Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yes and soso is an immature child when he does that starts an arguement and walks away, i know they always say be mature and walk away but if you make a comment and run off to avoid the retaliation your just being an immature coward so ill end it like this "law class" isnt real and you a wannabe soso who is really bad at it and will most likely respond, oh and it took you 7 minutes to come up with that response... srsly dude you fail
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    -_- really your in law class... its called law school if that what you mean.. you should just stop failing around every corner, seeing as the person will not be banned there hack just wont be aproved lear before you post i know what im saying before i go saying im in some law class shit fucking idiot
    Just quit please. Every fucking post on this thread you've made has a flaw in it.
    @above maybe hes not lurking this thread like you are
    Last edited by Fabulous1; 06-22-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    oh yes but flawed logic is the only logic, no one knows the complete truth, and if you say god does then your fucking stupid cause god was invented by scared ppl decades ago to explain natural disasters and death
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    Bush
    shut the fuck up
    Super Player just stop
    Fab, leave them alone.
    You guys are acting like idiots.
    you're arguing over hacks, how fucking nerdy can you get.
    just fucking stick to the topic. and shutup
    so irritating i can't believe i read most of that bullshit.

on topic now,
    I hate hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i play legit to jabuuty,
    suggestion dont read my flame wars, i flame for the pointless fun of pissing ppl off, its something i do and its fun i sit here and laugh well listening to music and saying shit that half the time i dont think about for more then half a milisecond and then i hit post and wait for the reply to tell me i was wrong that he speant 7 minutes making while i didnt even take 30 seconds to reply with the same level of intelect
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    i play legit to jabuuty,
    suggestion dont read my flame wars, i flame for the pointless fun of pissing ppl off, its something i do and its fun i sit here and laugh well listening to music and saying shit that half the time i dont think about for more then half a milisecond and then i hit post and wait for the reply to tell me i was wrong that he speant 7 minutes making while i didnt even take 30 seconds to reply with the same level of intelect
    So what.
    i respect all of you flaming fags still.
    stay on topic and/or gtfo.
    It's so childish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i play legit to jabuuty,
    Last comment for me on this, cause jabuuty is right.
    Your a dumb ass, you said you piss ppl off with ur flames and u do it for the hell of it, yet u exaggerated all ur back ups for ur flames. your a dumb ass kid.
    Im out, dont deal with scrubs. Dont even know y i put up with u at first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    oh but if you dont live your life to the fullest your not living it and by enjoying what i do in every way i can i overfill my life and enjoy the the glorious burst of epic win...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
    Last comment for me on this, cause jabuuty is right.
    Your a dumb ass, you said you piss ppl off with ur flames and u do it for the hell of it, yet u exaggerated all ur back ups for ur flames. your a dumb ass kid.
    Im out, dont deal with scrubs. Dont even know y i put up with u at first
    oh another unhappy customer he fell in to every single trap layed and read every post and responded as expected, with cussing and anger and a post to tell me he gives up in a fight he cant win because i look at things differently so differently i can loose because theres no way to loose unless you give up... my buisness is pissing ppl off and buisness is good,
    Last edited by RedThunder; 06-22-2010 at 08:42 PM.
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    Fab...Bush
    stfu now.
    just leave it .
    /damnit
    i need minion powers
    no minions on now fuck
    if i were mod i'd ban both of you for a day.
    idgaf if you don't care just leave this thread alone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Fab...Bush
    stfu now.
    just leave it .
    /damnit
    i need minion powers
    no minions on now fuck
    if i were mod i'd ban both of you for a day.
    idgaf if you don't care just leave this thread alone
    Excuse Me? I walked away from this argument and did nothing wrong.
    And Yea Im Not Lurking Around This thread i have a life, Even if its 5:46 AM I Have a brain and i can figure out something to do.

Just Got Back From Swimming --" And i come back to this.. wow o.o

"Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere."

Successful Trades :

Accounts In Process of Ranking :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SuperPlayer~ View Post
    Excuse Me? I walked away from this argument and did nothing wrong.
    And Yea Im Not Lurking Around This thread i have a life, Even if its 5:46 AM I Have a brain and i can figure out something to do.

Just Got Back From Swimming --" And i come back to this.. wow o.o

what happened to walking away mr big guy, it looks like you have been insulted and you must regain your honor... you have returned and my prediction was proven right... another unsatisfied customer oh buisness is BOOMING
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

what happened to walking away mr big guy, it looks like you have been insulted and you must regain your honor... you have returned and my prediction was proven right... another unsatisfied customer oh buisness is BOOMING
    i said im walking away from the argument and i did, im not argueing with anybody and im not going to start now go ahead say what ever you want im but im immature like you

Successful Trades :

Thanks
    I'm requesting a close on this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I'm requesting a close on this

Bro I Demand A Request On This Thread But Ive Asked For One a Little While Back On This Thread I Think... Anyway....
    I Might Go Do Some Sur.veys Now

Successful Trades :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SuperPlayer~ View Post
    i said im walking away from the argument and i did, im not argueing with anybody and im not going to start now go ahead say what ever you want im but im immature like you
    yea cause your so cool with that little emoticon making quite a nice fail "but im immature like you" oh ppl make there enraged flame backs and fuck themself over so well i love my job
    TROLL MATH

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast