Thread: Osiris 09/30/21

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Whenever I inject with CSGhost, nothing happens. Any ideas what might be causing this?

EDIT: It was apparently Riot Vanguard blocking it, which gotta say is pretty hilarious. Closing it solved the issue.
    Last edited by misterio500; 10-05-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks

thanks man

btw what injector do you use for it i would like your opinion on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by yazanish View Post
    This will probably last another 2 days until another patch for CSGO.
    With the event rn, ur probably right, if it stops working I will update it asap tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffydaddy View Post
    btw what injector do you use for it i would like your opinion on it
    I use CSGhost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by misterio500 View Post
    Whenever I inject with CSGhost, nothing happens. Any ideas what might be causing this?

EDIT: It was apparently Riot Vanguard blocking it, which gotta say is pretty hilarious. Closing it solved the issue.
    Yeah, happend to me before aswell, should prob mention it in the next Post.

Thanks
    Works great with CSGhost. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    Works great with CSGhost. Thanks for sharing!
    No Problem. Have fun!

Thanks
    For some reason as of late the same thing is happening, I can inject with CSGhost the first time but if I close the game and open it again it just won't inject until I re-start my PC. Wonder if something's blocking the injector from working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by misterio500 View Post
    For some reason as of late the same thing is happening, I can inject with CSGhost the first time but if I close the game and open it again it just won't inject until I re-start my PC. Wonder if something's blocking the injector from working
    It probably is a problem with CSGhost. Check if ur Antivirus is disabled and if it is, reinstall CSGhost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Tested every Friday since 10-3-2021 No VAC - Assume Undetected, may be at risk due to age.
    Injector Used: CSGhost 4.2.1 (Run as admin) (all Anti-virus & other game anti-cheat disabled and firewall on low)

ESP, Glow, Chams all working perfectly.
    Triggerbot detection works with any delay very nicely.
    I normally don't use aimbot but it appears to be working with minor adjustments.
    Tested HvH (Community Test Server) and it keeps up if that's your thing.

Broken Features:
    Reveal Rank/Money/Votes/Spectator
    Fast Plant & Fast Stop
    Report bot works but is buggy and may report yourself.
    Inventory Changer seems to be hit or miss, it works or it doesn't
    +Rep If It Helps You<3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CodedSoul For This Useful Post:

al0neintokyo (10-26-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CodedSoul View Post
    Tested every Friday since 10-3-2021 No VAC - Assume Undetected, may be at risk due to age.
    Injector Used: CSGhost 4.2.1 (Run as admin) (all Anti-virus & other game anti-cheat disabled and firewall on low)

ESP, Glow, Chams all working perfectly.
    Triggerbot detection works with any delay very nicely.
    I normally don't use aimbot but it appears to be working with minor adjustments.
    Tested HvH (Community Test Server) and it keeps up if that's your thing.

Broken Features:
    Reveal Rank/Money/Votes/Spectator
    Fast Plant & Fast Stop
    Report bot works but is buggy and may report yourself.
    Inventory Changer seems to be hit or miss, it works or it doesn't
    First of all, Thank you very mutch for the feedback.
    Reveal Rank and Money is known to be broken due to an update, as of now i can't seem to find any way to fix it.
    Not too sure why Votes and spectators don't work, i'll look into it.
    Sadly there isn't mutch i can do to the Report bot, i have not seen it report yourself, but i will look into it aswell.
    Had no problems with Inventory changer but i will look into it aswell.

Also, you said you tried HvH with the cheat, if you want to, could you share your config for Hvh, some pepole have been asking for one for some time now and i don't really know how to make one myself. I of couse would Credit you for the Config in the posts to Come.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by al0neintokyo View Post
    First of all, Thank you very mutch for the feedback.
    Reveal Rank and Money is known to be broken due to an update, as of now i can't seem to find any way to fix it.
    Not too sure why Votes and spectators don't work, i'll look into it.
    Sadly there isn't mutch i can do to the Report bot, i have not seen it report yourself, but i will look into it aswell.
    Had no problems with Inventory changer but i will look into it aswell.

Also, you said you tried HvH with the cheat, if you want to, could you share your config for Hvh, some pepole have been asking for one for some time now and i don't really know how to make one myself. I of couse would Credit you for the Config in the posts to Come.
    HvH you just use Triggerbot with backtrack on 188 (its a perfect sweet spot) if you need aim assistance set your triggerbot key and your aim key to the same button (ctrl + fastduck would be your best bet.) You want to fire with triggerbot in hvh so it always registers.
    HvH isnt always about the best hack winning, its about knowing what the cheat you are using can and cant do and playing off the strengths such as packet choke at 24-32 bound to your aim key will give you the free shot around every corner
    Since this cheat has a safety on the triggerbot it will not wall-bang, if you want to wall-bang you need to use autofire instead with between shots enabled.
    The aimbot features with the scout are not hvh level (yet) but if you borrow the aim from Indigo it will be, the style katebot used (in faceit mode) was actually sleeper hvh but lacked backtrack and packet choking.
    HvH settings are really based on what each computer can handle and what type of cheats the enemy team is using, choking packets as you pass corners or slightly before you fire will result in a hit, bind your aim key and packet choke to crouch +fastduck and you will take heads most of the time even against spinbots. (has trouble hitting if their head is still behind a wall)
    If you set your injector and dll to high priority and csgo to above normal you will see better results.

Edit: The report bot breaks if you try to use it on a game demo(match download) or in deathmatch FFA, Inventory changer seems to only break if you try to use it in game and not in lobby (so user error, it works fine),
    Last edited by CodedSoul; 10-26-2021 at 08:09 PM.
    +Rep If It Helps You<3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CodedSoul For This Useful Post:

al0neintokyo (10-29-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CodedSoul View Post
    HvH you just use Triggerbot with backtrack on 188 (its a perfect sweet spot) if you need aim assistance set your triggerbot key and your aim key to the same button (ctrl + fastduck would be your best bet.) You want to fire with triggerbot in hvh so it always registers.
    HvH isnt always about the best hack winning, its about knowing what the cheat you are using can and cant do and playing off the strengths such as packet choke at 24-32 bound to your aim key will give you the free shot around every corner
    Since this cheat has a safety on the triggerbot it will not wall-bang, if you want to wall-bang you need to use autofire instead with between shots enabled.
    The aimbot features with the scout are not hvh level (yet) but if you borrow the aim from Indigo it will be, the style katebot used (in faceit mode) was actually sleeper hvh but lacked backtrack and packet choking.
    HvH settings are really based on what each computer can handle and what type of cheats the enemy team is using, choking packets as you pass corners or slightly before you fire will result in a hit, bind your aim key and packet choke to crouch +fastduck and you will take heads most of the time even against spinbots. (has trouble hitting if their head is still behind a wall)
    If you set your injector and dll to high priority and csgo to above normal you will see better results.

Edit: The report bot breaks if you try to use it on a game demo(match download) or in deathmatch FFA, Inventory changer seems to only break if you try to use it in game and not in lobby (so user error, it works fine),
    Thanks for the response.
    Never came to mind someone would use the Reportbot on a Demo, i'll have to look into how to make it work with Demos, no promises though.
    Skingchanger worked for me ingame with using force update, the only problem is you can't change skins in ur inventory while in a game, beacause Valve disabled it, not mutch i can do about that sadly.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to al0neintokyo For This Useful Post:

hoijiantan (11-03-2021)

Thanks
    All good still, good shit

Thanks
    It works perfectly, but I got VAC ban after 1 game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can u guys tell me where can i download csghost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast