Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    any tips on how to not get caught botting ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNick999 View Post
    any tips on how to not get caught botting ?
    use manual mode/dont go afk
    don't score incredibles hours on end

Thanks
    seems that flamingballs, haul nd blacksmithing bots dont work for me, but apart from that awesome and thanks for sharing!💚
    Maybe by anychanse anyone knows why i cant get these 3 bots to work? Im on Win10, playing 800x600 res, have java upgraded... Flaming balls - just does 3 random mouse clicks and stops. Overhaul - does absolutly nothing, but it seems it only manages to find the th board since i wont get the message that th board is missing when th is onscreen but thats it... no manual or auto modes work. And infernoblacksmith- automode doesnt work nd manual only sometimes shows a few first steps nd it stopps working at like 5% completion.

Thanks

Bots

So this is my experience.

Knock on Wood, Flaming Balls and Patching and Stardust work on the YPP client (The original)

Aethyr, Aeolus, Poseidon, Patching, Inferno Blacksmithing works on Dark Seas. Havent tried Stardust on this ocean as it is rather dead atm and hard to come by poe to buy a sloop and I am too lazy to get my gunning to broad dnav with the navy as of right now lol.

Now, I have dual client'd both next to each other. Both of their settings at 800x600 and yet they are two completely different sizes. Even when checking "allow puzzle pirate resizing"

I think them being different sizes while being in the same "resolution" has the biggest reason why some work and some don't on different oceans.

Now Bot Supply does have a new gun bot, but I haven't tried it and not paying that price tag.

What are y'alls experience or do you have any fixes?
    Last edited by Flownisk; 06-05-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flownisk View Post
    So this is my experience.

Knock on Wood, Flaming Balls and Patching and Stardust work on the YPP client (The original)

Aethyr, Aeolus, Poseidon, Patching, Inferno Blacksmithing works on Dark Seas. Havent tried Stardust on this ocean as it is rather dead atm and hard to come by poe to buy a sloop and I am too lazy to get my gunning to broad dnav with the navy as of right now lol.

Now, I have dual client'd both next to each other. Both of their settings at 800x600 and yet they are two completely different sizes. Even when checking "allow puzzle pirate resizing"

I think them being different sizes while being in the same "resolution" has the biggest reason why some work and some don't on different oceans.

Now Bot Supply does have a new gun bot, but I haven't tried it and not paying that price tag.

What are y'alls experience or do you have any fixes?
    First of all, I had some issues running a few of them like you guys said. ONE workaround I found is within a Virtual machine environment, most of them actually worked perfectly, such as stardust which wasnt working on vanilla for me (it would speed up/glitch/hang all at once :/ )

Thanks
    I had a few through bot supply, and tried downloading this but it seems nothing really is working. I can't even manage to unzip this file properly (managed to have at least one or two of the bot supply ones running). Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
    its working flawlessly as of date

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    any chance someone has dreaming in sprinkles cracked please?

Thanks

not working

none of these bots are working, they do not open, no error showing or anything , just nothing popps up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abcxxxx View Post
    any chance someone has dreaming in sprinkles cracked please?
    I know this is an old thread, but I used to pay for bot-supply's subscription. I found a folder full of all of the old apps the other day, including dreaming in sprinkles. I would love to see them get cracked since bot-supply is not around anymore if anybody is interested.

I should note, I have no experience in cracking or anything like that so it's not much use to me anymore. BUT, I would love to have them all working again so I can play once more.
    Last edited by cebray95; 05-22-2022 at 06:21 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cebray95 For This Useful Post:

sykki (06-04-2022)

Thanks

Other cracked bots

I have a two of the other cracked bots not listed here (oceanus, DIS) however they are not opening for me. I think they still go through the BS auth server somehow to open? If I'm wrong and anyone knows a fix please let me know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mujnyhtbgv View Post
    I have a two of the other cracked bots not listed here (oceanus, DIS) however they are not opening for me. I think they still go through the BS auth server somehow to open? If I'm wrong and anyone knows a fix please let me know.
    Yes I have the same problem. Need to bypass the bs auth server to use them. I'm looking for someone to do just that. I've reached out a few folks, but haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks

Old bots

Since bot supply is shutdown, I have a list of bots from them that stopped working. I have the files, but the BS auth won't let me start them. If any of you know how to bypass the auth, let me know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDal View Post
    Since bot supply is shutdown, I have a list of bots from them that stopped working. I have the files, but the BS auth won't let me start them. If any of you know how to bypass the auth, let me know.
    someone help the dude, that would be awesome if he's willing to share them and someone can bypass the auth

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cebray95 View Post
    Yes I have the same problem. Need to bypass the bs auth server to use them. I'm looking for someone to do just that. I've reached out a few folks, but haven't heard anything yet.
    Could you share those bots here?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast