Thanks

Quick Questions About Getting a Ban

i have been doing hacks (legacy inject + shards but i spent all of the shards) and somebody said in chat that he will report me + i will get ban in a week.
    Will they check me out? Will i gonna get a ban definitely if he reports me? If so is there a way to revert all of the stuff? Lastly will they ban my steam account for years? VAC ban or what is that exactly?

Thanks
    First of all, DBD does not VAC ban, a normal game ban you will get a red text. As for the reporting part, I don't know why the player reported you, but if he reported it manually, you are likely to be checked. Unfortunately you can't revert of the stuff and if you get banned you will be banned permanently
    Last edited by mrrdrakula; 07-10-2021 at 11:40 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrrdrakula For This Useful Post:

mrathern (07-11-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrdrakula View Post
    First of all, DBD does not VAC ban, a normal game ban you will get a red text. As for the reporting part, I don't know why the player reported you, but if he reported it manually, you are likely to be checked. Unfortunately you can't revert of the stuff and if you get banned you will be banned permanently
    Yeah this was a reply with full of answers to my questions and zero nonsense.Thank you, so consequently i am going to re-buy the game i think, will there be a problem with the other (fresh) account on which i might re-buy the game? (For the reason of the reporting, i was so careless and ignorant lmfao, i forgot they could check out my prestige stats from dbd data base while i put full prestige outfit on Dwight and have been playing like that.My bad, thanks to that guy who reported me, i truly deserved that though by being that retard)
    Last edited by mrathern; 07-11-2021 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrathern View Post
    Yeah this was a reply with full of answers to my questions and zero nonsense.Thank you, so consequently i am going to re-buy the game i think, will there be a problem with the other (fresh) account on which i might re-buy the game? (For the reason of the reporting, i was so careless and ignorant lmfao, i forgot they could check out my prestige stats from dbd data base while i put full prestige outfit on Dwight and have been playing like that.My bad, thanks to that guy who reported me, i truly deserved that though by being that retard)
    Legacy cosmetics are risky, if you haven't made your steam profile private, the player most likely checked their profile and reported you because you are not real legacy, they may also have made a manual report out of jealousy, so you are likely to be checked. If you are going to be banned for the first time, you can open a new account and buy DBD and play. And remember, you will get HWID ban after 3 times ban so be careful