These are the terms of service:
1. Accounts guaranteed until method doesn't work anymore. Although since it's a legit method, it shouldn't ever become a problem. Portion of the amount paid depending on months left will be paid back to the user if a problem occurs where the method ever stops working.
2. No refunds if the problem is created by the user e.g. by changing profile information after the account has been upgraded.
3. No refunds if the user just doesn't want the account anymore (only refunds if the method isn't working anymore)
4. Prices paid in crypto will be refunded on the $ value paid, i.e. $16 paid in BTC will be returned as $16, not the new BTC value at the time.
5. I will try to replace the account if some sort of user error does happen to the best of my ability