Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up Pi Network - Claim 1pi when joining!

To quote the creators of Pi:

"Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide"
    Right now, this number stands at 17 million users actually.

To claim your Pi, follow this link MinePi and use my username (LokeYourC3PH) as your invitation code when signing up (this is necessary, not just a referral link, so I hope the admins can understand this). You are required to use an invitation to code to be able to join the Pi Network and be able to mine the currency, and thus I am sharing my code here because otherwise you guys won't be able to join (and by the time you will, it will probably be too late for having high earning rates). I personally think Pi will go really far at some point, and a halving is said to occur already some time this year (2021), so better be quick and join in on it while you can! The main-net will also deploy around this year, so earning it while you can could prove quite beneficial for the future.

Image for reference:
    Last edited by LokeYourC3PH; 05-08-2021 at 08:53 PM.
    Remember! Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, buy Gold!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I see people hype about pi over a year but does it really worth your time?I am not sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Investemeter View Post
    I see people hype about pi over a year but does it really worth your time?I am not sure
    I mean try it yourself and you can see what I mean. Just like BTC back then, it is in its early phase, so as of now it possesses no value, however that will extremely like change already by this year and more so over time. It is a long term investment and has no immediate return as of yet. I mean what can you lose on it? All you do is clicking a button once every day, that's it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LokeYourC3PH View Post
    I mean try it yourself and you can see what I mean. Just like BTC back then, it is in its early phase, so as of now it possesses no value, however that will extremely like change already by this year and more so over time. It is a long term investment and has no immediate return as of yet. I mean what can you lose on it? All you do is clicking a button once every day, that's it.
    You are right but I meant sharing links to gain something by saying it takes time.But if you say so then all clear

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Got into this a long time ago but lost interest..in my opinion there's no REAL usecase in this app that hasn't already been realised in other crypto's.

Also you need KYC to actually get these coins one day..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Got into this a long time ago but lost interest..in my opinion there's no REAL usecase in this app that hasn't already been realised in other crypto's.

Also you need KYC to actually get these coins one day..
    Well yeah, it will take time of course. And I don't see KYC as something all that bad, but for those who want privacy for crypto, well yeah they will of course be needing something else. Yet, I can see a good use case for this in the future. It isn't so much about the fact that something else has already realized it some how, but the fact that Pi has many more users compared to other cryptos that have already realized something similar (or the same), that is what counts in reality. Because Pi is simple to use and people can easily learn about it, while in comparison other cryptos require some effort to get into. Hell even crypto itself requires some time and knowledge, but that bar is much lower for Pi, which is what makes it so attractive for many people over time. I do it now because I know it has a much higher potential to be something, simply because it is simpler compared to the entry bar that crypto has in general.

Btw, this is also why you would want to invite as many into using Pi as you can, because other cryptos that realized the same are so low of value because nobody uses them. The only value crypto holds, is how many people need/want it. Pi has a huge userbase, and that strong userbase is what will give it a much higher chance to succeed than others.
    Last edited by LokeYourC3PH; 05-16-2021 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks
    thats a shitty network, it was a lil hype before, but everyone just forgot about it.. itll never be good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Logitech Slayer View Post
    thats a shitty network, it was a lil hype before, but everyone just forgot about it.. itll never be good
    It actually keeps on rolling, more and more people are starting to use it, and the numbers are increasing by the day.

Thanks
    Does it actually do anything/have any worth on exchanges?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xflameray View Post
    Does it actually do anything/have any worth on exchanges?

It looks like you didn't even read my main post. Go read it, it explains it all. Actually, read all replies in this thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LokeYourC3PH View Post
    It looks like you didn't even read my main post. Go read it, it explains it all. Actually, read all replies in this thread.
    All I see is how to earn the crypto and how great it is without anything substantial. Sounds the same as the hundreds of other shitcoins in the market.
    Does it offer anything new or different to the tech?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think if you can mine without any cost and who knows that if it launched what it’s actual price that’s why I suggest to keep it and let see what is going on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anyone still doubting might wanna read up on it, it is starting to become real mainstream and big, bigger than almost anything else in crypto has reached. And yes, @xflameray , it does add something new to the tech. Check this article which is now making Pi grow even bigger (it was picked up by a main crypto news provider, so that means Pi is definitely not just a joke or not worth looking into).

The article: https://bitcoinis*****m/introducing-p...to-the-masses/

Quote from the post:

"However, the value of those rewards requires Pi to gain the traction and usage of the network effect. Only once enough people participate and are willing to transact goods and services in Pi, will the rewards gain any real-world value. In that sense, the success of Pi depends on its ability to reach enough people and enough utilities.

If the project can meet this challenge, Pi has every chance of being a success when it launches on the mainnet.
    "

My invite link for those of you who are interested still stands above (first post). I'd join while you can, there's no loss involved if it does turn out to not work out in the end, so it's worth trying.
    Last edited by LokeYourC3PH; 06-15-2021 at 09:49 PM.