I have seen some extremely talented and amazing artists on this section of MPGH so heres the deal.
I would like to look in to having one of you absolutely amazing artists create me some things such as a Channel Logo, Banner and a few buttons for twitch. I would like to see a little bit of your previous art work to make sure that you have the sort of style I am looking for and I would love to chat and get in to details with you guys so just add me over on IM . The price range stated below is based off the average price of twitch channel art that I have found via several other websites, if you want more then best blow my mind. I am happy to pay first beforehand if you have good examples and vouches and as most people would I would like to expect constant communication between us to make sure everything is perfect.

Now lets get in to the possible payday for yall, if you can dazzle me beforehand with some artwork previews and have several vouches I will pay you between £20-£50 to create everything I need (This price heavily depends on the quality of image I will be getting and will be negotiated) , what I want is not too specific although the designs will all be game themed and more information will be given if we work together. If you don't have any vouches or haven't done a lot of artwork for channels and etc I will not go first and the job will be paid after everything is done, if this is the case and you are new then simply watermarking your artwork when it is done should help you feel safe enough going with this transaction.