Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    time exist and desnt exist, beause the present moment does not exist, you always think about past of future, present is in your mind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    o shit sam mentioned illuminati daym this getting serious XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    illuminati 2 ur body, with an impact of 12 gun shotty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo-Smash View Post
    Our bodies does grow older because of the element of changing, by that, some planets are changing their directions, and there is such think called as a "Super Nova" witch the explosion of the stars, no u tell me, doesn't that prove time does really exist?
    My point is that time exists to Humans, but do animals, who have brain waves actually register the fact of time? do they count days? We don't know because we don't know if they are smart enough to create something so sophistical. So as I stated before, it's still arguable to ask if infact time is a universal law or just something from Humans point of view.

And about the avatar part, of course it exists, Avatar is a movie you can physically hold in your hands, you cannot physically hold Time, a clock does not count, time is mental not physical and being mental as i stated before, it does not exist because some living things are not smart enough to register it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    My point is that time exists to Humans, but do animals, who have brain waves actually register the fact of time? do they count days? We don't know because we don't know if they are smart enough to create something so sophistical. So as I stated before, it's still arguable to ask if infact time is a universal law or just something from Humans point of view.

And about the avatar part, of course it exists, Avatar is a movie you can physically hold in your hands, you cannot physically hold Time, a clock does not count, time is mental not physical and being mental as i stated before, it does not exist because some living things are not smart enough to register it
    I'm sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I've been reading your replies, and for those who are backing up my theory, good shit. For them who are trying to prove it wrong, well good luck with your theory's. The one's we've been stating over-rule you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I've been reading your replies, and for those who are backing up my theory, good shit. For them who are trying to prove it wrong, well good luck with your theory's. The one's we've been stating over-rule you.
    Even if someone bring a strong evidence that time does exsist,

you wouldn't believe that.

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks

Animals do, especially dogs. My dog waits for me to get home from school, at about 3:00pm he goes and waits by the door, same thing happens when he wants to get up.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about?
    I'm talking about the fact that time exists to Humans, but if we figured out how to communicate to anything else an animal, aliens or anything else, would they know about time? would they know the definition of time, would they have something related to it? no one knows because we can't and so for the time being we assume that it doesn't truly exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    I'm talking about the fact that time exists to Humans, but if we figured out how to communicate to anything else an animal, aliens or anything else, would they know about time? would they know the definition of time, would they have something related to it? no one knows because we can't and so for the time being we assume that it doesn't truly exist.
    But they do understand time .
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Even if someone bring a strong evidence that time does exsist,

you wouldn't believe that.
    We wouldn't know that, because no one has.....
    Wanna know why? Because it's not there. No evidence to back up something that's not there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    We wouldn't know that, because no one has.....
    Well i have evidence, A second passes when a second passes. It doesn't change.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Omg, their are no seconds. Prove to me that their are seconds.
    GOGOGOGOGO

Thanks
    okay i belive in the no time theory...
    about the gravity, it is only because the earth is sooo big compared to us and what we have that it holds us down... that and the sun and the rotation of the earth. if something a HELL of a lot bigger than earth came within.... oh lets just say a mile, we would be flying towards that.... earth would be flying toward it too... we win u lose STFU!!

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

[IMG]https://i148.photobucke*****m/albums/s26/xmadaznx/reapersig-1.png[/IMG]
    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time is a man made illusion that doesnt even work properly thats why there is leap years to repair the fact that time is simply man made and doesnt work.
    I put this forth as proof time is an illusion.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast