Hybrid View

Thanks

Fulltime Voice Narration Job Opportunity

Hello, let me introduce myself. My Name is Aidan4780 I've been a part of this forum since 2018 but locked out my old account lol. I'm working on developing an online business with a small team. A part of this business requires someone to do some narration work, this involves recording yourself reading a script to be used for video footage. I don't really like using my own voice I tried and it just did not really sound that great, my voice is just personally too monotone to captures people's attention. So this is why I've came back to mpgh, to see if anyone with this kind of talent would be interested in joining my team.

As of right now, we don't have much money to invest, but we do have a very solid business plan and could expect to see some really nice revenue coming in once we are fully up and running and operational. We have designed the business to be really scalable in terms of revenue streams. So the amount you will be paid will vary depending on how much we scale and the business grows.

What I would need you to do is I will provide you with a script usually around 800 - 1000 words, and quite simply I just need you to record yourself reading the script in a clear, engaging way that can be used for commercial use. I would need you to do this 3x a week consistently and perhaps we could scale from there.

This is a business that's in its starting stages but I have high expectations for it to grow within the next 1 - 3 months, and as it grows so can the amount of work and money I can provide you.

Feel free to message me here on mpgh if you're interested and want more information :)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hey there!

I'm interested, looking for more information!