Thanks
    Thank you for short comment

Still everything it is ok ?
    you face any issue or shadow mod ?
    still services work with you ?

really I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    Alright,
    I never gave detailed review but my friend here does worth all my time!

First of all, He gave me a vouch copy, and when I saw how everything went perfectly and how he offers good service, I bought for my friend and I will be buying for all my other friends as well!

How to even start?
    First of all, he accepted my friend request so fast, and when he did, he told me he will be there at anytime to help, so I talked to him later when I was free and he answered my message in no time! He accepts many payments methods and doesn't get you in "No, either this or no sorry."
    He even accepted my payments as good service.

Why You Should buy from him instead of other sellers?
    1- The way he uses most likely will not get you ban, because he doesn't get you on online lobby or anything, he unlocks everything you want in the main menu, as a guy who used to do mod menu back then Mw3 and BO1 and BO2, I remember doing things on main menu without getting it on online lobby was a lot safer and didn't get ban in most cases! That's, that's the most important reason why you should buy from him, Rates of ban are pretty low.
    2- He is super friendly and accepts many ways of payments, and he doesn't say no, you will get everything you paid for and more, ask him anything and he will do it.
    3- He will live call you so you can chose and make sure everything goes perfectly.
    4- He will be honest and give you some instactions if you don't know, my guy is so friendly!
    5- Responding is so fast, you don't have to wait for a day like others lol.

How everything will go? He will call you video call and do it like this to make sure everything you want is there, you can ask him whatever you like:

By all meanings, I've been searching for a while for someone could do Warzone serves in a safe way with a good price, couldn't find a better one.

Thanks brother, rep added and will do business with you in the future.
    Go with all of your TRUST, THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS GENUIS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This post is falsely advertising hard unlock services. What the seller is offering isn't a Hard Unlock but a Soft Unlock. He either doesn't know what's the difference between them or he wants to confuse buyers into buying his cheap services thinking that they get something else.

Let me explain the difference between a hard unlock and a soft unlock.

Softunlocks : A softunlock method is a method where you can get any camo that you want as a custom blueprint. This means that you will only have access to that camo if you select it in the Armory section where the rest of the blueprints are. You can still change attachments and put stickers on the gun. The camo itself does not appear in the mastery camo section and it will still look like it is locked. If you change the camo on the blueprint that is saved on, you are losing it. Because of the nature of this process, softunlocks are riskier and the seller is required to log into the buyer's account. He is then, using an unlock tool that he has directly on that person's account to unlock the things he wants. As mentioned, this way of unlocking camos or any other game content is riskier and can / will result in your account beeing banned IF THE TOOL THAT THE SELLER USES GETS DETECTED (Which it will / had been detected in the past) or if the account you are getting the service on gets reported / manually investigated by activision. All of this information is important and must be presented to the buyer that opts to take the service. I'm not saying that softunlocks are bad by nature. The lower price for what you get, is a good deal, but it doesn't come with risk free. If you are using this service on a alt account or you don't care about the possibility of being banned, then by all means go and take this service, since you get a lot for this price.

Now, because I made myself clear, let me explain what a hardunlock is.

Hardunlocks : A hardunlock method is a method where you can get all of the camos in the game unlocked in the mastery camos section as well as all of the challenges camos like they were legit grinded. This means that you will unlock that camo in the mastery camo section of the guns and you can select it and remove it anytime that you want (Same applies for all of others challenges camos). The method is 100% safe because it doesn't requires the seller to login into your account and use any tool. This method is done via hosting the buyer in a private lobby. The difference is that, in this case, the host is using his tool on his account, while the buyer is not using anything, he is just taking advantage of that lobby. Because there isn't anything on the buyer end, his account is not at risk. Hosts accounts get occasionally banned but the customers are always safe. You can think about it like you were to play with a cheater in warzone. If the cheater gets caught, only his account gets banned, not the whole squad for playing with him. Of course, you won't see any hard unlocks advertised for 20$ like in the case of soft unlocks because of the nature of them. This service will cost more money because is higher quality and it takes more time to do.

I'm seeing trusted, old users of this forum vouching for something that they have no idea about, ultimately building sellers that advertise falsely a good reputation for the wrong reasons.
    Hope I made myself clear and that now everybody can make a decision based of what both of these methods have to offer, and on the budget that they have. This post wasn't made to hate on the seller, since I do not know if he just got into this and doesn't know what he is offering either or if he purposely false advertising high quality, more expensive services for cheap. What I would ask a moderator to do or even the owner of the post is to change his original post from hard unlock to soft unlock.
    Old seller with over 300+ vouches for my services.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Costi0012 For This Useful Post:

iAmRishi (09-25-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Costi0012 View Post
    This post is falsely advertising hard unlock services. What the seller is offering isn't a Hard Unlock but a Soft Unlock. He either doesn't know what's the difference between them or he wants to confuse buyers into buying his cheap services thinking that they get something else.

Let me explain the difference between a hard unlock and a soft unlock.

Softunlocks : A softunlock method is a method where you can get any camo that you want as a custom blueprint. This means that you will only have access to that camo if you select it in the Armory section where the rest of the blueprints are. You can still change attachments and put stickers on the gun. The camo itself does not appear in the mastery camo section and it will still look like it is locked. If you change the camo on the blueprint that is saved on, you are losing it. Because of the nature of this process, softunlocks are riskier and the seller is required to log into the buyer's account. He is then, using an unlock tool that he has directly on that person's account to unlock the things he wants. As mentioned, this way of unlocking camos or any other game content is riskier and can / will result in your account beeing banned IF THE TOOL THAT THE SELLER USES GETS DETECTED (Which it will / had been detected in the past) or if the account you are getting the service on gets reported / manually investigated by activision. All of this information is important and must be presented to the buyer that opts to take the service. I'm not saying that softunlocks are bad by nature. The lower price for what you get, is a good deal, but it doesn't come with risk free. If you are using this service on a alt account or you don't care about the possibility of being banned, then by all means go and take this service, since you get a lot for this price.

Now, because I made myself clear, let me explain what a hardunlock is.

Hardunlocks : A hardunlock method is a method where you can get all of the camos in the game unlocked in the mastery camos section as well as all of the challenges camos like they were legit grinded. This means that you will unlock that camo in the mastery camo section of the guns and you can select it and remove it anytime that you want (Same applies for all of others challenges camos). The method is 100% safe because it doesn't requires the seller to login into your account and use any tool. This method is done via hosting the buyer in a private lobby. The difference is that, in this case, the host is using his tool on his account, while the buyer is not using anything, he is just taking advantage of that lobby. Because there isn't anything on the buyer end, his account is not at risk. Hosts accounts get occasionally banned but the customers are always safe. You can think about it like you were to play with a cheater in warzone. If the cheater gets caught, only his account gets banned, not the whole squad for playing with him. Of course, you won't see any hard unlocks advertised for 20$ like in the case of soft unlocks because of the nature of them. This service will cost more money because is higher quality and it takes more time to do.

I'm seeing trusted, old users of this forum vouching for something that they have no idea about, ultimately building sellers that advertise falsely a good reputation for the wrong reasons.
    Hope I made myself clear and that now everybody can make a decision based of what both of these methods have to offer, and on the budget that they have. This post wasn't made to hate on the seller, since I do not know if he just got into this and doesn't know what he is offering either or if he purposely false advertising high quality, more expensive services for cheap. What I would ask a moderator to do or even the owner of the post is to change his original post from hard unlock to soft unlock.
    You are a hater if you read my posts I offer 10 loadout unlocks for any blueprints/guns/attachments No one asked for your input stay on your own post if you are not interested in my safe services.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yea, you offer softunlocks and you LIE about them being HARD UNLOCKS which is a big difference. It's clearly now that you have no ideea about the type of services you are offering and you are straight up lying to customers. I already made my point clear, with arguments, while you only called me a hater and copied the same text I posted and pasted it to one of my posts to try to create a bad image about me.
    Old seller with over 300+ vouches for my services.

Thanks
    BUMPPPPP
    remember kids haters are your motivators
    10 loadouts for cheap warzone services

Thanks
    BUMPPPPP SUPER SAFEEEE FAST UNLOCKZZ

Thanks
    DAILY BUMPPPPP SUPER SAFEEEE FAST UNLOCKZZ

Thanks
    DAILY BUMPPPPP SUPER SAFEEEE FAST UNLOCKZZ zz

Thanks
    DAILY BUMPPPPP SUPER SAFEEEE FAST UNLOCKZZ zz ZZ

Thanks
    I don't know how to IM you, I'm interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xdyl. View Post
    I don't know how to IM you, I'm interested.
    Added you! bump if you messaged me hit me up will be online on standby!

Thanks
    bump wz unlocks

Thanks
    bumppppppppp

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast