned and I have had (secondary) accounts banned but unlinked from Steam. I don't know if I explain myself, but if someone wants I can explain it.

The same is with MSstore, but it is much easier. You can even avoid a Ban by using a Bug with Xbox live on PC. You simply jump to EAC once you have entered the game, you change your account and profile and you are undetectable of EAC, this without leaving the game.
    So hold on just to understand it good

what you do exactly is
    First you create brand new steam IDs gettin them all connected to main one then as soon as game is shared you logging back onto ur main again and removing all family sharing from it?
    will burner accounts game copies still stay playable like that?
    or
    you meant that somehow you first sharing it off ur main into burner and then disconnecting main acc. and then keep sharing from one burner to another?
    I dont think u can re-share game u shared urself right? so it be version 1 then?

Yea bro, pls explain it in details, as its actually interesting.
    cheers
    Last edited by Mastasly; 04-14-2021 at 03:55 PM.
    4th Apr 2021 3/3 HWiD Banned xD.
    5th Apr 2021 Back to 0/3 Bans. GG EZ...Try harder EAC/BHVR.

All those banwaves are just shitty inconvenience but defo not the
    showstoppers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Unless you remove all Family Share accounts from the main account. If you do the latter, you can open infinite accounts on Steam and always reload a new profile, getting the free game for life without risk of being banned, since you will be jumping from account to account and your main account will never be affected.

You simply jump to EAC once you have entered the game, you change your account and profile and you are undetectable of EAC, this without leaving the game.
    - How do you unlink the alt accounts without losing access to dbd in them but also preventing the main acc from being banned?

- How do you access EAC from the xbox-winstore game?

Thanks
    this method is known for a long time btw if you're new and trying buy dbd microsoft andhook some cheat on Microsoft store edition you can't because dbd is stored in UWP folder protected by DRM and it's similar to steam family share it's called switch profile like xbox console does

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by tozayze View Post
    this method is known for a long time btw if you're new and trying buy dbd microsoft andhook some cheat on Microsoft store edition you can't because dbd is stored in UWP folder protected by DRM and it's similar to steam family share it's called switch profile like xbox console does
    you can ''cheat''. You cant use cheats like fov change or jesus, but you can do fullprofiles, market files and bp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastasly View Post
    So hold on just to understand it good

what you do exactly is
    First you create brand new steam IDs gettin them all connected to main one then as soon as game is shared you logging back onto ur main again and removing all family sharing from it?
    will burner accounts game copies still stay playable like that?
    or
    you meant that somehow you first sharing it off ur main into burner and then disconnecting main acc. and then keep sharing from one burner to another?
    I dont think u can re-share game u shared urself right? so it be version 1 then?

Yea bro, pls explain it in details, as its actually interesting.
    cheers
    Something like that. Since you share from your main account (with which you have bought the game) to the rest of the accounts (that do not have the game purchased, only shared by the main account), but they will only continue to be shareable from the game if the main account has them added in "family sharing". If you unlink them, they won't be able to play.

What I do is:

1) I buy the game with 1 main account, I never put cheats on this account or modify anything in the game. And with this I share to other accounts.

2) The rest of the accounts (that do not have the game purchased only shared) there I modify things in the game, full profile, engine.ini, market, etc.

3) When I know that a wave of ban or something like that is coming, I unlink any of these accounts (that do not have the game purchased) from the profile that if you have the game purchased the main account (that is, when devs announce a new patch I unlink all other accounts).

4) I open the accounts already unlinked (either in the web browser or in steam directly) and if they do not have an alert message it is because they have not been banned, so again I link them again with the main account that has the game purchased .

Unfortunately this is not so infinite, since Steam only lets you have 5 accounts to share on 10 different PCs in 90 days it seems to me. So if any of these 5 accounts that you made get banned, you will only have 4 or 3 or 2 and so on. This really only serves so that you do not buy the game again and the account that bought the game remains intact and without a ban.

That is, share and stop sharing with new secondary accounts that could take a Ban, but it would only affect your main account if your modified accounts are still linked.

This method has worked for me, since in the wave of Bans of version 4.6.0, one of the accounts in which I had modified the game, downs, but when I previously unlinked from my main account, I had no problem.

Hope it serves a bit of clarification. Remembering that it is not entirely infinite, since you are limited to 5 accounts in 10 PC's during a period of 90 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by poopydoopy2019 View Post
    - How do you unlink the alt accounts without losing access to dbd in them but also preventing the main acc from being banned?
    If you refer to Steam, I have explained it above, really if you unlink the accounts you lose access to the game, only this method serves to prevent Ban your main account that has the game purchased, it is only for that.

Quote Originally Posted by poopydoopy2019 View Post
    - How do you access EAC from the xbox-winstore game?
    I do not understand your question. EAC is loaded when starting the game, from Steam or from the MSStore.

In both situations, it is installed when the computer is installed, in the case of the MSStore it is housed in a hidden Windows Apps folder that cannot be modified.
    Last edited by ixuatl; 04-16-2021 at 10:18 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

Mastasly (04-16-2021),poopydoopy2019 (04-21-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks for the informational post!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    4 words for you and to others

It's public information now.
    That's technically 5 words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Something like that. Since you share from your main account (with which you have bought the game) to the rest of the accounts (that do not have the game purchased, only shared by the main account), but they will only continue to be shareable from the game if the main account has them added in "family sharing". If you unlink them, they won't be able to play.

What I do is:

1) I buy the game with 1 main account, I never put cheats on this account or modify anything in the game. And with this I share to other accounts.

2) The rest of the accounts (that do not have the game purchased only shared) there I modify things in the game, full profile, engine.ini, market, etc.

3) When I know that a wave of ban or something like that is coming, I unlink any of these accounts (that do not have the game purchased) from the profile that if you have the game purchased the main account (that is, when devs announce a new patch I unlink all other accounts).

4) I open the accounts already unlinked (either in the web browser or in steam directly) and if they do not have an alert message it is because they have not been banned, so again I link them again with the main account that has the game purchased .

Unfortunately this is not so infinite, since Steam only lets you have 5 accounts to share on 10 different PCs in 90 days it seems to me. So if any of these 5 accounts that you made get banned, you will only have 4 or 3 or 2 and so on. This really only serves so that you do not buy the game again and the account that bought the game remains intact and without a ban.

That is, share and stop sharing with new secondary accounts that could take a Ban, but it would only affect your main account if your modified accounts are still linked.

This method has worked for me, since in the wave of Bans of version 4.6.0, one of the accounts in which I had modified the game, downs, but when I previously unlinked from my main account, I had no problem.

Hope it serves a bit of clarification. Remembering that it is not entirely infinite, since you are limited to 5 accounts in 10 PC's during a period of 90 days.

- - - Updated - - -

If you refer to Steam, I have explained it above, really if you unlink the accounts you lose access to the game, only this method serves to prevent Ban your main account that has the game purchased, it is only for that.

I do not understand your question. EAC is loaded when starting the game, from Steam or from the MSStore.

In both situations, it is installed when the computer is installed, in the case of the MSStore it is housed in a hidden Windows Apps folder that cannot be modified.
    how many days before the update would you unlink the account? For example the june patch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoxXII View Post
    how many days before the update would you unlink the account? For example the june patch?
    Devs announce it a day before usually

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

NeoxXII (04-19-2021),poopydoopy2019 (04-21-2021)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast