Thread: df v 67

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theduk3 View Post
    does DZ
    A is not safe anymore? what is the alternatives that code?
    I use the one where they don't freeze that's no zombie (no spit) attack only follow. I wish I could test but, I don't play, only hack.

Quote Originally Posted by trick or treat View Post
    and with code injection is it possible to avoid the bans? thanks a lot bro !!
    the beauty with injection vs cheat engine, is the hacks them hackers make with injection, is 2 things, basically going to work until the end of the game and never needs to be updated. it's so dread, that deadfroniter could update from unity 3.5.7 to the latest 2021.1.0, and the hacks will still work, no need to update, you can change around code all kind of thing, hack will still work, it's a real beauty. 20 years from now, if df still around, hacks will still work, no need to update. Initially it wasn't like that, needed to update with each client update, but them hackers are frigging geniuses yes, nobody had time for that, we updated the method, now, never needs to updated again. It's different kind of hacks though, more advanced, and underground. all the usual lame stuff like auto grind, loot hacks, god mode, inf ammo, (but just different forms or methods of it) all of which are good but kind of boring, I'm more interested in the visual hacks, modifying how stuff looks. saw some similar hacks on dcord, some dudes posting stuff, that are basically hacks that you could really only get from injection hacking, and I was like yes, more df users out there who, know about the scene, I thought our group was like the only one but when I reach out to hackers that know the advanced stuff for df, then they show me works from other hackers who also know the advanced stuff for df, and they also have their own groups, it's real cool. underground too. Then I realize hey, so much people in this scene just on the dl, which is how it supposed to be through word of mouth not public like this. I've still have to replicate some of the hacks I've seen from other hackers, it's a beauty though. Hackers have a kind of figure it out on your own, kind of mentality, you know do the work kind of thing. I've never asked a hacker, how you do a, b or c, I just figure it out, do the reading, do the research, do the testing.

I saw this top down game, liked the look of it, so I'm going to play it. I just like to check out worlds, I don't really have a care of killing and shooting all that stuff. the aesthetic design, that's the real tea.

deadfrontier looks should be like that, updated with backgrounds and foregrounds, them boys sticking.

I'm looking to modify 1 hit to easy kill, in case that's the trigger. but so far I have no bans. I used zombie don't pay attention, super sprint, inf energy, no vehicles.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peoplewhat For This Useful Post:

Incursio11 (08-01-2021),JustCarlo (08-03-2021),trick or treat (08-01-2021),WRGAERHGAERHerhaewrh (08-01-2021)

Thanks

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by peoplewhat View Post
    I use the one where they don't freeze that's no zombie (no spit) attack only follow. I wish I could test but, I don't play, only hack.

the beauty with injection vs cheat engine, is the hacks them hackers make with injection, is 2 things, basically going to work until the end of the game and never needs to be updated. it's so dread, that deadfroniter could update from unity 3.5.7 to the latest 2021.1.0, and the hacks will still work, no need to update, you can change around code all kind of thing, hack will still work, it's a real beauty. 20 years from now, if df still around, hacks will still work, no need to update. Initially it wasn't like that, needed to update with each client update, but them hackers are frigging geniuses yes, nobody had time for that, we updated the method, now, never needs to updated again. It's different kind of hacks though, more advanced, and underground. all the usual lame stuff like auto grind, loot hacks, god mode, inf ammo, (but just different forms or methods of it) all of which are good but kind of boring, I'm more interested in the visual hacks, modifying how stuff looks. saw some similar hacks on dcord, some dudes posting stuff, that are basically hacks that you could really only get from injection hacking, and I was like yes, more df users out there who, know about the scene, I thought our group was like the only one but when I reach out to hackers that know the advanced stuff for df, then they show me works from other hackers who also know the advanced stuff for df, and they also have their own groups, it's real cool. underground too. Then I realize hey, so much people in this scene just on the dl, which is how it supposed to be through word of mouth not public like this. I've still have to replicate some of the hacks I've seen from other hackers, it's a beauty though. Hackers have a kind of figure it out on your own, kind of mentality, you know do the work kind of thing. I've never asked a hacker, how you do a, b or c, I just figure it out, do the reading, do the research, do the testing.

I saw this top down game, liked the look of it, so I'm going to play it. I just like to check out worlds, I don't really have a care of killing and shooting all that stuff. the aesthetic design, that's the real tea.

deadfrontier looks should be like that, updated with backgrounds and foregrounds, them boys sticking.

I'm looking to modify 1 hit to easy kill, in case that's the trigger. but so far I have no bans. I used zombie don't pay attention, super sprint, inf energy, no vehicles.

Thank you
    create a new one, it is level 29 and I left it in sez. I will be testing it for 3 days with the old codes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trick or treat For This Useful Post:

JustCarlo (08-03-2021)

Thanks

hii

sir do you have the code from zombies follow but dont attack?

Thanks
    3days perio over not sure we shoul stay low for a while or keep testing what happened guys :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rukawa98 View Post
    sir do you have the code from zombies follow but dont attack?
    I think it's somewhere on the 3rd page or 4th page

Quote Originally Posted by monkeykingbar1123 View Post
    3days perio over not sure we shoul stay low for a while or keep testing what happened guys :3
    yeah, testers would be nice, cause you know I can't play deadfrontier, I could only hack, I would be bored to tears if I had to play. Even this game I'm playing right now, I was just shaking my head like Jesus, df really need to get its shit together yes, they could be doing all this foreground background stuff, that would be one of the first things I woulda do if I was doing an update, and it exists in the game already, has existed for the past 7 years or so, I wish I could show them but, what you go do.

I'm just blown away by beauty playing this game, real beauty. It's like just watching art.

look at them sweet backgrounds nuh. The exploring the enviroment is the sweet part of all games.
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 08-01-2021 at 11:01 PM.

Thanks

yeah, testers would be nice, cause you know I can't play deadfrontier, I could only hack, I would be bored to tears if I had to play. Even this game I'm playing right now, I was just shaking my head like Jesus, df really need to get its shit together yes, they could be doing all this foreground background stuff, that would be one of the first things I woulda do if I was doing an update, and it exists in the game already, has existed for the past 7 years or so, I wish I could show them but, what you go do.

I'm just blown away by beauty playing this game, real beauty. It's like just watching art.

look at them sweet backgrounds nuh. The exploring the enviroment is the sweet part of all games.
    look nice what game is that can you multiplay

Thanks

Cool yours olds codes bro

Hi bro!!
    it's just your old codes before you countess them
    estpy looting interiors of buildings in the DR
    (sez) and they don't ban me yet
    I keep raising it from lvls in a normal way to get everything I can
    The only thing that I have suffered is for the fat people who spit, but all good is just a matter of returning

AoB = AOBScan("60 40 22 CD CC 8C 3F 22 35 78 8E 3B 11 10 6B 5A 58 5A 22 9A")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Super Sprint activated")
    for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40)
    end
    else
    print("Super Sprint deactivated")
    end

AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Infinite Energy Activated")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
    end
    else
    print("Infinite Energy FAILED")
    end

AoB = AOBScan("72 69 67 68 74 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 1 OK")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
    end
    else
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 1 FAILED")
    end

AoB = AOBScan("64 6F 75 62 6C 65 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 2 OK")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
    end
    else
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 2 FAILED")
    end

AoB = AOBScan("6C 65 66 74 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 3 OK")
    end
    else
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 3 FAILED")
    end

AoB = AOBScan("73 74 61 62 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 4 OK")
    end
    else
    print("Disable Zombie Attack 4 FAILED")
    end

AoB = AOBScan("02 7B D7 0E 00 04 7B 7C 0E 00 04 28 0F 26 00 06 16 6B 3D 4A")
    if (AoB) then
    print("1hit activated")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00)
    end
    else
    print("1hit deactivated")
    end

updated the client to v68
    all the old codes work
    the one hit does not work
    Last edited by trick or treat; 08-02-2021 at 07:22 AM. Reason: new client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yeah, testers would be nice
    i think you still have me on disc, my main is level 100+ now but since it got the ban too i will start fuking around with it too
    if you want, send some of those my way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just waiting to hacking by injector, that's sounds really cool. Ty peoplewhat for ur effort helping us.

Thanks

Thank You

Thank you for helping us to make cheat peoplewhat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dusklukas View Post
    Just waiting to hacking by injector, that's sounds really cool. Ty peoplewhat for ur effort helping us.
    where it will be release ?

Thanks

I definitely could be your tester. I have much time in hand playing df. Plenty of alts and usage of vpns and such tricks. I don't know how to hack. But I do know how to test and complement a cheat as well as giving a feedback. I definitely can give you my disc*rd if you want. I'm more than willing to.

Thanks
    Thank you peoplewhat

Thanks
    new version 69 daheck

Thanks

PLEASE bro

taking it old school.

Code:
    AoB = AOBScan("00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B 00 00")
    if (AoB) then
    print("DZA and freeze when near (zeds still spit) on")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+9, 0x00, 0x00)
    end
    else
    print("DZA and freeze when near (zeds still spit) off")
    end

Code:
    AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Infinite Energy on")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
    end
    else
    print("Infinite Energy off")
    end

Code:
    AoB = AOBScan("60 40 22 CD CC 8C 3F 22 35 78 8E 3B 11 10 6B 5A 58 5A 22 9A")
    if (AoB) then
    print("Super Sprint ok")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40)
    end
    else
    print("Super Sprint off")
    end

Code:
    AoB = AOBScan("02 7B D7 0E 00 04 7B 7C 0E 00 04 28 0F 26 00 06 16 6B 3D 4A")
    if (AoB) then
    print("1hit on")
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00)
    end
    else
    print("1hit off")
    end
    you could mostly likely get by with that for now, until they work out the kinks for the update.

I'm going to do some non df related course work stuff. I'll check back with them later.
    bro please updated 1 hit ..

Thanks
    Does anyone have a tutorial on how to use it? I'm a newbie I just want to farm the zombies (I don't want to kill boss)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456