Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb MechQuest trainer in the making.

Hi guys, I’ll be getting started on a new trainer for MechQuest shortly as per request by @Thorstensus

I’ve only played MechQuest a little bit and a long time ago, and never used trainers on it.
    What features should I include in the trainer?

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash3113 For This Useful Post:

1h4x3r (09-04-2021),GameDemon (09-22-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hello and thank you for actually working on this!

I think that it could use these features: Star Captain Loader (equivalent of Dragon Amulet in DF), Shop Loader, Quest Loader, perhaps Mech Loader (for some rare/unobtainable mechas, I cannot think of any atm though), EXP/Credits Hack and Stat Editor (or 1 hit kill).

Thank you so much for helping out!

Thanks

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
    Hello and thank you for actually working on this!

I think that it could use these features: Star Captain Loader (equivalent of Dragon Amulet in DF), Shop Loader, Quest Loader, perhaps Mech Loader (for some rare/unobtainable mechas, I cannot think of any atm though), EXP/Credits Hack and Stat Editor (or 1 hit kill).

Thank you so much for helping out!

Thanks for the info. Any other ideas, just let me know!

Thanks
    Thank you so much for this! I've been playing MQ again recently and it's so much more painful and tedious with enemies that can instantly drop you from full HP to 1/3 or having to wait 5 turns for energy to replenish while your enemy kills you.
    Having the player glued to the mouse like in the old Mouse VAC swf would be really handy and a full HP+Energy button. Being able to load old mechs like the Oneshot Doomknight or just the regular Doomknight would be greatly appreciated too.

Really looking forward to this, keep up the good work!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigid Valley View Post
    Thank you so much for this! I've been playing MQ again recently and it's so much more painful and tedious with enemies that can instantly drop you from full HP to 1/3 or having to wait 5 turns for energy to replenish while your enemy kills you.
    Having the player glued to the mouse like in the old Mouse VAC swf would be really handy and a full HP+Energy button. Being able to load old mechs like the Oneshot Doomknight or just the regular Doomknight would be greatly appreciated too.

Really looking forward to this, keep up the good work!
    So far I've been able to do everything you've said, apart from the Doomknights. As I have no idea what you're talking about I'll do some research!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    So far I've been able to do everything you've said, apart from the Doomknights. As I have no idea what you're talking about I'll do some research!
    It should be in Lakai's Mech Loader, though I don't know if the swf is still working with current MQ.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1372700

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigid Valley View Post
    It should be in Lakai's Mech Loader, though I don't know if the swf is still working with current MQ.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1372700
    Okay, I'm understanding it all now. Mechs are actually items, instead of loadable classes.

Lakai's Mech Loader is just a visual hack, you do not get the HP/EP/Energy Regen/Resists.

The only way you would be able to accomplish this, would be to "mimic" the Mechs. Using an item forger. I'll look into creating the forger but can't promise anything.

Thanks
    @Frigid Valley Okay, so I've been playing around with the technique used in Lakai's Mech Loader. It does only load the .swf and not stats from the mech.
    However, I didn't realize that the .swf had script in them for the attacks (I thought it was just animations). So with this and some other variable changes (HP/EP/Energy Regen/Resists/Mech level/Mech name/Weapon names/Weapon damages etc.) I can mimic the mechs pretty well.

Now, it's a fair bit of work to get/replace all of the variables for the mechs and weapons. So let me know which mechs you would like the most (this goes for anyone else reading this) and I'll start knocking them out one by one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Is there any way for you to make unlimited ammo on the Planetary Defender Arcade Minigame? I've been stuck on stage 29 for days now since even with slow speed hack I can't beat it

- - - Updated - - -

Would also be great if you can load the shadow house mechs that were from the Gears Games
    AKA Reverae
    [IMG]https://i1147.photobucke*****m/albums/o555/RayAeroldPua/GameDemonSiggy.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GameDemon View Post
    Is there any way for you to make unlimited ammo on the Planetary Defender Arcade Minigame?
    Might be possible, I’ll look into it.

Would also be great if you can load the shadow house mechs that were from the Gears Games
    I presume you mean Shadowraven, Shadowhawk and Shadowwolf? They'll be added to the next update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Never mind on the request on the planetary defender game, found the shop ID for it & was not worth the hard work XD.

Also yup I'm referring to those shadow mechs and thankyou!

Also, can I add a suggestion for Vladic Black Knight, Dark Lord Mechula (Novagem version), & Shadowtech E3 Series?

Oh yeah, if you're not too busy here's the list of unobtainable mechs in the game you can add in your mech loader
    Skullcrusher Ultimate
    Chrono Corruptor
    Xingshi
    War Bear
    Prototype Accelerator Containment Vessel
    SDF Elite Star General
    Delta Star Leader

- - - Updated - - -

I realized I'm making a lot of requests and I don't know anything about trainers so if I can help you in any way just let me know. I think I can learn it if its simple enough like searching for the IDs for each weapon if that's how it works.
    AKA Reverae
    [IMG]https://i1147.photobucke*****m/albums/o555/RayAeroldPua/GameDemonSiggy.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I realized I'm making a lot of requests and I don't know anything about trainers so if I can help you in any way just let me know. I think I can learn it if its simple enough like searching for the IDs for each weapon if that's how it works.
    You can definitely have a crack!

Here's the code that needs to be changed for each mech: https://codeshare.io/WdWe3b
    Here's the program I use when entering shops to get the mech .SWF location, name, et cetera: Fiddler
    You can find the weapon names of each mech using the forums, for example here's the Dragonguard mech: Dragonguard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash3113 For This Useful Post:

GameDemon (09-28-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Okay I got fiddler and managed to get the swf file of the mech-VladicKnight-1.swf but I'm lost on what to do next since I have no experience doing this XD. What am I gonna do with the swf I obtained & the codeshare? And from reading the lines in codeshare, its the mechloader for the shadow wolf, how would I test that in the trainer? since its a .js file or should I save it as a swf file? Last question, how does the swf loader work? Where would I put the swf file or should I just copy file directory?
    Last edited by GameDemon; 09-29-2021 at 12:30 AM.
    AKA Reverae

Thanks
    Okay, let me explain some things a little better.

The codeshare is just code from a .SWF that I created for the Mech Loader. You won't be able to load Vladic Knight using just this.
    If you want to create SWF's, I suggest installing Adobe Flash Professional.

However, if you want, you could just replace the data from the codeshare with the new data for other mechs and then paste the codeshare links here. I'll then use those codeshares to create the .SWF and add it to the trainer (if you could do this, it would be a big help, as gathering all of the data needed for the mechs can take some time)

For the damage, energy etc. you'll need to do some math (if the mech scales with the players level)
    For example, here's the minimum damage for the Front Arm weapon:
    _level0.game.player.ptrObj.items[0].intDmgMin = Math.floor(_level0.game.player.ptrObj.intLevel * 1.2 + 19);
    Here, it's grabbing the player's current level and multiplying it by 1.2, then adding 19.
    This would make the minimum damage 20 at level 1, 31 at level 10, 43 at level 20 etc.

Also, to use the SWF Loader, just create a SWF folder in the AEUltimate folder next to the data folder. Then move your custom .SWF file into the SWF folder.
    In the SWF Loader textbox, type "/SWF/Example.swf" without the quotes.
    Last edited by Flash3113; 09-29-2021 at 01:19 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash3113 For This Useful Post:

GameDemon (09-29-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ah I see thanks for answering. So I'm still a bit lost so from what I've understood, I load mechquest up, I use fiddler then I open the shop for example Vladic Knight, so from the list I see mech-VladicKnight-1.swf when I clicked on the mech from the shop. Am I supposed to save the swf or should I just note down the name for the swf?

From your instructions, I am to going to just edit the sample codeshare template you gave me for the shadow wolf & replace the weapon names, type & description by browsing the battleon forums, but I see lines such as "_level0.game.player.ptrObj.mechs[0].MechID = "1410" in the codeshare. is the 1410 specific for the shadow wolf or does that not matter? If it does matter, where can I see the mechID from?

For the line resis_level0.game.player.ptrObj.mechs[0].strMechResists = "Immobility, 80";" I see that the battleon forum also listed that but how would you do it for mechs with more than 1 resist like the dragonguard which has both 80 immobility & +9 fire resist? would you do it like this? : _level0.game.player.ptrObj.mechs[0].strMechResists = "Immobility, 80";"Fire, 9" ?

Also last question, regarding the math for the stats, so for example the Shadowwolf DX41 scales up to level 50 & the shadow turret deals 79-83 damage according to the battleon forums, so I have to manually calculate the formula for the shadow turret in the codeshare to correspond to the values in the wiki? So I see you did _level0.game.player.ptrObj.items[0].intDmgMin = Math.floor(_level0.game.player.ptrObj.intLevel * 1.2 + 19) for the minimum value of 79 then _level0.game.player.ptrObj.items[0].intDmgMax = Math.ceil(_level0.game.player.ptrObj.intLevel * 1.2 + 23) for the maximum damage range. So when I load up my account who is level 13, would the shadowwolf scale up to level 13 automatically or would it have the same damage as its level 50 counterpart? And if it retains the level 50 stats, do I need to get the Shadowwolf DX11 which scales only up to level 20? With this topic in mind, is it possible to create mechs like for example, the newbatron that is level 1 scalable to level 50? If its possible, do you mind sharing the code for the sepulchure mech?

I hope I didn't bother you too much & thanks for your patience in answering my my unending questions .
    Last edited by GameDemon; 09-29-2021 at 08:08 AM.
    AKA Reverae

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast