Thanks

Crossfire West (NA) VIP Hacks?

I figured this didn't directly relate to hacks so I figured I'd post in discussions. I've had a hard time finding a paid VIP lately. I know MPGH is not for advertising paids etc so rather than trying to sell to me, does anyone want to share info on where people are getting their hacks lately? MPGH doesn't have many new releases and I trust no other 'free' sites to be honest. And personally I enjoy paids as they are frequently updated anyway. Again only wishing for a general discussion on the topic nothing to do with outside linking, advertising people's hacks. Just genuine conversation on why hacks slowly started vanishing.

Also as a side question just out of curiosity, does Crossfire only ban accounts still? I've read they started banning hardware (HWID Bans) is this a real thing or have I been curplunked?
    Last edited by crossfireNAWest; 05-06-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks
    -Afaik, you are allowed to sell/buy here as long as you don't advertise any outside links (this rule has been changed a while ago if I'm not wrong).

-You might find some people in-game testing their own vip ones, maybe if you ask them, they would sell you a copy. This DOESN'T mean they are trustable, ofc, try at your very own risk.

-Apparently you can be HID banned, I don't know under which CF versions nor why you would end up in that situation, though.
    Check these: Thread 1 Thread 2