Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    Hmm, not sure what you did exactly, but it obv. is no problem to run the "EAM Tasktray Tool", even tho that tool does not do the logins and just shows the progress of the "EAM Daily Login Service".
    If what you did works (or shows it works), test it a few days with an account that you do not use for like 2 days. If you do have the option to claim the rewards after the two days, you are good to go.

If you still run into problems, feel free to post here again or for a faster response write me an E-Mail.

Regards,

Maik8
    Hello!

Yeah, that method did not work. It did exactly what you said, only opened the counter thing.

BUT, after doing the task schedule manually it was appearing as installed on the EAM app. I then clicked on uninstall and install again and voila, it's working again.

So the fix was probably doing the task manually.
    Either way, thank you for your help!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gui200097 For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (06-06-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gui200097 View Post
    Hello!

Yeah, that method did not work. It did exactly what you said, only opened the counter thing.

BUT, after doing the task schedule manually it was appearing as installed on the EAM app. I then clicked on uninstall and install again and voila, it's working again.

So the fix was probably doing the task manually.
    Either way, thank you for your help!
    Glad to hear that.
    You are very welcome!

Regards,

Maik8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

gui200097 (06-16-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Is there anyway to transfer passwords from old version to new version? Will not load when I swap the account files.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by RichDogs View Post
    Is there anyway to transfer passwords from old version to new version? Will not load when I swap the account files.
    Hey dude,

Not sure why, but just copy the EAM.accounts from the old version into the new versions folder should do the trick.
    I am assuming you upgraded from version 1.4 to v2.0.
    If your old version is even older, you may need to first go to v1.4 and then to v2.0 .

If that should not be the case or you still have that problem, try to download this tool again for a "fresh installation" and just copy the EAM.accounts from your v1.4 folder into the new one. Nothing else for now.
    Still failed? Check the Log and tell me the results please.

Hope that helped!

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The EAM still works as intended!
    If you find a bug or do have problems, feel free to contact me here or via e-mail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I want to leave my PC on and let this run for a few days but it only ever seems to work the 1st time. If I let it run successfully and then try again and set the time a minute ahead and wait, it looks like it will run the scheduled task because I see it flicker for a second but it doesn't work. Even if I try run the scheduled task manually a second time nothing happens. Any ideas?
    Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
    +1 good trader, fast and nice.
    good prices too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHippo View Post
    We used a MM and trade went smoothly! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by falupinango View Post
    fast trade and great guy! +1 vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by ebolalover21 View Post
    was a very quick trade, i went first and when he received his money he gave me the items. would recommend!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRL View Post
    Vouch! Was a very quick trade! I bought two robe of the twilight, and 2 pixie swords and armor each! Will trade again!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethro34 View Post
    Trade was fast. Very nice and patient! +1 Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSmilezZ View Post
    Really reliable sell, quick, smooth. Very trustworthy + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    I went first, very good seller !
    Please post to my vouch thread if I trade with you: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=10231721

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Sorry for the late response, kinda overlooked your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasma69 View Post
    I want to leave my PC on and let this run for a few days but it only ever seems to work the 1st time. If I let it run successfully and then try again and set the time a minute ahead and wait, it looks like it will run the scheduled task because I see it flicker for a second but it doesn't work. Even if I try run the scheduled task manually a second time nothing happens. Any ideas?
    So you could open the Windows Task sheduler (Rightclick your Windows-Start-Button -> computer management) find the Task "Exalt Account Manager Daily Login Task" rightclick -> Properties and check the triggers there, you should have 2 there, one on login and one at a given time (if not, try to add them manually - (need instructions? Just tell me)).
    Also check the Conditions Tab, try to check the "Reactivate computer for execution of the task" (Can have a different wording, my system is in german^^).

If you want the task to be executed without you even been logged in, you can go to the "General" tab and check the radiobutton "Run whether user iis logged on or not" (That should make you require to enter your password on saving the task).

I hope this fixes your problems!

If not, feel free to report your results.

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I started working on the next update for this tool, do you guys have any feature ideas you want me to implement?
    Apart from:
    - A server-ping-checker (already started and made good progress)
    - Enhanced safefile security (the current AES-Key/IV Implementation is lacking "uniqueness")
    - Update / Import feature to simply add savedata from previous versions (without the "copy the eam.accounts" hassle)

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    insane idea but maybe contact an event checker so you can select an event and load into that server and head to that realm. maybe its not worth it since its minor but it sounds kinda cool

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (07-14-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
    insane idea but maybe contact an event checker so you can select an event and load into that server and head to that realm. maybe its not worth it since its minor but it sounds kinda cool
    Good idea.
    I have never used an event checker, are there any good ones online that I could "scrape" for this?
    I would not be able to switch the server with my tool as I am not really touching the game (except starting it).
    But a desktop notification would indeed be possible tho.

Sneak peak of the ping checker

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (07-20-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The update is going to br delayed quite a bit... my water cooling rig thought it would be a good idea to explode the water into the case while running... Just out of nowhere after over a year of running smoothly.
    Anyway, I need to wait for spare parts and since my other (private / business) projects are delayed aswell I may take a few more weeks to come back to the EAM. Delayed but I promise it is going to happen as soon as I can.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (07-21-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The update is going to br delayed quite a bit... my water cooling rig thought it would be a good idea to explode the water into the case while running... Just out of nowhere after over a year of running smoothly.
    Anyway, I need to wait for spare parts and since my other (private / business) projects are delayed aswell I may take a few more weeks to come back to the EAM. Delayed but I promise it is going to happen as soon as I can.
    dont worry about it man, i hope your rigs not too messed up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (07-22-2021)

Thanks

Post man what is token?

Main features

• Quickly open exalt with different accounts.
    • Open multiple instances of Exalt at once with the click of a button!
    • AES 128 encrypted save-file.
    • Add accounts from a muledump formated file.
    • Automaticly get the Account name (nickname) if you leave the username blank (or use the checkbox for it while muledump import).
    • Auto Daily Login for choosen accounts.
    • Detect running Exalt instances and close them if needed.
    • Create login-tokens at runtime.
    • GUI-Log.
    • Graphical statistics
    • Help / Troubleshooting build-in
    • Token-Viewer

NOTE: You will still need to claim the rewards yourself at the end of the month!

i have no idea what token is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by thighgap8234 View Post
    i have no idea what token is
    Currently deca changed the way logins work, instead of just using your email and password, the deca-launcher (mine aswell) sends your data to deca and deca creates a "token" wich is like a very long password that works only for about a day, after that you just get a new one (all without the user knowing, most of the time).

I hope that helped!

Regards,

Maik8

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (07-28-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I have good news, my PC is up and running again + I already found some time to get back at the EAM again.
    I am quite far into the update, just some minor stuff on the ping checker alongside fixing the stuff that broke while cleaning up the project a fair bit.

Currently this are the changes I made already:

• Quick setup UI (simply select an old installation of my EAM and the tool will grab all infos from there).
    • Ping checker
    • UI-changes
    • Fixed a security flaw in the AES implementation (sorry for that it is not that the data wasn't encrypted correctly, it was, but every EAM installation uses the same Key/IV for that. So potential malware could target and decrypt that with the key and IV found online (this tool is open source btw. just can't link it here as you guys know)).
      Said that, the new version uses DPAPI (Windows Data Protection API) wich is far safer as windows itself handels all key stuff.
    • Statistics module got a fix for the radar chart wich does not render currently (deca changed some data from the char/list request wich broke it)
    • Statistics module can now differenciate between base and total fame for the best class and the radar chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
    You asked me for that, could you maybe link me some sites good sites for that? (PM or so)
    If you do, I can look into it.

Regards,

Maik8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast