Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The kid is trolling, just ignore him, I wasn't aimbotting...you can tell if someone is aimbotting, which I wasnt...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yes you can tell someone was aimbotting, which you were now stop denying it you could see the fking little blue menu and you could see you type in "AIM FOV 20" now stop with the lies and reupload the same video, ill know if its different, you also tried to cover the menu with your little caption saying you owned them
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Want to bet? Just because you can't click when they're in the middle of the godamn screen doesn't mean no one else can either.

Since you don't seem to understand this, I'll explain it to you.

If you are aimbotting...
    a) When you swing your gun towards person, it stops on them, not goes past them (like I do)
    b) Your gun moves in a straight line towards person, which I don't
    c) You twitch if person moves too quickly, which I don't
    d) You don't have recoil when you aimbot...which I obviously do

[img]https://i590.photobucke*****m/albums/ss346/howling-cow/obvious_troll.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i can no scope and quick scope like a beast, im in a sniper clan,and you sir were using an aimbot i go by the obvious proof in teh video you uploaded where your little blue menu popped up in the top left, if you reupload the viedo so everyone can see it youll be proven wrong, but you wont reupload it cause your a fuckign lieing noob with no proof to back up your story

and one thing you forgot to mention would be it all depends on teh settings of your aimbot, yours was set to 20º so it would only aim up to 20º either way and theres ghost aim as well as smooth aim included in aimbots these days which give you that "legit" look, so before you go acting like i dont know shit about aimbots stop and go suck a cock first kthxbye
    Last edited by RedThunder; 06-25-2010 at 11:01 PM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    i can no scope and quick scope like a beast, im in a sniper clan,and you sir were using an aimbot i go by the obvious proof in teh video you uploaded where your little blue menu popped up in the top left, if you reupload the viedo so everyone can see it youll be proven wrong, but you wont reupload it cause your a fuckign lieing noob with no proof to back up your story

and one thing you forgot to mention would be it all depends on teh settings of your aimbot, yours was set to 20º so it would only aim up to 20º either way and theres ghost aim as well as smooth aim included in aimbots these days which give you that "legit" look, so before you go acting like i dont know shit about aimbots stop and go suck a cock first kthxbye
    Soz to burst your bubble the the hax I have don't have that

I'll send a link to em if you want

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Proof or GTFO

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

Shakugan no Shana (06-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I suck cock like there no tomorrow.
    Thats gross...
    My mod, ill make more?

Rapid Fire Famas

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabulous1 For This Useful Post: