Thread: Happyish REPORT

Thanks

Angry Happyish REPORT

He is ignoring me for more than a half month. He has been ignoring me and super slowly responding to my messages through the refund as well.
    Basically I paid him for BOL refund and he boxed them an item with WRONG item weight (less than the item weight from the order), BOL noticed that the weight is less and they now put a bill for the full amount (also they emailed me that the weight is less, I have everything in my email). You may say "he is not responsible for anything that happens after the refund" BUT he messed the refund my sending them WRONG ITEM WEIGHT, and due to his mistake the consequence is the bill in my account!

You can even check in IM how slowly he was responding and he was telling me about a receipt which he has been waiting from his shipper while ACTUALLY the receipt he sent me is a photoshopped paper and I can prove that as well (no issue with that anyway I am just putting a note on his lies)

Also he asked me later on if I want a refund or to fix the bill, I told him initially that I want the bill fixed but then he stopped replying again and I requested a refund. He hasnt been responding since end of March.
    Last edited by petki4a; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @petki4a

add a screenshot of chat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @petki4a

add a screenshot of chat.

It was in T e le gr am, can I provide it as a proof?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @petki4a

if you got his TG from IM and add him there

yes both screen shot needed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @petki4a

if you got his TG from IM and add him there

yes both screen shot needed.

His te le from IM:
    Last edited by petki4a; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @petki4a

TG chat fully

Thanks
    He deleted the chat in Te Le Gr Am. This is enough to ban him anyway as he been practicing this since long time as I heard from other people got scammed but they don't have proof because he deletes the chats. How he sleeps at night knowing that he scammed hundreds of people and in the same time doing partly refund service as legit member. Pay attention to his response time and imagine how many other customers experienced the same which you know hurts the reputation of the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very curious to see his response, he knows he is guilty, now look at the scammer in action. He has 2 options - ignore or reply, lets see which one he will pick.
    Last edited by petki4a; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Happyish

24h to Resolve this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @HALOS117 @RespectNF @Hero @Ahlwong @Ally @meme
    Please ban User @Happyish

if you wanted to get unbanned you can always open a thread at

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=259

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    User has been banned.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Azerila (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    @Azerila :

I got refund from the company, then I got bill on my account which still stays and message that the item is less weight than the item which I ordered (Happyish made mistake and sent wrong item and that is why I got the bill). Now the bill will be sent to collector agency because of his mistake.

"post proof of this on your report opened again."

I continue from here and I will add photo proof that the bill is on my account and that the item which Happyish sent is wrong weight (also I copy pasted the text from the image so you can google translate it as well):

Betaal voor donderdag 20 mei en voorkom incassokosten.

English: Pay before Thursday 20 May and avoid collection costs.

Betaal je niet vóór 20 mei 2021, dan zijn we genoodzaakt de vordering aan ons incassobureau over te dragen conform de Algemene Verkoopvoorwaarden. De vordering wordt dan verhoogd met incassokosten: 15% van de hoofdsom plus € 19,99.

English:
    If you do not pay before 20 May 2021, we are forced to transfer the claim to our collection agency in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. The claim is then increased with collection costs: 15% of the principal sum plus € 19.99.

Jammer dat ik je niet zelf aan de telefoon kon krijgen daarnet! Ik stuur je daarom dit e-mail bericht over je retour, waarvoor de factuur opnieuw is opengesteld.
    Je hebt ons een afgiftebewijs toegestuurd van de retour, maar toch klopt er een en ander niet aan je retour.
    Het gewicht van jouw retourpakket was namelijk 220 gram, terwijl alleen al de telefoon 362 gram weegt.
    Ik betwijfel dan ook heel sterk dat de telefoon in het door jou gestuurde pakket heeft gezeten.
    Dit is dan ook de reden waarom de factuur voor de telefoon open blijft staan.
    Kun je misschien op een andere manier aantonen dat je de telefoon daadwerkelijk naar ons retour hebt gestuurd?
    Mocht dat het geval zijn, dan hoor ik dat natuurlijk graag van je en dan gaan we verder kijken wat we voor je kunnen doen.
    Een hele fijne dag nog en een vriendelijke groet

English:

Too bad I couldn't get you on the phone myself just now! I will therefore send you this e-mail message about your return, for which the invoice has been reopened.
    You have sent us a receipt of the return, but some things are not correct with your return.
    The weight of your return package was 220 grams, while the phone alone weighs 362 grams.
    I therefore very much doubt that the phone was in the package sent by you.
    This is the reason why the invoice for the phone remains open.
    Can you perhaps prove in another way that you actually returned the phone to us?
    If that is the case, I would of course like to hear from you and then we will see what we can do for you.
    Have a nice day and a friendly greeting

P.S Also he sent some photoshoped receipt, i waited 2 weeks for this receipt and through all that time he claimed that his "shipper" haven't send it to him when after a while he sent me a photoshoped receipt. I just add this to give you clarification of what kind of man you leave in your forum freely to deal with customers - stalling, lying non stop and deleting te le gr am chats, ask yourself how many people he scammed and deleted the chat in te le gr a m who can't prove anything because of him.
    Last edited by petki4a; 2 Hours Ago at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    User has been banned @petki4a If he wishes to return he would need to dispute his ban and resolve this scam report and others that he may have.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1537162

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current