Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    cant download keep saying network error other post does work.

Thanks

Blank screen error

Hi, lately when i try to log in with more than one account it only display a blank error, where you can only hit ok.

Any fix? Or is it only on my side?

Edit: I don't know what the problem was, but to fix it I only had to log in to those accounts wiht the regular laucher to make them work with EAM again.

Excited to see that new EAM, looking forward to it
    Last edited by gui200097; 04-01-2022 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gui200097 View Post
    Hi, lately when i try to log in with more than one account it only display a blank error, where you can only hit ok.

Any fix? Or is it only on my side?

Edit: I don't know what the problem was, but to fix it I only had to log in to those accounts wiht the regular laucher to make them work with EAM again.

Excited to see that new EAM, looking forward to it
    Hey there, thank you for reporting the error.
    The error is most likely due to the captcha-system deca added a short while ago.
    I am still not done implementing it due to personal reasons (short on time).
    And the new version is out already, just not here...

Regards,
    Maik8

Thanks

Unhappy Can't launch with permanent "Token for different machine"

I got "Token for different machine" all the time

v.2.2.3.
    HWID-Tool + "Get New access token" button - don't help

EAM.HWID is in ExaltAccountManager_V2_2_3 folder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioReal View Post
    I got "Token for different machine" all the time

v.2.2.3.
    HWID-Tool + "Get New access token" button - don't help

EAM.HWID is in ExaltAccountManager_V2_2_3 folder
    In order to get the HWID-Tool to work, you need to have the EAM.HWID file inside your save file folder, which is NOT the EAM-Folder (it is this folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ExaltAccountMana ger ).
    Simply start the EAM > More... > HWID-Tool > Start HWID-Tool.

Or if you use the new (and recommended version 3.0.0) EAM > Modules > HWID-Tool > Run HWID-Tool.

After that you should be good to go.

If you need more help, feel free to contact me again here, via email or via DC (link in the "Help"-Section of the EAM).

Best regards,

Maik8

Thanks

Unhappy Still unhappy with token

Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    In order to get the HWID-Tool to work, you need to have the EAM.HWID file inside your save file folder, which is NOT the EAM-Folder (it is this folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ExaltAccountMana ger ).
    Yes, there was EAM files including EAM.HWID.
    I deleted all the files and recreated them using More... > HWID-Tool > Start HWID-Tool.
    Still "Token for different machine"

And I don't really know where to get version 3.0.0.
    Thanks for answering (and great helpful tool of course)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioReal View Post
    Yes, there was EAM files including EAM.HWID.
    I deleted all the files and recreated them using More... > HWID-Tool > Start HWID-Tool.
    Still "Token for different machine"

And I don't really know where to get version 3.0.0.
    Thanks for answering (and great helpful tool of course)
    Hey there,
    you should get a Notification Pop-up upon starting the EAM, it will link you to the new post.
    If you still get the same error with v3.0.0, I would offer you to join the dc for a faster chat.

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks

failed to download

wont even let me download i have no fire wall blocking it and have had no problem before but it fails to download with WinRAR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by zanmaster24 View Post
    wont even let me download i have no fire wall blocking it and have had no problem before but it fails to download with WinRAR
    I am not sure what your problem is exactly, as your post isn't specific enought.
    I guess you face one of these errors:

1. You downloaded it and windows won't let you open it, because it tells you it is untrusted.
    2. You can't even download it (would be a problem out of my scope).
    3. You can't execute it because the windows smart screen notice pops up and you don't know how to get rid of it.

I am glad to help you out, but I would require more information about what you try to do and how you do it.

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hi, I'm using version 3.0 and one of my accounts is not registering for vault peeker despite having the option open and every other account working perfectly fine. The settings for that account is identical to all the other ones so not sure of the issue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyzilla View Post
    Hi, I'm using version 3.0 and one of my accounts is not registering for vault peeker despite having the option open and every other account working perfectly fine. The settings for that account is identical to all the other ones so not sure of the issue
    If you don't have 50 accounts or more active (only 50 will be shown in the accoutns view), it should show up.
    Try to re-new the token for said account, as this will refresh the inventory data aswell.

Thanks
    Hey Careful using this all of you!
    He has released this version but when you open it it asks to update to a newer version 3.0.0 he has on ****** but not uploaded here..
    Upon virustotal, albeit virustotal is well known for its false-positives, his ******-open-source'd is suggested upon opening of the old 2.3 'version 3.0.0 with vault looker!' it comes with 10 errors, what is the 'EAM Notification Center.exe' and where does it send the uploaded info? @Maik8

I'm surprised at no one else piping up
    v3 he has on ******
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...65c7/detection
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/1qqg2acy60
    v2.3 he has here
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...eb8c/detection
    Last edited by muriwo; 07-30-2022 at 02:40 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to muriwo For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (07-30-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by muriwo View Post
    Hey Careful using this all of you!
    He has released this version but when you open it it asks to update to a newer version 3.0.0 he has on ****** but not uploaded here..
    Upon virustotal, albeit virustotal is well known for its false-positives, his ******-open-source'd is suggested upon opening of the old 2.3 'version 3.0.0 with vault looker!' it comes with 10 errors, what is the 'EAM Notification Center.exe' and where does it send the uploaded info? @Maik8

I'm surprised at no one else piping up
    v3 he has on ******
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...65c7/detection
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/1qqg2acy60
    v2.3 he has here
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...eb8c/detection
    Hey there,
    Thanks for taking the time to analyse my tool!

First things first,
    yes, I deliberately did NOT upload the v3.0.0 here on MPGH to sort of distance my tool from the real "cheats", as that got mentioned alot on reddit / realmeye. That is the only reason version 3.0.0 is not here to beginn with.

Regarding the virustotal false-positives: I am not sure why they fire, but at least 2 of them are due to the ping checker (which opens alot of tcp/ip connections to the realmeye servers on an "uncommon" port (game port is 2050) - real icmp-pings are blocked by the servers).
    The other ones I can't explain, but I do vouche that all my releases are NO malware / virus / trojan or similar.
    After all, the whole source code is open for everyone to look into or even fork it and make your own version with my EAM as it's base.

The Notification center is the GUI for the daily logins, it shows you the current progress / status of it. That's actually all.

EDIT:

I just saw that 8 of that 10 detections come form the "EAM Notification Center.exe" - which is ridiculous to say the least - haha.
    After checking the code again (which is only about 300 lines btw.), I am still not quite sure why. But let me take an educated guess here:
    1. There is a timer on it, which first checks if the "EAM Daily Login Service.exe" is running (so, monitoring the process)
    - That step is to ensure the Notification Center closes itself if it is not needed anymore / check if the daily logins failed.
    2. If the process is found, the real work is starting: Check if a file with the current login state exsits, if yes read it, deserialize that data and update the GUI accordingly.

So the only "suspicious" looking stuff (imo) going on here is the process monitoring.
    But as I said, this is only a guess - even though the tool itself does not alot more than that alongside using the Windows-API to send Windows-Toast notifications like this one:

EDIT_END

And I don't really understand your last question "where does it send the uploaded info?", so I take a guess at the meaning of it:

All your data is saved localy ONLY, it is even encrypted via the Windows Data Protection API.
    The only time your email and password are "send" is during the token generation, which is necessary.
    The process works like this:
    - EAM (as well as the deca-launcher) does an API-Request to "https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/account/verify" with parameters (including your email, password and HWID) - all just URL-Encoded.
    - The Server answers (on successfull authentication) with some information (including accountname, the login-tokens etc.)
    - EAM / Deca-Launcher stores these data (at least the token)
    - Upon User request to start the game, the Unity-Client is started with certain parameters - including the token.

Other Web-Requests require the login-token as user authentication (for example: "https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/char/list")
    The EAM only makes requests to official deca servers OR my git-repository (like the Notification Messages found in "ExaltAccountManager/NotificationMessages/" (Can't link you here as the site (git) is not allowed to mention).

To sum it up: EAM does NOT send any data to non deca-official websites. It only requests data from deca-official sites, with one exception: my git repository (for notification messages, 3 Vault peeker files (hash of the other 2 files to compare, items.cfg and renders.png - both are used as the name suggests as metadata for the items of rotmg) or the download of the HWID-Tool).

I hope that answered all your questions about my tool, if you still have new ones, please just ask.
    Happy to answer on my dc aswell, if you prefere faster way of communication.

Best regards,

Maik8
    Last edited by Maik8; 07-30-2022 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Edit to the EAM Notification Center.exe part

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

muriwo (08-01-2022)

Thanks
    Well, when I had it working it was cool.
    Daily login I can never get to open the Rotmg Exalt.exe by default, and when i open it manually i think it fcks the process. EAM Daily Login opens fine though.
    I had uninstalled 3.0 and when i open 2.3 it wont link me the ******

for ideas of expansion it'd be nice to flesh out the vault viewer.
    Like if drop down itemlist for vault viewer were just simple 5 things, Consumables, Equipment, Weapons, Armor.
    I don't know the limits to your free time, but if the accounts page also had what was seen on the prior menu, the full view of all vaults so you could say highlight Potion of Defense and only accounts with Potion of Defense would be listed. Just like muledump baby u the shit props on all u do.
    Hope u dont grow malicious because god is good. much love
    Last edited by muriwo; 08-04-2022 at 02:39 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to muriwo For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (08-04-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by muriwo View Post
    Well, when I had it working it was cool.
    Daily login I can never get to open the Rotmg Exalt.exe by default, and when i open it manually i think it fcks the process. EAM Daily Login opens fine though.
    I had uninstalled 3.0 and when i open 2.3 it wont link me the ******

for ideas of expansion it'd be nice to flesh out the vault viewer.
    Like if drop down itemlist for vault viewer were just simple 5 things, Consumables, Equipment, Weapons, Armor.
    I don't know the limits to your free time, but if the accounts page also had what was seen on the prior menu, the full view of all vaults so you could say highlight Potion of Defense and only accounts with Potion of Defense would be listed. Just like muledump baby u the shit props on all u do.
    Hope u dont grow malicious because god is good. much love
    Thanks for the input!

If you want the link, either search for ****** followed by my username (MaikEight) and you shall find it.
    The message does not pop-up anymore, since you already saw it once (it just pops up and marks it as read).

Regarding your ideas:
    1. "drop down itemlist for vault viewer were just simple 5 things"
    - So you would want less options to filter from? Wouldn't be hard to implement, but I should add the option to "unlock" the full filter I guess.

2. "I don't know the limits to your free time"
    - Haha, currently it is sadly close to zero time for private stuff like this as I work fulltime AND have my own little bussines to manage.
    I always look for time to work on this project and just got Icons8 to give me open-source access to theire Icons / Images for this project!

3. " if the accounts page also had what was seen on the prior menu, the full view of all vaults so you could say highlight Potion"
    - Not sure I am understanding you correctly here, however you currently are already able to click on an Item in the accounts-page and it will only show you accounts
    that do posses that item (be it at an character, vault, potion-storage or gift-chest).
    On that note, I thought about the following for the "totals"-page:
    If you click on an item there, it would also display you a list of account-names that posses this item and how many each. (thoughts)?

4. Currently plans for EAM
    - Add Captcha support
    - Add support for Daily Logins on Windows Server 2016 and above (there is an issue with the charts-page on WinServers, that causes a crash)
    - Add a filter for SB items in Vault Peeker
    - Add support for steam accounts

This list is prior to this post and just taken from my DC-Server.

5. Hope u dont grow malicious because god is good. much love
    - Don't worry about that, I am not going to turn my tools malicious for various reasons..
    1. I want my tool to grow and be used by people - as I did put quite some effort into it.
    2. Turning malicious would just destroy my reputation for future projects aswell.
    3. I don't even play rotmg anymore (since exalt went live, funny that I am creating a tool like this without the need for it myself haha).
    On that note: A user of EAM mentioned a problem with the multi-client-login today and upon checking that, I notice that my main-account got hacked and most
    tradeable stuff is gone... could be months ago since that happened... (still had to accept the new terms-stuff)

This answer is long af again, just wanted to make a quick response...

Regards,

Maik8

PS: I quite like your Sign-image.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast