Thread: df v 67

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    yeah sorry about that, it's really the dza enemy freeze when they attack that triggers it. I'm updating a file just now, where you could choose the zombie no attack only follow no spit, and many other choices. I'll update the first page, guess it'll take about a half a day for mod to approve.

nevermind, looks like I can't update the first post cause too long of a time has passed, such noob.

new file

scans
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...8240/detection
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/uq7l325our

will take about half a day I guess for mods to approve.

I wanna add, for your most used hacks, I usually put them on the top, you can right click 'click here to activate mono first then select hacks' and select 'activating this entry activates it's children'.
    looks like that

to activate your most used hacks automatically instead of clicking one by one.

If you hate clicking like me, I use that all the time.

you can also create your own groups, copy and paste hacks, just to make things faster and easier. let's see how long it takes for the file to get approved.

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 07-29-2021 at 02:13 PM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to peoplewhat For This Useful Post:

albertitoINK (08-02-2021),alohaha (07-29-2021),bench024 (08-22-2021),Berserker23 (07-31-2021),caveir4s (07-29-2021),ChrisRed27 (08-02-2021),CloverCheck (08-03-2021),danielbogan (08-04-2021),ddae (08-02-2021),dusklukas (08-02-2021),ElectrO98 (07-29-2021),haxzor21 (08-02-2021),jm_1988 (07-30-2021),joefraire (08-03-2021),mayoresyorme (08-03-2021),monkeykingbar1123 (08-01-2021),phoon2 (08-01-2021),R3ndez (08-02-2021),Sage_K (07-29-2021),trick or treat (07-29-2021),WolfState (08-02-2021),WRGAERHGAERHerhaewrh (07-29-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by peoplewhat View Post
    yeah sorry about that, it's really the dza enemy freeze when they attack that triggers it. I'm updating a file just now, where you could choose the zombie no attack only follow no spit, and many other choices. I'll update the first page, guess it'll take about a half a day for mod to approve.
    I was using this code in conjunction with 1hit - infinite energy - super sprint
    and I just received a 24hr ban.
    so zombie freeze is not the problem
    Code:
    AoB = AOBScan("7E ?? 0D 00 04 7E ?? 0D 00 04 58 80 ?? 0D 00 04")
    if (AoB) then
    print("DZA Activated, Special thanks to @peoplewhat for this code.")
    for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+0, 0x00)
    end
    else
    print("DZA, no spit, always follow failed")
    end

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by darkghost0007 View Post
    1 Hit kill, no matter how good it sounds is only good for looting boss.

But

The server calculates EXP by Hits on target and also how much damage you did. Thus it can detect that a player with 100 boss kills got less EXP. (if your hit does 500 dmg and boss Total HP is 1000, you get 50% exp)

Safest bet is play with Zombie cant attack cheat.

Get some kills and get a good weapon.

Then just spray and pray Or slash and dash.

The only hacks which were not detected before as well were the small stuff like Zombie freeze, instant open, Loot hack(yes it was safe if u don't do 1HK)

Also the dev have started updating the Anti hack systems on a regular basis. Good for him actually, after all he had to go through.

Any ways don't use hacks which does a lot of impact and follow peoplewhat's instructions. He mentions which of his AOBs are safe of being detected.
    I also got a 24h ban. In the past days I used without problems inf energy, zombies ignores you, superspeed, dza (the one were they freeze) and 1 hit kill. Today I tested "DZA but always follows you" and triggered the ban.

It could also be due to the recent Security Update, for the time being I will stop using the hacks.
    Last edited by Diarka; 07-29-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks

8(

All my seven accounts as been banned!
    I really think quit on the game now.

Thanks

Bruh
    Last edited by R3ndez; 07-29-2021 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by caveir4s View Post
    All my seven accounts as been banned!
    I really think quit on the game now.
    Did you logged in with a different IP? I just checked my alts and they are fine, used a VPN just in case.
    Last edited by Diarka; 07-29-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    yeah mods are real sensitive in df, I saw people get kicked from chat for using caps, kicked for cursing, they are reaal sensitive, remember zerolife getting kicked for some thing I just rolled my eyes. The mods in there, like just watching their actions is the ultimate face palm. but some people on disc gave me the message that they got a temp ban I was like "hmm, interesting". I'll dig in and see what's the trigger.

but you have to remember too ah, remember Palaso the hacker on this same forum for deadfrontier? Palaso has about 2,000+ pending friend request on disco*d. at least 700+ of them are from deadfrontier. I was like wow so much people using hacks for deadfrontier, I wondered if they did, use permanent bans instead of temp bans how much users would they have remaining. You know me I like experiments. do the same with df2, I'll release some hacks for df2. them boys might inadvertanly kill pwn business, you ever walk into a place that always empty, yeah them boys like that's the kind of place they aiming to work for. I remember a time a hacker gave people all kind of items, you know them mods, ban every single one of them (innocent people real get shot there), I was like facepalm, "jesus" them boys are sometimes the ultimate slow face palm.

anyhow, take a relax, we'll do some testing. You know me i love testing shit.

I will add though when creating accounts use a different email, I use fake random hho342@ohad.com emails tbh. and I too use vpn's new ip each account. if one account gets banned, I just log into another. my cookies and cache clear on exiting the browser. If you're using the same browser and cookies I think you'll keep on getting that banned message.
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 07-29-2021 at 03:35 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peoplewhat For This Useful Post:

alohaha (07-29-2021),Diarka (07-29-2021),linz0207 (07-29-2021),WRGAERHGAERHerhaewrh (07-29-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ndez View Post

Bruh
    Got this too lol. Does this mean permanent ban?

I have 4 accounts and I didnt use any hack for past 4 days on 1 of them but all of it are now banned. I believe we have been detected since v6.5.
    Last edited by hays99; 07-29-2021 at 04:54 PM.
    Loli terrorist goes brrrr

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hays99 For This Useful Post:

monkeykingbar1123 (07-29-2021)

Thanks

Just my simple thought why you some people got 3 days ban

So DF1 is releasing announcement about ban wave and 7 from my 24 account has been banned (3 days). The reason of ban is cheating but the question is what kind of cheat that make you get ban?

I think it's No Bandit Attack hack. Bandit is the boss you need to go to multiplayer to kill it fast. Multiplayer is big no no in cheating, although the last patch i used it and got no ban. my 7 account that got ban is the most account i use for killing bandit.

the other 17 accounts i used it for killing boss in single player and got no ban.

The other things that make you get banned is DZA and it's only happen if you combine dza with disable zombie change state. because zombie will freeze accros the map and make you easy target for anti-cheat.

That's my thought or maybe it just anti-cheat getting smart and my 17 account is waiting for their ban right now

Thanks
    LMAO, thought my account will not be with the Ban Wave but my main got into it :3, can't play any accounts aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker23 View Post
    I was using this code in conjunction with 1hit - infinite energy - super sprint
    and I just received a 24hr ban.
    so zombie freeze is not the problem
    Code:
    AoB = AOBScan("7E ?? 0D 00 04 7E ?? 0D 00 04 58 80 ?? 0D 00 04")
    if (AoB) then
    print("DZA Activated, Special thanks to @peoplewhat for this code.")
    for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+0, 0x00)
    end
    else
    print("DZA, no spit, always follow failed")
    end
    same, got banned for the same reason and same codes, i only used that three then i got a 3-days ban. i think it is the 1hit? cuz the other day i was playing using only infinite energy and super sprint and nothing happened

Thanks

new notice df1

Quote Originally Posted by peoplewhat View Post
    yeah mods are real sensitive in df, I saw people get kicked from chat for using caps, kicked for cursing, they are reaal sensitive, remember zerolife getting kicked for some thing I just rolled my eyes. The mods in there, like just watching their actions is the ultimate face palm. but some people on disc gave me the message that they got a temp ban I was like "hmm, interesting". I'll dig in and see what's the trigger.

but you have to remember too ah, remember Palaso the hacker on this same forum for deadfrontier? Palaso has about 2,000+ pending friend request on disco*d. at least 700+ of them are from deadfrontier. I was like wow so much people using hacks for deadfrontier, I wondered if they did, use permanent bans instead of temp bans how much users would they have remaining. You know me I like experiments. do the same with df2, I'll release some hacks for df2. them boys might inadvertanly kill pwn business, you ever walk into a place that always empty, yeah them boys like that's the kind of place they aiming to work for. I remember a time a hacker gave people all kind of items, you know them mods, ban every single one of them (innocent people real get shot there), I was like facepalm, "jesus" them boys are sometimes the ultimate slow face palm.

anyhow, take a relax, we'll do some testing. You know me i love testing shit.

I will add though when creating accounts use a different email, I use fake random hho342@ohad.com emails tbh. and I too use vpn's new ip each account. if one account gets banned, I just log into another. my cookies and cache clear on exiting the browser. If you're using the same browser and cookies I think you'll keep on getting that banned message.

Dead Frontier 3D Security Update

This post isn't really related to the update but I believe some of our honest and legitimate users may appreciate to hear some information about the state of Dead Frontier regarding our enforcement against cheating / hacking. This is the stuff you usually never hear about, but we think some transparency on the issue going forward is the right thing to do.

To give an update about what the Global Moderators have been doing over the past year, we've been constantly improving our anticheat, our methods of detecting cheating / out of game trading and ensuring these players are punished accordingly. It is not fair to our legitimate players that this has been an active ongoing issue over the past several years because we have not given it enough attention.

In the past year...
    - We've handed out over 2,000 temporary and permanent bans for cheating, black market trading or other serious offenses removing much of this unlegitimate wealth behind the scenes.
    - Developed an automatic anti cheat system that applies permanent bans to repeat offenders
    - Increased the accuracy of these detections and transitioned many of our manual checks into much more readable data for manual review.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dead Frontier 3D Ban Wave 1 - Summer 2021
    Now, I want to talk about what we are doing today.

We have let this issue go unchecked for far too long and today 664 accounts have been flagged and given a temporary 3 day suspension for cheating / hacking, and others permanent bans for much more active roles in creating cheats. This first wave is meant to serve as a warning to all users that we will be monitoring cheating much more actively in the future and it is not tolerated. Future bans will be much more harsh.

This number of accounts includes the players themselves and affiliated accounts.

While I expect this will be a shock to many, we hope for our legitimate users this serves as an update that we care about fair play and those willing to play by the rules.

Thanks for reading. slight_smile

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    //approved

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:

dusklukas (07-30-2021),Incursio11 (07-29-2021)

Thanks
    I think it's the speed hack that might trigger the bans, I'm not sure. I used DZA no spit, infinite energy and super speed and got a 3 day ban. Guess they're monitoring everything more closely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    nahh i don't think they got anyone cheating, this looks like they are just crossing some data and going after who they think/know as cheaters, the 3day is probably cause they are not so sure as the info on the server log is not detailed enough and also because the game is not "that popular" so if you are fairly active in the game they might just let you off the hook for some "small things", so this might just be a response to some players, for example, in past experiments i determined that if you buy an ac and level it up quite a bit they just don't care
    most of us here already have history with security errors, sure those were already flagged on our IPs for some time now
    but like... whatever... in time the codes will only get more advanced and the cheaters smarter, if they decide to revamp the game because of that it's a win to us anyway, if they don't, this will just keep going... blame the UWC not us...
    You guys know that right?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masterloko22690 For This Useful Post:

dusklukas (07-30-2021),JustCarlo (07-30-2021)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast