Thanks

Yet Another DBD HWID Ban Question

So I've been banned for about two years on DBD - three bans in total - the final one being an HWID.

I've recently ordered a new PC and am replacing the entire thing. Nothing from my currently banned PC will be used, except the mouse, monitor, ethernet cables and display port. I've seen a lot of comments stating that they only track major components such as MB, CPU, GPU, SSD/HDD, RAM etc. and they don't tend to look at anything else. I'm also seeing that some people report you to need to change the MAC address and IP, but I also see it's disputed quite frequently.

Just want to weigh up my risk of getting caught. From what I can gather manual reports only seem to be dangerous if you're using a spoofer or parts that were banned and made it past EACs automatic system.

Any assistance is appreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    it think you are 100% safe
    also, dbd is free to play for few days
    u can just create new steam account and play few games on free trail to test your pc

Thanks
    Well I’d hope so. I know EAC for Rust can be really intrusive so not too aware at how it works with DBD. Manual reports seem to be an issue but even then I imagine they need a hardware trail to follow.

Thanks
    Normally I don't answer anymore, but I know very well what situation you are in.
    If you have changed your computer apart from peripherals is enough, they do not track the IP address and the MAC address can be changed extremely fast, there is even a google program for this, easy to use.

I helped several people in this case, here on the forum, you probably even saw me, there is all the information you need.

Best of luck in the future

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

NoIdeaReally (07-09-2021)

Thanks
    Actually just changing the hard drives and MAC address is enough, but I don't know if it will be banned in the future. It's best to replace all the parts though

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    Normally I don't answer anymore, but I know very well what situation you are in.
    If you have changed your computer apart from peripherals is enough, they do not track the IP address and the MAC address can be changed extremely fast, there is even a google program for this, easy to use.

I helped several people in this case, here on the forum, you probably even saw me, there is all the information you need.

Best of luck in the future
    Yeah funnily enough I saw you comment on a lot of threads so I was hoping you�d give me an answer haha thanks

Thanks
    Sorry to piggyback but I have a bit of curiosity about HWID bans and do not want to start yet another yet another HWID ban topic , maybe someone can be kind to answer me? ( @T-800 )

Do we know which HWID they ban? Last used? The one that accepted the license? All of them who have logged into the account?
    Do we know exactly which hardware components?
    Is it suffice to provide fake mac addresses/HWIDs? Be it overriding registry entries or hooking windows api? Do they have some sort of "memorandum of understanding" or any sort of business relationship with hardware manufactures such that, they can see you are using non-existing HWID and/or that HWID is not yours?
    Does "EAC Bypass" help with HWID bans?

Well, that's all I have for now. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by DbdFastService; 07-10-2021 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIdeaReally View Post
    So I've been banned for about two years on DBD - three bans in total - the final one being an HWID.

I've recently ordered a new PC and am replacing the entire thing. Nothing from my currently banned PC will be used, except the mouse, monitor, ethernet cables and display port. I've seen a lot of comments stating that they only track major components such as MB, CPU, GPU, SSD/HDD, RAM etc. and they don't tend to look at anything else. I'm also seeing that some people report you to need to change the MAC address and IP, but I also see it's disputed quite frequently.

Just want to weigh up my risk of getting caught. From what I can gather manual reports only seem to be dangerous if you're using a spoofer or parts that were banned and made it past EACs automatic system.

Any assistance is appreciated
    Step 1. Pay for a Hardware ID Spoofer that you know 100% works. Then get a VPN to change your IP Address and then change your MAC Address and then pay for a EAC Bypass and make sure EAC is bypassed when playing and Cheat Engine works, then you can play survivor and potentially Killer without getting banned. NOTE: They can still manually report you.