Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

BlackShot Server Emulator

Hello guys,
    It's been a long time but here I am once again, School year wasn't easy but we passed despite everything.
    I'm still working on this project for fun as to that's why the progress is so slow but if there's someone good at reverse engineering we can work together but for now this is as far as I got in terms of things that are stable and over with like character info and login packets.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to isp1x3r For This Useful Post:

michaelmpresto (09-07-2021),Seyhanfars2 (12-05-2021)

Thanks
    How can we help?

Anyone who understands to program some kind of cheat apparently hasn't visited this forum for a long time, this is my point of view in the post here on the blackshot tab, I would love to help with the project, but I don't know where to start, I have no idea how to do it this about reverse engineering the game, i would like to know if you can give us any tips on how we can help, what still needs to be done, what we can do to complete this project.

Thank you for sharing your findings and continuing to bring more updates and advancements to this project.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr- For This Useful Post:

isp1x3r (07-30-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr- View Post
    How can we help?

Anyone who understands to program some kind of cheat apparently hasn't visited this forum for a long time, this is my point of view in the post here on the blackshot tab, I would love to help with the project, but I don't know where to start, I have no idea how to do it this about reverse engineering the game, i would like to know if you can give us any tips on how we can help, what still needs to be done, what we can do to complete this project.

Thank you for sharing your findings and continuing to bring more updates and advancements to this project.
    Thanks man I truly appreciate your support!

As far as reverse engineering is concerned, It's actually more than just a few steps or some fancy software to download but rather an accumulation of lots of skills combined to achieve a certain goal, BlackShot for instance has an unknown network engine (contrary to what I used to think when I first started) therefore the netcode needs to be dissected through Packet sniffing as a start and then looking through the game binary itself to kind of get an idea on how each packet is read/parsed and what the game client expects as a reply from the server. For someone who's never been in this sort of thing like yourself It's definitely going to be hard due to the lack of knowledge about the game(on a low level) and obviously not having previous experience with other games. But nothing is impossible if you're willing to so I recommend you can start out by learning C++ since most games(BlackShot included) are coded in it and assembly to be able to understand the instructions when debugging the executable, All of this and more can be learned on various resources such as forums, articles and even books.
    Time is key however so take as much of it as you need and don't rush things. I'm doing this project out of the sheer amount of nostalgia I have for this game in the first place but also for the sake of killing time while learning new things I didn't know and getting better at what I already know That's my motivation and it's very crucial that you find yours to able to fight through times when you don't feel as excited or fired up to continue like I did.

Wish you the best of luck and Have a good day!
    Last edited by isp1x3r; 07-30-2021 at 04:34 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to isp1x3r For This Useful Post:

Mr- (07-31-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    just play a new game homies bs is dead wait for free to play game like rainbow six seige
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    bs is dead
    Not if we make a private server, That way the old days shall come back.

Just because you can't make hacks anymore doesn't mean the game is dead, In fact it means that its doing good without people like you ruining it anymore.

In case you don't understand, This is a server emulator not a cheat or hack, I'm just using the 2014 game client and making a server that communicates with it, IT IS NOT A HACK.
    Last edited by isp1x3r; 07-31-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    just play a new game homies bs is dead wait for free to play game like rainbow six seige
    No one here said they were looking for some kind of cheat in the game, sorry if that was understood when I said "Who knows how to program some kind of cheat apparently hasn't visited this forum for a long time", these programmers
    are the people who know how this game's system works and who can help @isp1x3r in this phase of the server.
    Last edited by Mr-; 07-31-2021 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks

Last edited by isp1x3r; 08-05-2021 at 09:48 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to isp1x3r For This Useful Post:

Mr- (08-09-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i can make see through map . but don't know to bypass .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by isp1x3r View Post

isp1x3r message me in fb or here I need you now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I play bs today but there is no player the game is dead...and I open the cheat engine is not detected by anti cheat.
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    I play bs today but there is no player the game is dead...and I open the cheat engine is not detected by anti cheat.
    you must open it in the midday or evening and why not you try again to hack it, its will be pretty amazing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by XZAKTORS View Post
    you must open it in the midday or evening and why not you try again to hack it, its will be pretty amazing
    no need the game is dead i play BF4 BO4 warzone and other fps game
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    Stop saying the game is dead. It is not shutdown, yes i know the game can be deserted but still not dead.

Thanks

no need the game is dead i play BF4 BO4 warzone and other fps game
    Okay enjoy with them but If you want to make others happy, you can help them with something they love

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by XZAKTORS View Post
    Okay enjoy with them but If you want to make others happy, you can help them with something they love
    just kill the daisy.sys located in command file you can bypass the battleyed with no problem.
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast