Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    lollol4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Nero Got my account banned after misrepresentation and false promises $15.96

    The user @Nero got my account @lollol987654321 banned as I did not pay him $15.96 that he supposedly was entitled to. See the thread here.

    As I was not online during the days of the scam report, I was banned without providing my side of the story. I hope that my making this thread I can set this straight and get unbanned.

    I added the user @Nero for fixing a refund of a Uber Eats order. I explicitly asked if his refund was not a "Did not arrive" as I did not want my order to be refunded via this method. Nero confirmed this was not the case, and based on this promise I accepted him to fix the refund for me. If the IM chat messages are still there, I can provide proof of this explicit confirmation by Nero.

    However, the support ticket he ended up making was against what we agreed on as:

    1. The ticket simply, only, stated the order did not arrive, which was exactly the thing I did not want.
    2. The ticket made by Nero was closed by Uber Eats. Which is actually what I referred to in Neo's IM chat picture, in the gyazo picture.

    Following the closure of the ticket, Nero provided orders to tell Uber Eats the order did not arrive (and nothing else just "order did not arrive, give refund"), which is once again exactly the thing he told me would not be the method. It even states in his post: "NO it doesn't also my method does not involve DNA like other refunders who's gonna lie too you"


    Ultimately, Nero's suppor tickets (first one he made himself, second one I made on his instructions) kept getting closed by Uber Eats and the order was not fixed by Nero via the way we agreed on. Contrary, the refund was processed on the initial support ticket that was made before I contacted Nero. For that reason, I did not see any reason to pay Nero as he did not deliver anything of our agreement and in fact 'screwed' me over by opening tickets with a method I did not want to happen. Basically, he never did the refund for me.

    Please unban my account and remove the scammer thread as the picture of the chat Nero sent contains confidential private information.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by lollol4444; 05-24-2021 at 04:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,317
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Nero

    Update on this.

  3. #3
    Nero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.192
    Posts
    2,746
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    3,115
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? what? lol I added him on IM to see chat logs. Edit : I didn't use DNA so keep lying. also last time we message was a month ago before you went away. You said you got a message assuming it was a refund. So how did i get your account banned? I've never once got an uber account banned in my life. Please continue to lie out of your ass. Because i can login to your uber account and check if it got refunded or not. Well see the proof in the IMs also this was the screenshot from the scam report he said i used DNA which from this gyazo it said missing or incorrect. So that's 1 lie. Have made a copy of the gyazo just incase he decides to delete it.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-26-2021 at 07:19 AM.

  4. #4
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,317
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Nero
    do you still have him on IM to get a chat log for us?

  5. #5
    lollol4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Please indeed go back to your IM's - you failed to read what it says in the Gyazo image I sent you. It clearly states the support ticket, which you opened, got closed, not that a refund was succesful. In fact, after that message in the IM, I even wrote it out to you, but as you didn't screenshot that it is not possible for the mods to see that. I therefore find it very odd that you concluded that the refund was succesful based on the picture I sent you.

    My Uber Eats account did not get banned, my MPGH account got banned - once again I think you didn't take the time to thoroughly go to this post.

    To conclude on the point about your claim that you did not use "DNA". As Uber Eats closed your support tickets, and referred to the original ticket (which was a DNA ticket) that was opened before I called for your help, you instructured me to confirm to Uber Eats, so to the DNA ticket, that indeed the order did not arrive. You failed to fix my order and ultimately it was processed as a DNA via the original support ticket which was made before I even contacted you. I conclude you failed (as your tickets/method was closed by Uber Eats) and as well as by instructing me to confirm to the original ticket that the order did not arrive, that which I exactly did not want to use for the refund. All of this is in the IM, which I am not able to access as my mpgh account is banned.

    Once again, stop posting images with my private details on it.

  6. #6
    Nero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.192
    Posts
    2,746
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    3,115
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @Nero
    do you still have him on IM to get a chat log for us?
    lol i added him and he processed to talk and talk and talk but yet not accept it. Also he said he got an "email" assuming it was a refund email also he loves to take his time to reply hens forth opened a scam report. Also we can solve this when he accepts me and i can login to his uber to see if it was refunded. But like i said never did a DNA which idk where he got that from.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lollol4444 View Post
    Please indeed go back to your IM's - you failed to read what it says in the Gyazo image I sent you. It clearly states the support ticket, which you opened, got closed, not that a refund was succesful. In fact, after that message in the IM, I even wrote it out to you, but as you didn't screenshot that it is not possible for the mods to see that. I therefore find it very odd that you concluded that the refund was succesful based on the picture I sent you.

    My Uber Eats account did not get banned, my MPGH account got banned - once again I think you didn't take the time to thoroughly go to this post.

    To conclude on the point about your claim that you did not use "DNA". As Uber Eats closed your support tickets, and referred to the original ticket (which was a DNA ticket) that was opened before I called for your help, you instructured me to confirm to Uber Eats, so to the DNA ticket, that indeed the order did not arrive. You failed to fix my order and ultimately it was processed as a DNA via the original support ticket which was made before I even contacted you. I conclude you failed (as your tickets/method was closed by Uber Eats) and as well as by instructing me to confirm to the original ticket that the order did not arrive, that which I exactly did not want to use for the refund. All of this is in the IM, which I am not able to access as my mpgh account is banned.

    Once again, stop posting images with my private details on it.
    o.o keeeeep talking but don't accept IM xd also if i remember correctly you wanted me to fix this order that you/someone else already did dna on it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if i remember correctly I did not go and do dna.
    Also it was on you to let me know asap it says on my TOS lmk asap once you get an email. Which you never did so assuming you got an email which emails always lead to refunds most of the time. So i assumed you got the refund and never replied.
    Edit : well he added me and no chat logs rip
    Last edited by Nero; 05-25-2021 at 09:02 AM.

  7. #7
    lollol4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    lol i added him and he processed to talk and talk and talk but yet not accept it. Also he said he got an "email" assuming it was a refund email also he loves to take his time to reply hens forth opened a scam report. Also we can solve this when he accepts me and i can login to his uber to see if it was refunded. But like i said never did a DNA which idk where he got that from.

    - - - Updated - - -



    o.o keeeeep talking but don't accept IM xd also if i remember correctly you wanted me to fix this order that you/someone else already did dna on it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if i remember correctly I did not go and do dna.
    Also it was on you to let me know asap it says on my TOS lmk asap once you get an email. Which you never did so assuming you got an email which emails always lead to refunds most of the time. So i assumed you got the refund and never replied.
    Didn't realise you added me on this account - accepted your IM request after which you removed me again.
    EDIT: obviously there are no chat logs between you and this account "lollol4444", this is a new account I made so I could post this thread and get unbanned. Perhaps the chat logs are still available on the banned account.

    I let you know asap once I got an email, multiple times. In the email I sent to you, which you screenshotted here, it clearly states your support ticket was closed. I made that clear via IM as well (which you did not include in your screenshot), so why do you assume the refund was completed and your job done?

    Once again, you feel inclined to be paid, whilst your 'fix' failed. For what would I pay you? For not fixing my order and in the end telling me to agree with the DNA support ticket, which I explictly asked to not use. Please use some common sense here, you didn't contribute or delivered any service. Your comments on this thread here don't show you care about customers as well, only about getting your fee - your wording and attitude says enough.
    Last edited by lollol4444; 05-25-2021 at 09:08 AM.

  8. #8
    Nero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.192
    Posts
    2,746
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    3,115
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lollol4444 View Post
    Didn't realise you added me on this account - accepted your IM request after which you removed me again.
    EDIT: obviously there are no chat logs between you and this account "lollol4444", this is a new account I made so I could post this thread and get unbanned. Perhaps the chat logs are still available on the banned account.

    I let you know asap once I got an email, multiple times. In the email I sent to you, which you screenshotted here, it clearly states your support ticket was closed. I made that clear via IM as well (which you did not include in your screenshot), so why do you assume the refund was completed and your job done?

    Once again, you feel inclined to be paid, whilst your 'fix' failed. For what would I pay you? For not fixing my order and in the end telling me to agree with the DNA support ticket, which I explictly asked to not use. Please use some common sense here, you didn't contribute or delivered any service. Your comments on this thread here don't show you care about customers as well, only about getting your fee - your wording and attitude says enough.
    cry more wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the river is dry cry more wahhhhhhhhhhhh. also screenshots of the chat logs his fault for not responding so overall you being banned was more like a you problem for not responding asap also this refund looks like someone already did DNA on it so the customer support didn't wanna open up a new ticket so it stuck to DNA ticket only. Sucks huh then at the end i just said whatever tell them the order didn't arrive since opening a new ticket wont work. LOL i like how he lied about me doing dna when he wanted me to fix a failed DNA order that he or someone else did. Not my fault you can't reply ASAP also who's fault is it that used DNA in the first place? And yes I feel like it was refunded if the person ignores me for more then a week :*( please cry more because it's your fault ((( do not assume that I do dna lol please "Your comments on this thread here don't show you care about customers as well, only about getting your fee - your wording and attitude says enough." HAHAHAHAHAAH you're a joke please let the mod handle it. Since you clearly are in the wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Azerila @Lily Don't wanna keep talking to this person hoping to fix this today thanks again.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-26-2021 at 07:20 AM.

  9. #9
    lollol4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    cry more wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the river is dry cry more wahhhhhhhhhhhh. also screenshots of the chat logs his fault for not responding so overall you being banned was more like a you problem for not responding asap also this refund looks like someone already did DNA on it so the customer support didn't wanna open up a new ticket so it stuck to DNA ticket only. Sucks huh then at the end i just said whatever tell them the order didn't arrive since opening a new ticket wont work. LOL i like how he lied about me doing dna when he wanted me to fix a failed DNA order that he or someone else did. Not my fault you can't reply ASAP also who's fault is it that used DNA in the first place? And yes I feel like it was refunded if the person ignores me for more then a week :*( please cry more because it's your fault ((( do not assume that I do dna lol please "Your comments on this thread here don't show you care about customers as well, only about getting your fee - your wording and attitude says enough." HAHAHAHAHAAH you're a joke please let the mod handle it. Since you clearly are in the wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Azerila @Lily Don't wanna keep talking to this person hoping to fix this today thanks again.
    Thanks for your reply.

    The screenshot you provided confirms that you went with a did not arrive method: "just say no order didn't arrive refund me". If you could you also include a screenshot of the start of our conversation on the IM, where I explictly ask for your help to fix the order only given that it is not a did not arrive method, that would tie this discussion up completely, because look what you ended up advising me... Not to mention the poor service you provide. I ask to which ticket to respond, and you can't even manage to reply to that properly, because it got 'way to complicated'.

    I am sure this is sufficient evidence @Nero didn't do anything: did not fix my order, violated his promise it was not a "DNA" order, and on top, is a rude seller demonstrated by his silly, childish and unprofessional comments here in this thread.

    To make the timelines easier to comprehend:
    1. I have an open order did arrive refund ticket on Uber Eats, which I want to get fixed because this affects the driver.
    2. I contact Nero and ask him if he can fix this order. Important for me is that he does not use a did not arrive method, as this supposedly affects the driver. Nero confirms he can fix it without using an order did not arrive ticket.
    3. Nero opens "order incorrect" ticket. Ticket get's closed by Uber Eats, as Uber Eats directs me to the first ticket, which is still open.
    4. Nero tells me to just ask to give the refund. He instructs me to do that on the ticket he opened himself (you can still reply to Uber Eats on a closed ticket, which re-opens it). From this point Nero doesn't log-in, but just gives me a couple word instructions via IM, I guess it was taking him too much work.
    5. What Nero advices me to do, doesn't work. Uber Eats once again closes the ticket and redirects me to the original did not arrive ticket.
    6. Nero tells me to "just say no order didn't arrive refund me" on the original ticket. This is exactly what I initially explicitly told him I did not want. He just wasted my time and didn't fix anything, but still wants his money. Are you kidding me?
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-26-2021 at 07:20 AM.

  10. #10
    Nero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.192
    Posts
    2,746
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    3,115
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lollol4444 View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

    The screenshot you provided confirms that you went with a did not arrive method: "just say no order didn't arrive refund me". If you could you also include a screenshot of the start of our conversation on the IM, where I explictly ask for your help to fix the order only given that it is not a did not arrive method, that would tie this discussion up completely, because look what you ended up advising me... Not to mention the poor service you provide. I ask to which ticket to respond, and you can't even manage to reply to that properly, because it got 'way to complicated'.

    I am sure this is sufficient evidence @Nero didn't do anything: did not fix my order, violated his promise it was not a "DNA" order, and on top, is a rude seller demonstrated by his silly, childish and unprofessional comments here in this thread.

    To make the timelines easier to comprehend:
    1. I have an open order did arrive refund ticket on Uber Eats, which I want to get fixed because this affects the driver.
    2. I contact Nero and ask him if he can fix this order. Important for me is that he does not use a did not arrive method, as this supposedly affects the driver. Nero confirms he can fix it without using an order did not arrive ticket.
    3. Nero opens "order incorrect" ticket. Ticket get's closed by Uber Eats, as Uber Eats directs me to the first ticket, which is still open.
    4. Nero tells me to just ask to give the refund. He instructs me to do that on the ticket he opened himself (you can still reply to Uber Eats on a closed ticket, which re-opens it). From this point Nero doesn't log-in, but just gives me a couple word instructions via IM, I guess it was taking him too much work.
    5. What Nero advices me to do, doesn't work. Uber Eats once again closes the ticket and redirects me to the original did not arrive ticket.
    6. Nero tells me to "just say no order didn't arrive refund me" on the original ticket. This is exactly what I initially explicitly told him I did not want. He just wasted my time and didn't fix anything, but still wants his money. Are you kidding me?
    Idk if you read or not but like i said opening other tickets do work because you already did the DNA method which ended up messing everything up. Also if the order didn't get fixed then no harm no done. But the thing that you did was ignore me for a week which indicated of a scam because a lot of people don't reply after i've done my part which leads to a scam. So there was mixed message. But overall order didn't get refunded nor was fixed so no harm. Maybe next time message on time then wait a week for no reply until you've come back to being banned. LOL whatever please don't reply anymore you're just crying at this moment. Mods can handle the rest. again enjoy your rest of the day kiddo.
    Also this part cracks me up " 4. Nero tells me to just ask to give the refund. He instructs me to do that on the ticket he opened himself (you can still reply to Uber Eats on a closed ticket, which re-opens it). From this point Nero doesn't log-in, but just gives me a couple word instructions via IM, I guess it was taking him too much work." how do i login if you're never on. If you know how uber works you'll need a 4 digit code whenever someone logs in. So please tell me how I was suppose to login if you were never on in the first place. Also how hard is it to message the customer support something like 6 words max to tell me that it was hard work LOLL please cry more.
    Last but not lease that's not what you said you were just scared it was gonna fk you over not the driver
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-26-2021 at 07:20 AM.

  11. #11
    lollol4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Idk if you read or not but like i said opening other tickets do work because you already did the DNA method which ended up messing everything up. Also if the order didn't get fixed then no harm no done. But the thing that you did was ignore me for a week which indicated of a scam because a lot of people don't reply after i've done my part which leads to a scam. So there was mixed message. But overall order didn't get refunded nor was fixed so no harm. Maybe next time message on time then wait a week for no reply until you've come back to being banned. LOL whatever please don't reply anymore you're just crying at this moment. Mods can handle the rest. again enjoy your rest of the day kiddo.
    Also this part cracks me up " 4. Nero tells me to just ask to give the refund. He instructs me to do that on the ticket he opened himself (you can still reply to Uber Eats on a closed ticket, which re-opens it). From this point Nero doesn't log-in, but just gives me a couple word instructions via IM, I guess it was taking him too much work." how do i login if you're never on. If you know how uber works you'll need a 4 digit code whenever someone logs in. So please tell me how I was suppose to login if you were never on in the first place. Also how hard is it to message the customer support something like 6 words max to tell me that it was hard work LOLL please cry more.
    Last but not lease that's not what you said you were just scared it was gonna fk you over not the driver
    Thanks for your reply - indeed let's have the mods sink in all the information and let them make a decision.

    I was on all the time when we were working on the order; you didn't propose to log-in and fix it, instead just typed me some couple words messages instead of logging-in and doing it for me. I pay you for doing the service, not for having you tell me what to do and having me do the service myself. Lastly, obviously I care about myself - I don't want to get the driver affected as that can affect me (what if he comes knocking on my door asking why I refunded his order). I am sure that's why 99% of the people don't want a DNA refund.

    You seem to be quite upset and offended over a case where you missed $15.96 that you think you deserved, whilst not fixing my order and delivering a crap service after promising your fix would not be "DNA".
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-26-2021 at 07:21 AM.

  12. #12
    Nero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.192
    Posts
    2,746
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    3,115
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "obviously I care about myself - I don't want to get the driver affected as that can affect me (what if he comes knocking on my door asking why I refunded his order). I am sure that's why 99% of the people don't want a DNA refund." Clearly you were just scared and only said oh no i hope it doesn't effect the driver here to add more salt to the fire and not when others were doing it you didn't mind LOL. Also I've told others to send like 5-6words as well and clearly you find it so hard to do. wahhhhhh wahhh river is almost full btw
    Last edited by Nero; 05-25-2021 at 11:07 AM.

  13. #13
    lollol4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    "obviously I care about myself - I don't want to get the driver affected as that can affect me (what if he comes knocking on my door asking why I refunded his order). I am sure that's why 99% of the people don't want a DNA refund." Clearly you were just scared and only said oh no i hope it doesn't effect the driver here to add more salt to the fire and not when others were doing it you didn't mind LOL. Also I've told others to send like 5-6words as well and clearly you find it so hard to do. wahhhhhh wahhh river is almost full btw
    Look, its quite simple yet you don't seem to understand. If I ask you if you can fix the order without a DNA method, and you promise that you can but then it turns out that you provide a solution that is exactly a DNA - then why would I pay you? You didn't keep your promise and didn't deliver the service as I requested, simple as that.

  14. #14
    Nero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.192
    Posts
    2,746
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    3,115
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lollol4444 View Post
    Look, its quite simple yet you don't seem to understand. If I ask you if you can fix the order without a DNA method, and you promise that you can but then it turns out that you provide a solution that is exactly a DNA - then why would I pay you? You didn't keep your promise and didn't deliver the service as I requested, simple as that.
    Nope just stop replying. First of all why go to someone in the first place and they do DNA and when the order wasn't completed why didn't you go to them and ask them hey why did you do DNA? So why all of sudden mention DNA outta no where last month you never mentioned anything about it because you didn't care until now you only bring it up so it brings more salt. I like how you say it's simple when you're so dumb. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD river is so wet right now you should def stop. Also like I said in the end it was your fault for not replying asap and the last message saying you got an email and never responding to me ever again. That's why the scam report was open. If it didn't work then it didn't work ofc you don't have to pay but wow should just pay me for even talking to you this much.
    Last edited by Nero; 05-25-2021 at 11:21 AM.

  15. #15
    lollol4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Nope just stop replying. First of all why go to someone in the first place and they do DNA and when the order wasn't completed why didn't you go to them and ask them hey why did you do DNA? So why all of sudden mention DNA outta no where last month you never mentioned anything about it because you didn't care until now you only bring it up so it brings more salt. I like how you say it's simple when you're so dumb. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD river is so wet right now you should def stop. Also like I said in the end it was your fault for not replying asap and the last message saying you got an email and never responding to me ever again. That's why the scam report was open. If it didn't work then it didn't work ofc you don't have to pay but wow should just pay me for even talking to you this much.
    I didn't mention DNA out of nowhere, I specifically asked you from the start. Once again, you confirmed it would not be a DNA method, yet it was - case is crystal clear that you try to fool your customers, as least you tried to fool me. Don't promise something you can't deliver. You should pay me for wasting my time and getting my mpgh account banned over a service you never delivered as was agreed on.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to lollol4444 For This Useful Post:

    Liquify (05-27-2021)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2018, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 01:42 PM
  3. [WTT] GOT UNRANKED ACCOUNT FRESH 2 HRS AND BLOODHOUD COIN
    By dittoboy in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 01:34 AM
  4. [Solved] my account banned permealant go and see info
    By ~dody~ in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 04:00 PM
  5. [Help Request] I got my account ban.
    By GS-HITMAN in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:03 AM