Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lollol4444 View Post
    I didn't mention DNA out of nowhere, I specifically asked you from the start. Once again, you confirmed it would not be a DNA method, yet it was - case is crystal clear that you try to fool your customers, as least you tried to fool me. Don't promise something you can't deliver. You should pay me for wasting my time and getting my mpgh account banned over a service you never delivered as was agreed on.
    Yup I mentioned it wasn't DNA but yet customer support wanted to go with that email so whatever. No harm no done, you never told that person you wanted no dna? You didn't even tell me that but you lying to me is where the harm is done. LOL you're one funny person mods will read this and yet I hope you stay banned. Literally brain dead monkey.
    Then he's trying to use it against me but throughout the chat logs he never once mentioned please don't use DNA but he still went with it. XDDDDDDDD i'm done talking to this clown @Lily @Azerila have fun reading good luck.
    lol I like how he lies and lies and lies telling me he didn't want DNA when clearly he didn't mind it until i told him it was the worst method.
    Also leaving the screenshots again because he didn't care about dna until i told him it was the worst method ever.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-26-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Yup I mentioned it wasn't DNA but yet ] Then he's trying to use it against me but throughout the chat logs he never once mentioned please don't use DNA but he still went with it. XDDDDDDDD i'm done talking to this clown @Lily @Azerila have fun reading good luck.
    lol I like how he lies and lies and lies telling me he didn't want DNA when clearly he didn't mind it until i told him it was the worst method.
    Also leaving the screenshots again because he didn't care about dna until i told him it was the worst method ever.
    You keep on posting the same fragments of our conversation and i'll repeat myself one more time:

I asked you if you could fix this with a different method, a method that is NOT the DID NOT ARRIVE method. Even in your thread you depict you don't use DNA. Then guess what, your method doesn't work because Uber Eats keeps closing it and that is ON YOU. It's your job to know what customer support will do or won't do, that's what I would pay you for when I ask you to fix it. So in this case, you weren't able to fix anything as you lacked competence. Instead you told me 'just say no order didn't arrive refund me" (LOL). You could simply have said: 'look my method doesn't work as Uber Eats closes the thread, so you are resorted to your initial ticket. I can't help you'. That would have been the way to go, as it turned out there is nothing YOU can do. The only clown here is you, let that be clear. I would have expected a more professional and less childish stance from someone like you. Keep on insulting!
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-26-2021 at 07:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You keep on posting the same fragments of our conversation and i'll repeat myself one more time:

I asked you if you could fix this with a different method, a method that is NOT the DID NOT ARRIVE method. Even in your thread you depict you don't use DNA. Then guess what, your method doesn't work because Uber Eats keeps closing it and that is ON YOU. It's your job to know what customer support will do or won't do. You could simply have said: 'look my DNA method doesn't work as Uber Eats closes the thread, so you are resorted to your initial ticket. I can't help you'. That would have been the way to go, as it turned out there is nothing YOU can do.
    Stop repeating the same thing I gave all the info already of you lying and like I said wasn't my fault you weren't on for the pass week so I made a scam report thinking you scammed me because of the order With uber i won't know it's refunded unless you tell me or I login so I assumed. Usually scams are from uber because I dont' get to see the email or anything they dont' say anything because I don't have access to your uber so STOP replying and cry to the rivers holy shit you're brain dead.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Stop repeating the same thing I gave all the info already of you lying and like I said wasn't my fault you weren't on for the pass week so I made a scam report thinking you scammed me because of the order With uber i won't know it's refunded unless you tell me or I login so I assumed. Usually scams are from uber because I dont' get to see the email or anything they dont' say anything because I don't have access to your uber so STOP replying and cry to the rivers holy shit you're brain dead.
    1. I never lied, and by the way, you didn't post the full conversation on IM.
    2. What did you need the pass for? When you were working on the order I provided you the pass, but the moment you told me to just tell them to just say the order did not arrive, it was clearly apparent you didn't keep your word and wasn't able to deliver on what I requested.

You keep on thinking you actually did what was asked, but still don't seem to understand that I made a clear request and you weren't able to honor/deliver that. The fact you made a scammer report, indicates you thought you deserved that $15.96, but once again, for what?? You didn't do shit other then a did not arrive recommendation, which was exactly that what I not requested LOL
    Last edited by lollol4444; 05-25-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1. I never lied, and by the way, you didn't post the full conversation on IM.
    2. What did you need the pass for? When you were working on the order I provided you the pass, but the moment you told me to just tell them to just say the order did not arrive, it was clearly apparent you didn't keep your word and wasn't able to deliver on what I requested.

You keep on thinking you actually did what was asked, but still don't seem to understand that I made a clear request and you weren't able to honor/deliver that. The fact you made a scammer report, indicates you thought you deserved that $15.96, but once again, for what?? You didn't do shit other then a did not arrive recommendation, which was exactly that what I not requested LOL
    uhhh the pass to login? were you dropped as a kid? I don't care if I leak your information i'll post the entire chat log. holy you're such a cry baby.
    @Lily @Azerila full chat log so the kid can stop crying. Also mods at the end when i said just say order did not arrive those screenshots were from uber support saying the ticket i made was not being used they went back to the DNA ticket the other refunder did. So fkk it.

Thanks
    Dear Mods,

Here
    In addition, @Nero is now posting personal information of mine on here which is directly against the ToS of MPGH. There never was any need to post this information on here publicly.

He violated:
    - No posting personal / private / "dox" information (including IP) of a MPGH user without their explicit permission or from an administrator. This means information that isn't easily accessible or discovered. (6 Month Ban)
    Can a mod please help with the issue I originally made this thread for and now also this ridiculous reaction(s) of Nero in which he posted private and personal information on mine in his screenshots. This is absurd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ban has been lifted.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017