Thanks

I Got Banned On A Game I Cheat In But They Banned Me For My Username And Only a Week

big brain moments when you keep getting reports on the same guy so you give him a week ban for obscure reason because you know he's probably cheating but can't prove it.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Call them racists for banning you. They'll unban you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Call them racists for banning you. They'll unban you.
    I said they were sexist because it's pride month and If I want to identify a certain way by my username then I should have that right and I was deeply offended by them claiming my identity is hate speech etc...

I just think it's funny they probably got dozens of reports on me but they can't tell that I'm cheating so they're like fuck it lets ban him for his username lol.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    I said they were sexist because it's pride month and If I want to identify a certain way by my username then I should have that right and I was deeply offended by them claiming my identity is hate speech etc...

I just think it's funny they probably got dozens of reports on me but they can't tell that I'm cheating so they're like fuck it lets ban him for his username lol.
    typical dab
    can’t compete < cheats