Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    5,041
    My Mood
    Cool

    Thumbs up My story: How it started vs How its going

    Hey all,

    I am not sure who here might remember me, but I check in every once in a while reminisce. (For those who do remember me, yes my English is still a work in progress, lol). This website is the foundation of my career, it has been one of the most significant, if not the MOST significant part of my life so far. Without the team at MPGH, I would not be where I am today. Guaranteed.

    I landed on MPGH after googling for Combat Arms hacks. After figuring out how to get & use hacks, I started to google how to make them but the most I could find was the DLL Injector's source code which allowed me to copy & tinker with Visual Basic & later C# (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126287). This was my first experience with any programming languages.

    Shortly after, I was able to get contact with one of the hack creators here |-|3|_][({}PT3R12(https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=161049) who gave me the source code for a Combat Arms Hack; the first C++ source code I've ever seen, what has become my favourite programming language(Geek moment, but I watch YouTube videos on C++ for fun, let me feel my oats). It was at this moment, the trajectory of my life changed forever. Though many may have flamed me for copy & pasting, I released this (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129282). A Combat Arms' hack I personally copied, tinkered & compiled with help from many community members chatting over MSN, Skyp*e( and whatever app Microsoft decided to consume). To which |-|3|_][({}PT3R12 said "So you finally finished it Gratz rage, c ya on MSN! Great Job". If anyone's know how I can contact this person, please let me know, I would love to thank them.

    Though constantly iterating on Combat Arms hack, I learnt the fundamentals of Computer Science from MPGH. Skills like Debugging, Testing, Implementing, Tech Support, Customer Service, etc.
    I eventually got into creating hacks with UIs & heaven knows they were truly ugly . Copying again from someone else, I eventually got this to work (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141046), sadly the image isn't available but it was DirectX 9 Menu consisting of a list of text, showing you if a feature was on or off. Petty logic in my current eyes but at the time it was so many concepts I did not understand, but I quickly learnt that Google is your best friend (yet another fundamental in programming "Google It").

    Eventually, the fun of programming became a high I chased, rather than making the hacks themselves. I started to create hack bases similar to the one I received and releasing them onto the website (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=803674) with various iterations being created during my stay at Community College and finally The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus. Using what I've learnt over the year to create more and more complicated frameworks for hacks. At one point I developed a hack that could be updated in the cloud because I was learning web development in college (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=664794).





    At the time of posting this, I am a 26 years old, black man from Barbados. I've gotten my Degree in Computer Science with Honours & work remotely from Barbados for clients internationally as a remote software engineer(even before COVID-19). Thanks to the skills I've learnt from this very website on how to work with a team across the world, building websites, joining political parties, running student clubs to encourage more students into having fun with IT & Computer Science.

    So many words just to say, Thank You All. This website is my first online home and thanks to it, I've grown. The staff & community @MPGH has been superb and I hope you continue to be.

    @|-|3|_][({}PT3R12 @Samueldo (Creator of InjectPlz, man that was fun) @Dave84311 @arunforce @NextGen1 @Hassan @DeadCode @ac1d_buRn @Caflame @Departure @master131 @Flengo

    and so many more








    - - - Updated - - -

    PS. Can someone fix that broken image under my name T_T
    Last edited by topblast; 08-31-2021 at 09:17 AM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (09-01-2021),Bernard (09-01-2021),[MPGH]Bodvar (09-05-2021),Charion (09-01-2021),[MPGH]Dave84311 (09-01-2021),[MPGH]Flengo (08-31-2021),Jacky (09-07-2021),[MPGH]Jov (09-03-2021),[MPGH]meme (09-02-2021),monch0 (09-05-2021),Organized Chaos (09-01-2021),Schiphol (09-01-2021),Silent (09-01-2021),Usersname (08-31-2021),Xenon~ (09-02-2021)

  3. #2
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,312
    Reputation
    3468
    Thanks
    3,507
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Damn seeing these old hacking thread from back when MPGH was poppin. Those were the days.
    Rep. Power: 125

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #3
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,680
    Reputation
    5165
    Thanks
    13,959
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I share a similar experience with you when starting out on MPGH, glad to see you're still around and all is going well. Those images and threads brought back a lot of memories, some of your stuff helped me learn too. I also remember first seeing you post about Hyperion, I thought it was really cool and well done at the time.

    Fixed your image title
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  5. #4
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    35,696
    Reputation
    5739
    Thanks
    41,192
    My Mood
    Devilish
    glad MPGH got you and other people success in the tech industry





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Schiphol (09-01-2021)

  7. #5
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    5,041
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Damn seeing these old hacking thread from back when MPGH was poppin. Those were the days.
    It's a nice trip down memory lane


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I share a similar experience with you when starting out on MPGH, glad to see you're still around and all is going well. Those images and threads brought back a lot of memories, some of your stuff helped me learn too. I also remember first seeing you post about Hyperion, I thought it was really cool and well done at the time.

    Fixed your image title
    Share your experience if you may 😊


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    glad MPGH got you and other people success in the tech industry
    I'm glad to see that you are still around, expecially given the uncertainty of the world currently.
    Last edited by topblast; 09-01-2021 at 11:44 AM.

  8. #6
    Jov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In da grow room
    Posts
    4,457
    Reputation
    4466
    Thanks
    16,518
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    Hey all,

    I am not sure who here might remember me, but I check in every once in a while reminisce. (For those who do remember me, yes my English is still a work in progress, lol). This website is the foundation of my career, it has been one of the most significant, if not the MOST significant part of my life so far. Without the team at MPGH, I would not be where I am today. Guaranteed.

    I landed on MPGH after googling for Combat Arms hacks. After figuring out how to get & use hacks, I started to google how to make them but the most I could find was the DLL Injector's source code which allowed me to copy & tinker with Visual Basic & later C# (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126287). This was my first experience with any programming languages.

    Shortly after, I was able to get contact with one of the hack creators here |-|3|_][({}PT3R12(https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=161049) who gave me the source code for a Combat Arms Hack; the first C++ source code I've ever seen, what has become my favourite programming language(Geek moment, but I watch YouTube videos on C++ for fun, let me feel my oats). It was at this moment, the trajectory of my life changed forever. Though many may have flamed me for copy & pasting, I released this (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129282). A Combat Arms' hack I personally copied, tinkered & compiled with help from many community members chatting over MSN, Skyp*e( and whatever app Microsoft decided to consume). To which |-|3|_][({}PT3R12 said "So you finally finished it Gratz rage, c ya on MSN! Great Job". If anyone's know how I can contact this person, please let me know, I would love to thank them.

    Though constantly iterating on Combat Arms hack, I learnt the fundamentals of Computer Science from MPGH. Skills like Debugging, Testing, Implementing, Tech Support, Customer Service, etc.
    I eventually got into creating hacks with UIs & heaven knows they were truly ugly . Copying again from someone else, I eventually got this to work (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141046), sadly the image isn't available but it was DirectX 9 Menu consisting of a list of text, showing you if a feature was on or off. Petty logic in my current eyes but at the time it was so many concepts I did not understand, but I quickly learnt that Google is your best friend (yet another fundamental in programming "Google It").

    Eventually, the fun of programming became a high I chased, rather than making the hacks themselves. I started to create hack bases similar to the one I received and releasing them onto the website (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=803674) with various iterations being created during my stay at Community College and finally The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus. Using what I've learnt over the year to create more and more complicated frameworks for hacks. At one point I developed a hack that could be updated in the cloud because I was learning web development in college (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=664794).





    At the time of posting this, I am a 26 years old, black man from Barbados. I've gotten my Degree in Computer Science with Honours & work remotely from Barbados for clients internationally as a remote software engineer(even before COVID-19). Thanks to the skills I've learnt from this very website on how to work with a team across the world, building websites, joining political parties, running student clubs to encourage more students into having fun with IT & Computer Science.

    So many words just to say, Thank You All. This website is my first online home and thanks to it, I've grown. The staff & community @MPGH has been superb and I hope you continue to be.

    @|-|3|_][({}PT3R12 @Samueldo (Creator of InjectPlz, man that was fun) @Dave84311 @arunforce @NextGen1 @Hassan @DeadCode @ac1d_buRn @Caflame @Departure @master131 @Flengo

    and so many more








    - - - Updated - - -

    PS. Can someone fix that broken image under my name T_T
    Aww That is wholesome as fuk. Glad to see black excellence. Hoping for great futures for you;




    THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

    topblast (09-07-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] How to start the nulgath story line
    By Phae in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2018, 05:16 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:58 AM
  3. Going to start learning how to use C++.
    By xCrusher in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:11 PM
  4. How to start hack
    By Stormwalker13 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 02:00 PM
  5. How to start using your agbot!
    By poon hacker in forum Silkroad Online Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 11:57 PM