Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    you only believe things that you believe in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    WE THINK IT DOES THAT. Because some scientist smart guy said so, and then others tried to come up with reasons why they believe in "time", and give reasons.

Kind of like when someone said "if you hold your thumb inside your hand, and stick your finger down your throat, you won't gag". - or some shit like that.

Well, that's bullshit, it's because it's a mental trick. Your mind of focused on your thumb, which does not register the finger going down your throat to make you gag. So others started to believe this, and when they tried it, they also would not gag. Well, when someone does not believe this, they hit reality other than letting their mind play tricks on them, and when they do that, they gag.

You see

Put that in aspects, of the unknown, not existing.
    Well how else would you explain time other than a measurement. What else is it.. You cant hold time. Its like math man.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Time isnt just in clocks. Its calculated by the sun. The angle in the day depicts what time it is. Time is a measurement, to help living things survive.
    Time is not calculated by how the sun is positioned, day and night are calculated by where the sun is positioned, the seasons are calculated by where the sun is positioned time on the other is not.... when "time" was first created there was no P.M. or A.M. it was just blatently 1:00 to 24:00 as used in Military times, and since humans created time, they can modify it, and now we have !:00 to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 to 12:00 A.M., If time was a universal law, we would not be able to modify it, if time was time it would be unmodifiable, so i still force myself to the side that states there is no time =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    you can ask questions endlessly, but you will never come to a full answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Well how else would you explain time other than a measurement. What else is it.. You cant hold time. Its like math man.
    Can't hold it, because it's not there. It's a thought, a registered thought in your brain because that's how you were raised.

Also, math can SMD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Time wouldnt exist on that planet. Unless there were intelligent beings. And depending on where in the cosmos, which we really dont know much about outside of our own galaxy, in relevance to the atmosphere and lands, we cant say what lives on the other planets.
    Exactly thanks for pointing out on our side, Time wouldn't exist unless there were intelligent beings, because they could not figure it out, they could not create it for themselves, so therefor i still state time is something humans made and does not entirely exist
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Time is not calculated by how the sun is positioned, day and night are calculated by where the sun is positioned, the seasons are calculated by where the sun is positioned time on the other is not.... when "time" was first created there was no P.M. or A.M. it was just blatently 1:00 to 24:00 as used in Military times, and since humans created time, they can modify it, and now we have !:00 to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 to 12:00 A.M., If time was a universal law, we would not be able to modify it, if time was time it would be unmodifiable, so i still force myself to the side that states there is no time =)
    thats not a modification of time though.

all they did was make it easier for us dumb americans to use time by making 12 the highest number for hours.

somebody could make a time format that goes like:
    1-1 = 1:00
    2-1 = 2:00
    3-1 = 3:00
    1−2 = 4:00
    2-2 = 5:00
    3-2 = 6:00
    etc...

that wouldn’t be changing any of the core fundamentals of time, only the format in which we read it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    PUT IT THIS WAY - if there is nothing on a planet, their would be no time. But, even though when their are things on a planet, their is still no time.......

"When a tree falls, does it make a noise"? Yes.
    If no one existed, would their still be time? No
    Why? Because their was never no time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Go ask scientists about this shit. I cant think anymore..........
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post

thats not a modification of time though.

all they did was make it easier for us dumb americans to use time by making 12 the highest number for hours.

somebody could make a time format that goes like:
    1-1 = 1:00
    2-1 = 2:00
    3-1 = 3:00
    1−2 = 4:00
    2-2 = 5:00
    3-2 = 6:00
    etc...

that wouldn’t be changing any of the core fundamentals of time, only the format in which we read it.
    Yes man, just labels, all labels. This theory, opens up other theory's, that shows theory's to show that we aren't even "humans", we're just labeled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Exactly thanks for pointing out on our side, Time wouldn't exist unless there were intelligent beings, because they could not figure it out, they could not create it for themselves, so therefor i still state time is something humans made and does not entirely exist
    reply on my previous post.

Thanks
    so, in theory, there was no time before the first really intelligent humans?

things happened, but since nobody was there to say “that dinosaur ate that giant rat at 6PM” there is no time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    "When a tree falls, does it make a noise"? Yes.
    If no one existed, would their still be time? No
    Why? Because their was never no time.
    If no one existed, there would be no one to acknowledge/make up time so as we are still argueing Time is made up, i'm on your side, if there is nothing to be smart enough to invent time there never will be time
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Go ask scientists about this shit. I cant think anymore..........
    EXACTLY MY POINT AGAIN. You think because some smart-guy that wanted to create a theory, to make some money has the answers. When in reality, their is no time!

Some guy came up with this theory of "time" being there, when really their is nothing there. He was just probably a crack head or something. People believed it.

Just like stated before, time is like a religion, you believe in what you believe in, because of the way you were raised. If you were raised to say, "if you shoot yourself in the heart, you won't die", and you attempt it, guess what? You're dead. Time is not there. Time has nothing to do with life, we're living, that's all. Their is no time measuring something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    If no one existed, there would be no one to acknowledge/make up time so as we are still argueing Time is made up, i'm on your side, if there is nothing to be smart enough to invent time there never will be time
    EXACTLY! - That's what I'm saying. If their was never anyone to create a car, we wouldn't drive.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast