Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Question Private Servers in 2021?

So I think it's safe to say we probably won't get any fancy new hacks right away. It takes time, as is natural when there's a whole new client with a whole new array of anti-cheating precautions. With that in mind, is there any way we can make private servers of our own in the mean time?

Ideally, looking for a way I could use a version of the game from right before flash clients stopped working. Meaning, a version of the game where the old hacked clients that we used to use could still work on. Then, I'd be able to play mostly as if nothing happened, except I'd be alone (or maybe with a friend using hamachi). Is there any conceivable way to make this happen? Is there anywhere I can download a version of the game from back then and get it up and running for personal use?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by okay lol; 06-04-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks
    There are busted hacks like kill aura , infinite mp in prod dont expect any to fall to mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by okay lol View Post
    So I think it's safe to say we probably won't get any fancy new hacks right away. It takes time, as is natural when there's a whole new client with a whole new array of anti-cheating precautions. With that in mind, is there any way we can make private servers of our own in the mean time?

Ideally, looking for a way I could use a version of the game from right before flash clients stopped working. Meaning, a version of the game where the old hacked clients that we used to use could still work on. Then, I'd be able to play mostly as if nothing happened, except I'd be alone (or maybe with a friend using hamachi). Is there any conceivable way to make this happen? Is there anywhere I can download a version of the game from back then and get it up and running for personal use?

Thanks in advance!
    theres probably a thousand sources out there that will give you what you want, just go to the private server section and take the time to learn how to set it up

every private server source is flash though none public sources are unity based unless they are somewhere elsewhere than mpgh that i dunno about