Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    WarriorWarriordesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Crappy

    limited shoes and scripting

    i'm looking for a way to buy like u know the shoes nike, jordans and stuff they make which is limited
    however when i try to buy when its outs, its automatically gone in seconds, is there a bot and script i can use?


    DONT advertise outside scripts here, tell me stuff from here or idk, u sell, i dont want mods to close my thread

  2. #2
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You can copy and paste code from python. Just google / youtube a tutorial and then just copy word for word the tutorial. Also, even if you script, you will be competing with other scalpers with betters scripts than you. Good luck though.

  3. #3
    WarriorWarriordesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    You can copy and paste code from python. Just google / youtube a tutorial and then just copy word for word the tutorial. Also, even if you script, you will be competing with other scalpers with betters scripts than you. Good luck though.
    what im supposed to do then?

  4. #4
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Try watching this video series. It's really simple to install python 3.9. Also, you will need a text editor like Visual Studio Code to write your code with ease (although you can copy and paste with notepad).

    Btw, I just googled this link and have no idea if this series is complete.

    Honestly, you don't need to understand the code, but if you want to learn how to write a bot and don't understand python, you might want to just buy a sneakerbot. If you don't want to buy a sneakerbot, but want to learn, just learn python online/books/tutorials. Just watching like 2 weeks of tutorials and dedication of practicing/writing code will be enough to understand this tutorial.

    Good sneakerbots cost money cause it's a product made by others who want to sell their service. However, there are always those who will share their work freely with others. Hopefully this was helpful for you, bud.

  5. #5
    WarriorWarriordesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post

    Try watching this video series. It's really simple to install python 3.9. Also, you will need a text editor like Visual Studio Code to write your code with ease (although you can copy and paste with notepad).

    Btw, I just googled this link and have no idea if this series is complete.

    Honestly, you don't need to understand the code, but if you want to learn how to write a bot and don't understand python, you might want to just buy a sneakerbot. If you don't want to buy a sneakerbot, but want to learn, just learn python online/books/tutorials. Just watching like 2 weeks of tutorials and dedication of practicing/writing code will be enough to understand this tutorial.

    Good sneakerbots cost money cause it's a product made by others who want to sell their service. However, there are always those who will share their work freely with others. Hopefully this was helpful for you, bud.
    im willing to buy and spend money on sneakebots than spend 2 weeks on learning, i dont have time cuz i work two jobs

  6. #6
    WarriorWarriordesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Crappy
    btw would it be allowed to buy and sell such scripts in this website>?

  7. #7
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorWarriordesu View Post
    btw would it be allowed to buy and sell such scripts in this website>?
    To be honest, I do not know. I think those services are allowed? You can look at the rules or ask at the Marketplace forums.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

    WarriorWarriordesu (10-13-2021)

  9. #8
    WarriorWarriordesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post


    To be honest, I do not know. I think those services are allowed? You can look at the rules or ask at the Marketplace forums.
    ok thank you, i'll do that

Similar Threads

  1. Paying $15 for Day Z Bypasser and Scripts/Set UP
    By benhoward20 in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 06:47 AM
  2. [Help Request] [VB10] Advance HotKeys and Script bunny hop ?
    By Linux38 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. Crossfire LogIn Font and Scripted+music.
    By Glaceon in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:24 PM
  4. To all you AlterIW hackers and script kiddies.
    By DaRKNT in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:31 AM
  5. Download hacks and scripts free here(No joke)
    By bigsnake in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:35 PM