Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Breezeyou2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed !
    Posts
    1,740
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Exclamation Make MPGH Great Again

    Well, it's official Dave said in a thread that we are losing members sadly.

    Any idea why MPGH has been off these days?
    Members being offline for days

    Any Updates on the New UI and the new Chat [Birdie]?

    PS: As a member who loves this forum, I'm very concerned about the updates we've been waiting for years now...
    Last edited by Breezeyou2; 09-16-2021 at 05:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    3,731
    Reputation
    794
    Thanks
    1,444
    My Mood
    Angelic
    not sure why everyone says mpgh dead general might be no idea never was into general posts

    but marketplace wises it's the same amount of members new post new customers im approving removing lots of threads per day.

    the only thing that changed after Refunds and SE was gone was the lack of a scam report lol...

    if you guys talking about mpgh new members there is a simple reason I found out a few days ago and already informed higher staff to fix it

    if you go to google and search MPGH you can see they removed all of our links so site traffic is low since no link to it from google.
    that's the main reason traffic has been low for the past few weeks.

  3. #3
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kann ee meng kill?
    Posts
    2,714
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    3,431
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's not really dead, it's just different now, it's more used as marketplace now sadly.
    I like fruits!
     
     


    Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

  4. #4
    ReinaAutomata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    SE sub-forums are dead now, quite sad

  5. #5
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,493
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,301
    My Mood
    Cold
    MPGH Dead? Yes, in terms of cheating, "people" "grew" up, stopped doing it because they knew it's fucking stupid, when it comes to market place, it is not dead no, by the long shot, seeing those reports there daily still makes my day, regardless if someone got scammer or just had little misfortune with patience.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |



    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  6. #6
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,714
    Reputation
    5165
    Thanks
    13,976
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The Google stuff probably has had an impact but that's temporary and should be back to normal soon enough. The major plugins for the update are almost done, but the new UI has been put on hold for now.

    As for the actual transition ETA, @Dave84311 can answer more.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Azerila (09-16-2021),Breezeyou2 (09-17-2021)

  8. #7
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,331
    Reputation
    3468
    Thanks
    3,522
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    if you go to google and search MPGH you can see they removed all of our links so site traffic is low since no link to it from google.
    that's the main reason traffic has been low for the past few weeks.
    Huh didn't realize the Google thing cause I never google MPGH. Goes to show the power of Google.
    Rep. Power: 125

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #8
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    3,731
    Reputation
    794
    Thanks
    1,444
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


    Huh didn't realize the Google thing cause I never google MPGH. Goes to show the power of Google.
    indeed google really effect traffic that's one of the main reason mpgh been slow.

  10. #9
    Longe3vity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    not sure why everyone says mpgh dead general might be no idea never was into general posts

    but marketplace wises it's the same amount of members new post new customers im approving removing lots of threads per day.

    the only thing that changed after Refunds and SE was gone was the lack of a scam report lol...

    if you guys talking about mpgh new members there is a simple reason I found out a few days ago and already informed higher staff to fix it

    if you go to google and search MPGH you can see they removed all of our links so site traffic is low since no link to it from google.
    that's the main reason traffic has been low for the past few weeks.


    Very true! I was looking today and I couldn’t find it on google

  11. #10
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    35,703
    Reputation
    5739
    Thanks
    41,200
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yeah we've been removed from gaygle and the bots are no longer indexing / displaying us on gaygle
    there is a virus notice as well that I've tried to get them to review but nothing is coming out of that





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Breezeyou2 (09-17-2021)

  13. #11
    Breezeyou2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed !
    Posts
    1,740
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    The Google stuff probably has had an impact but that's temporary and should be back to normal soon enough. The major plugins for the update are almost done, but the new UI has been put on hold for now.

    As for the actual transition ETA, @Dave84311 can answer more.
    Oh, so that's why...
    Any ETA you think it will be fixed?

  14. #12
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,412
    Reputation
    663
    Thanks
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post

    Members being offline for days
    Because operating within a capitalist driven society as a worker is a difficult task in of it's self. I was banking on Bernie revolutionizing the workers and seizing control of the means of production and having some actual economic collectivist planning. Now I'm hanging out with plebs crying about SCOTUS legalizing another form of slavery.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fuck nestle

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


    Huh didn't realize the Google thing cause I never google MPGH. Goes to show the power of Google.
    Getting onto top google results yields a fuck ton of traffic even internationally. Sometimes more so than what you'd expect from your home country.
    Last edited by Dab; 09-18-2021 at 07:22 AM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  15. #13
    SH0N3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,598
    Reputation
    555
    Thanks
    1,699
    My Mood
    Cool
    mpgh doin good
    Netflix (UHD & HD)
    HBO MAX Disney+, Paramount+ Crunchyroll Hulu (All add-ons) Tidal HiFi & Premium NordVPN PornPortal MIX - (Guaranteed 10+ networks on each account, here is list of networks - https://prnt.sc/114x34s)
    AND MORE.
    VISIT MY SHOP https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1374882

    Years of experience in marketplace, don't waste your money on people with low reputation who might be potential scammers.

    Thousands of fullfilled orders and happy customers

    Up to 3 Years Warranty upon your purchase to receive replacements free of charge.

    Instant Delivery Right After Payment Is Procesed - No Waiting.

    If you take two ore more accounts for 1 Year or Bigger Warranty I'm ready to give a discount!

  16. #14
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,551
    Reputation
    2630
    Thanks
    3,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Because operating within a capitalist driven society as a worker is a difficult task in of it's self. I was banking on Bernie revolutionizing the workers and seizing control of the means of production and having some actual economic collectivist planning. Now I'm hanging out with plebs crying about SCOTUS legalizing another form of slavery.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fuck nestle

    - - - Updated - - -



    Getting onto top google results yields a fuck ton of traffic even internationally. Sometimes more so than what you'd expect from your home country.
    Dab is right.

    Capitalism is soul crushing

    It is a terrible, traumatic experience. My eyes are hanging low, they have no life in them, no energy. They are beautiful eyes still but they have no sparkle. This is because I went to work. I lost a little bit of my life force. For what? For nothing. I died a little today.

    Yes it is true that the only reason I work is to make enough money to cover rent and groceries. I am devastatingly poor and it helps cure the pain short term. However it also sucks up my passion, my drive, my desire to talk to actual, real women as well.

    And I can attest to the benefits of working as well. I have tried going on vacation. I have gone 28 days on vacation twice. In Both of these instances I became more depressed, more violent, more crazy, more suicidal. But it didn’t give me the balls to talk to a girl or anyone for that matter. I even had girls stare while drooling when I was outside but still couldn’t muster the Fucking balls. Very frustrating if you can imagine. But that’s the beauty of it all. I had to fight through urges and wild emotions and depression but it made me a better person. I didn’t miss a single day of working out during this time frame and it’s because I had the power of adrenaline and testosterone in my body.

    This is what is fatally wrong with the Fascists. You have no morals. The message is “kill everyone”. That simply does not work if you want a successful nation. You have to be disciplined. You have to make short term sacrifice for the long term. Take the Germans for example. They dealt with Nazism for years. But it failed and the Germans are damn nearly socialist now. Because they need to be that way for the system to work. Otherwise it will crash and burn because everyone kills themselves in the present and forgets about working for a better future. Capitalism needs to be abolished for both the health of a nation and the particular individual. The immortal science of Marxism-Leninism-Posadism-with-Chinese-Characteristics wants to uplift people out of moral decay. Unlike the Conservatives of today we don’t want to say “fuck you” to the downtrodden and the poor that can’t make it on their own. We want to uplift them out of the class structure that caused them to be dirt poor in the first place. This requires nuclear warfare, help from aliens, and communication with dolphins, not atomized individualism.

    Working is a soul sucking behavior and nobody should have to deal with its consequences. The creator of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. understood this you should check out his thoughts on it. But we need a strong collectivist state to prevent people from engaging in this type of awfulness.

    If we want MPGH to get members, we need a Socialist and Communist society.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-21-2021 at 04:22 PM.

  17. #15
    Breezeyou2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed !
    Posts
    1,740
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Dab is right.

    Capitalism is soul crushing

    It is a terrible, traumatic experience. My eyes are hanging low, they have no life in them, no energy. They are beautiful eyes still but they have no sparkle. This is because I went to work. I lost a little bit of my life force. For what? For nothing. I died a little today.

    Yes it is true that the only reason I work is to make enough money to cover rent and groceries. I am devastatingly poor and it helps cure the pain short term. However it also sucks up my passion, my drive, my desire to talk to actual, real women as well.

    And I can attest to the benefits of working as well. I have tried going on vacation. I have gone 28 days on vacation twice. In Both of these instances I became more depressed, more violent, more crazy, more suicidal. But it didn’t give me the balls to talk to a girl or anyone for that matter. I even had girls stare while drooling when I was outside but still couldn’t muster the Fucking balls. Very frustrating if you can imagine. But that’s the beauty of it all. I had to fight through urges and wild emotions and depression but it made me a better person. I didn’t miss a single day of working out during this time frame and it’s because I had the power of adrenaline and testosterone in my body.

    This is what is fatally wrong with the Fascists. You have no morals. The message is “kill everyone”. That simply does not work if you want a successful nation. You have to be disciplined. You have to make short term sacrifice for the long term. Take the Germans for example. They dealt with Nazism for years. But it failed and the Germans are damn nearly socialist now. Because they need to be that way for the system to work. Otherwise it will crash and burn because everyone kills themselves in the present and forgets about working for a better future. Capitalism needs to be abolished for both the health of a nation and the particular individual. The immortal science of Marxism-Leninism-Posadism-with-Chinese-Characteristics wants to uplift people out of moral decay. Unlike the Conservatives of today we don’t want to say “fuck you” to the downtrodden and the poor that can’t make it on their own. We want to uplift them out of the class structure that caused them to be dirt poor in the first place. This requires nuclear warfare, help from aliens, and communication with dolphins, not atomized individualism.

    Working is a soul sucking behavior and nobody should have to deal with its consequences. The creator of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. understood this you should check out his thoughts on it. But we need a strong collectivist state to prevent people from engaging in this type of awfulness.

    If we want MPGH to get members, we need a Socialist and Communist society.
    Still trying to figure out whats the diff between socialist and communist lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to make MPGH Great Again
    By JDXT in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 01:11 PM
  2. make mpgh great again
    By Hunter Jr. in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 05:36 PM
  3. [Video] We will make america great again!
    By Z-Nation in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2016, 03:13 PM
  4. [Outdated] HLX Internal Multi-Hack - Make MPGH Great Again!
    By rwby in forum CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:46 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 12:45 PM

Tags for this Thread