Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    When I try to import accounts.js into EAM, nothing happens? No accounts are added

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxnny View Post
    When I try to import accounts.js into EAM, nothing happens? No accounts are added
    In wich format is your muledump file?
    Already had this problem with another dude, after releasing this I noticed there are 2 formats possible, one like this:
    Code:
    accounts = {
    'email': 'password',
    'email': 'password'
    }
    And the other one uses " instead of the ' , if you have " in you file, simply open it in the editor, press control + H and replace " with ' and try to add it again.
    The next version is going to fix that!

Hope that helped!

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I keep getting "token not for different machine" when trying to log onto a second account. I've refreshed the token with no luck

Thanks
    When you click from another window, list of accounts jumps up. Same happens if you click on the title of the window. I often lose the point where I was because of that. This is really annoying if you have a big list of accounts to go through. Can you fix that? Also are you going to change that 'Optionen' typo?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by duharise View Post
    I keep getting "token not for different machine" when trying to log onto a second account. I've refreshed the token with no luck
    I couldn't replicate that issue myself, but it is not the first time I hear about it.
    If re-adding the account in question does not help, you sadly need to wait for the next version, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by formerHOCOK View Post
    When you click from another window, list of accounts jumps up. Same happens if you click on the title of the window. I often lose the point where I was because of that. This is really annoying if you have a big list of accounts to go through. Can you fix that? Also are you going to change that 'Optionen' typo?
    1. Thanks for pointing that out, I am looking into it and try to fix that.

2. Oh, haha I didn't even notice that, as I am a german myself and "Optionen" is just the german word for it, must have overlooked that one!

Regards,

Maik8

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

formerHOCOK (08-03-2021),Spectrelateral (08-08-2021)

Thanks
    Bruh it wont let me download it but i can download other things on this site why

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind I got it, isn't working on my browser for some reason. And it's just this post. Weird

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The next update is soon to come, I guess sometime this week, depending on when I can fix one of the last nasty bugs that I currently face.

A little preview:

Thanks
    Currently, EAM limits daily auto-login attempts to once per day. I'd like to see an option to override that so I don't have to manually login to each of my accounts whenever something goes wrong.

Also, out of curiosity, is it at all possible to send login credentials outside the RotMG client ala RotMG Autologger? That autologger ran within a Windows command window and logged into all of my accounts within a couple seconds. Never got banned or suspended.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1337 h4x For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (08-22-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 h4x View Post
    Currently, EAM limits daily auto-login attempts to once per day. I'd like to see an option to override that so I don't have to manually login to each of my accounts whenever something goes wrong.

Also, out of curiosity, is it at all possible to send login credentials outside the RotMG client ala RotMG Autologger? That autologger ran within a Windows command window and logged into all of my accounts within a couple seconds. Never got banned or suspended.
    Hey there,

thank you for the feedback!

Yeah, currently the task runns once a day, BUT if you want to re-run it, there is an option for that aswell, simply go to "Daily Logins >> Run Daily Login now", that will start the task, even if it did run already (but not if the proces is still running).

Hmm not sure about your second question, it is def. not hard to start another tool with the credentials, but I do not know of any working tool like that currently. Reason beeing that deca limits simultan logins to 4 at the same time (within a timeframe of 5 minutes) and also did they change the way logins work a short while back (See EAM update 1.4 for more about that).
    If you can link me to that autologger, I may look into it!.

As the next version is scheduled to come sometime next week, it would be great to get your feedback asap, thanks for that in advance!

Regards,

Maik8

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (08-23-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    Hey there,

thank you for the feedback!

Yeah, currently the task runns once a day, BUT if you want to re-run it, there is an option for that aswell, simply go to "Daily Logins >> Run Daily Login now", that will start the task, even if it did run already (but not if the proces is still running).

Hmm not sure about your second question, it is def. not hard to start another tool with the credentials, but I do not know of any working tool like that currently. Reason beeing that deca limits simultan logins to 4 at the same time (within a timeframe of 5 minutes) and also did they change the way logins work a short while back (See EAM update 1.4 for more about that).
    If you can link me to that autologger, I may look into it!.

As the next version is scheduled to come sometime next week, it would be great to get your feedback asap, thanks for that in advance!

Regards,

Maik8

Nice. I had never bothered clicking 'Run Daily Login Now' because I assumed that you set a hard limit on daily autologin attempts. Thus, that feature had completely escaped me by the time I posted my question... ;P

With that issue 'fixed,' here's the link to the Autologger\Simple Daily Logger program I used to use:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1291664

The program stopped functioning after the access-token update. It required an accounts.js file to run in the following format:

Code:
    accounts = {
        'email1@address.com': 'password',
        'email2@address.com': 'password',
        'email3@address.com': 'password',
        'email4@address.com': 'password',
        'email5@address.com': 'password',
    }
    rowlength = 8;
    testing = undefined;
    prices = undefined;
    mulelogin = 0;
    nomasonry = 0;
    accountLoadDelay = 0;
    debugging = false;
    Much like your program, each account could be loaded after a preset delay. A randomized delay would've been nice there. I had the program scheduled to run invisibly, and since it didn't load the actual game, I never noticed it running.
    Last edited by 1337 h4x; 08-23-2021 at 05:04 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1337 h4x For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (08-23-2021)

Thanks
    Would it be possible to order the accounts by their name/email alphabetically? Also, has anyone run into the issue of not being able to choose a name for their account? Trying to choose a name using the yellow statue at nexus doesn't work for me. It just says I don't have enough gold. Not having a name makes it impossible to trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by BGood View Post
    Vouch bought 20 life he went first and it was all quick and smooth plan on buying again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    Vouch for Yoasdfasdf! Nice trader, easy to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by bkr33 View Post
    Vouch. Bought 22 life from him he went first almost entirely. Great trader. Great guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaruto View Post
    Vouch. Bought 10 life was fast and easy! Great trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarahk View Post
    Vouch for Yoasdfasdf.
    I went first.
    It was clean and no problems.
    That loading screen thou

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoasdfasdf For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (08-23-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 h4x View Post
    Nice. I had never bothered clicking 'Run Daily Login Now' because I assumed that you set a hard limit on daily autologin attempts. Thus, that feature had completely escaped me by the time I posted my question... ;P

With that issue 'fixed,' here's the link to the Autologger\Simple Daily Logger program I used to use:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1291664

The program stopped functioning after the access-token update. It required an accounts.js file to run in the following format:

Code:
    accounts = {
        'email1@address.com': 'password',
        'email2@address.com': 'password',
        'email3@address.com': 'password',
        'email4@address.com': 'password',
        'email5@address.com': 'password',
    }
    rowlength = 8;
    testing = undefined;
    prices = undefined;
    mulelogin = 0;
    nomasonry = 0;
    accountLoadDelay = 0;
    debugging = false;
    Much like your program, each account could be loaded after a preset delay. A randomized delay would've been nice there. I had the program scheduled to run invisibly, and since it didn't load the actual game, I never noticed it running.
    Glad I could help you out with your first problem.

Regarding your second suggestion, that won't come in the next release as that tool simply lacks documentation (or any info on how it works).
    It is going to be hard - if at all possible for me to look into what it does exactly. (Without too much headache)

I hope that answered your question.

Regards,

Maik8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoasdfasdf View Post
    Would it be possible to order the accounts by their name/email alphabetically? Also, has anyone run into the issue of not being able to choose a name for their account? Trying to choose a name using the yellow statue at nexus doesn't work for me. It just says I don't have enough gold. Not having a name makes it impossible to trade.
    Nice suggestion, I am going to include that in my next release!

Regarding your second question, try contacting deca for that, they will gladly help you out.
    You can submit a ticket here: https://support.rotmg.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards,

Maik8

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (08-28-2021),Yoasdfasdf (08-23-2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123