Thread: Ban Appeal

Thanks

Ban Appeal

Hi,

Happyish here!
    I've used to be a refunder before refunding was no longer allowed.
    Now I just look around sometimes when im having free time.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1547510
    When Apple was still hot with the previous method I was doing a doubledip for him.
    First he got the replacement and then I tried to get him the refund, after a while the refund was taking so long and eventually failed so he only kept the replacement. I suggested him to return the replacement in store but corona came and he went in a lockdown. After a long time the lockdown was over and he went to the store and eventually returned the replacement and they never credited him back for that. I tried my best to still get him the refund but that didn't workout sadly. Sorry but I really tried my best and refunding is still fraud things like that can happen. And the lockdown he just went in when he needed to return the replacement in store did not help either. He was my only customer who got not credited back for returning the replacement and that really sucks I know. but I did not scam him at all and were trying to help him for months...

EDIT: Just saw that he wrote + the amount that he paid me. But I refunded him a long time ago when we found out that the refund did not work out and I waited with you for the replacement to get fully refunded so you still have the original refund.
    Last edited by Happyishunban; 10-19-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Andrew

Update on this.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Azerila @Happyishunban

I paid you two times. One for a refund, and one for a replacement ipad as well. He refunded me for the replacement ipad. Not for the main purchase. So you still have yet to refund me the money for the actual refund since u failed. So now im left with $2000 + whatever i paid him for the refund. Its basically like myself buying an ipad and giving him money for free. Like i didnt get a refund yet for the replacement.

You wrote "he went to the store and eventually returned the replacement and they never credited him back for that." I did go instore but like i told you, they denied me because i cant return a replacement in-store, so i had to ship it out them.

Also like i mentioned in my main scam report, you blocked me and deleted chat on TG. And i can see you posting on ur "Happyish Vouch TG Chat" since you blocked me. I've checked out other reports, and it seems like near the end when things arent going well, you end up deleting chat. Why do u keep doing this? Before you blocked me you told me you would find a different way to make up for the money I lost from the iPad. If you want to get unbanned, you can start by doing that.
    Last edited by Andrew; 10-20-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    @Azerila @Happyishunban

I paid you two times. One for a refund, and one for a replacement ipad as well. He refunded me for the replacement ipad. Not for the main purchase. So you still have yet to refund me the money for the actual refund since u failed. So now im left with $2000 + whatever i paid him for the refund. Its basically like myself buying an ipad and giving him money for free. Like i didnt get a refund yet for the replacement.

You wrote "he went to the store and eventually returned the replacement and they never credited him back for that." I did go instore but like i told you, they denied me because i cant return a replacement in-store, so i had to ship it out them.

Also like i mentioned in my main scam report, you blocked me and deleted chat on TG. And i can see you posting on ur "Happyish Vouch TG Chat" since you blocked me. I've checked out other reports, and it seems like near the end when things arent going well, you end up deleting chat. Why do u keep doing this? Before you blocked me you told me you would find a different way to make up for the money I lost from the iPad. If you want to get unbanned, you can start by doing that.
    I thought I had refunded you for the full amount already, sadly I can't proof that anymore since the I was the one who deleted you.
    You have to understand refunding is still fraud and I had been trying my best for you for months and you told me randomly that you returned it by mail when I said you had to return it in-store. Replacement returns are also possible in-store but it could be a mistake from the apple employee at the time no problem I never judged you for that it only made it harder for us.

After two weeks of sending back the item they never credited you back and I kept calling them to try to get you credited back for the replacement to get you the full refund. Two months were over after a few tries and I told you that it was probably failed but after discussing with you I would try them one last time.

After that I was looking for a new store for you to do a quick refund to make some profit but it then came to my thought that I do not like to work with customers like you. I always did my best for you and you know that and you have to know refunding is still fraud and this mistake is not even on my end but you were not nice to me at all. After all since I am the one who removed you and even when I probably refunded you the full amount since I request payment on confirmation and you haven't received it yet since you couldn't return it because of the lockdown. I can pay you 180 CAD since that was 50% of the full price.
    At the end of our conversation I remembered that I offered you to refund your the fee. But then you replied confused and it came to my thought that I already refunded you in the lockdown since you couldn't return it at that time anyways I can't proof it. Let me know your BTC addy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyishunban View Post
    I thought I had refunded you for the full amount already, sadly I can't proof that anymore since the I was the one who deleted you.
    You have to understand refunding is still fraud and I had been trying my best for you for months and you told me randomly that you returned it by mail when I said you had to return it in-store. Replacement returns are also possible in-store but it could be a mistake from the apple employee at the time no problem I never judged you for that it only made it harder for us.

After two weeks of sending back the item they never credited you back and I kept calling them to try to get you credited back for the replacement to get you the full refund. Two months were over after a few tries and I told you that it was probably failed but after discussing with you I would try them one last time.

After that I was looking for a new store for you to do a quick refund to make some profit but it then came to my thought that I do not like to work with customers like you. I always did my best for you and you know that and you have to know refunding is still fraud and this mistake is not even on my end but you were not nice to me at all. After all since I am the one who removed you and even when I probably refunded you the full amount since I request payment on confirmation and you haven't received it yet since you couldn't return it because of the lockdown. I can pay you 180 CAD since that was 50% of the full price.
    At the end of our conversation I remembered that I offered you to refund your the fee. But then you replied confused and it came to my thought that I already refunded you in the lockdown since you couldn't return it at that time anyways I can't proof it. Let me know your BTC addy.
    ???? What are you talking about.

I always did my best for you and you know that and you have to know refunding is still fraud and this mistake is not even on my end but you were not nice to me at all.
    The whole time, I was patient with you even when you took weeks to reply to me. You would reply with "ill call apple and let you know" then not even message me after. I had to message you basically once a day, for weeks until I finally messaged you at the right time when you were online TG. Then you would say the same thing again, and I would reply with "okay please let me know" then you wouldnt message me until weeks later when, once again, i catch you online. You think i wasnt nice to you because I messaged you once a day? How is that my fault. You are my refunder, and you should be updating me, not me messaging u for weeks trying to get a simple update. You deleted chat because you wanted to seem like the victim here, and I couldnt post the messages between us. Of my constantly asking for an update for weeks.

Replacement returns are also possible in-store but it could be a mistake from the apple employee at the time
    The supervisor, and the person on top of him told me that it wasnt possible. Im pretty sure they would know about accepting the replacement ipad.

you told me randomly that you returned it by mail when I said you had to return it in-store.
    Ah yes, I can see why you deleted TG chat. I CLEARLY TOLD U. THE PPL AT THE APPLE STORE COULDNT TAKE THE REPLACEMENT IPAD BECAUSE IT WAS A REPLACMENT. THEN I TOLD YOU, THAT THEY SAID TO SHIP IT TO APPLE INSTEAD. I GOT HOME AND TOLD YOU THIS. AND U TOLD ME, OK THATS FINE. USE THE SAME SHIPPING LABEL THATS IN CHAT. I TOLD YOU OK. SO I SHIPPED IT OUT THE NEXT DAY. I GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM YOU. SO DONT COME HERE WITH THAT BS. IF U DIDNT TELL ME TO SHIP IT, I COULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE $1000 BACK FROM SELLING IT LOCALLY AND GOTTEN MY REFUND BACK FROM U.

First off, you refunded me half of what I paid you. I paid you double the amount because you wanted me to pay you for the double dip replacement since I got the replacement ipad. But i accidentally sent you the refund amount AND the replacement amount. I told you this and you said its fine. You can pay for both now. So no, you didnt refund me the whole amount. And for the first part of this message, how was I confused? You told me you would contact Apple one last time. So I asked you, what happens if they dont refund me this time. You told me that, you would try and resolve it some other way. So I asked you, If you were gonna refund me $2000 for the iPad. You told, no, that you were gonna find some other stores to refund for me to make up for the ipad price. I said "oh okay." Then you told me you had dinner, and that you would be home in 1 - 2 hours, and that you would message me in 30 minutes. I told you Okay, and have a good dinner. Then you blocked me.

So i dont know what you're talking about. Also why the hell would you delete chat, when thats the only way for me to post proof. Oh, i know why. Because u didnt want me to have proof. You do this for other reports against you. This isnt the first time. God, happyish is pissing me off with his fake ass report. Why does ******** even delete chat from both sides. that bs. I can see why he uses TG, instead of IM.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=happyish
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=happyish
    You deleted chat for these scam reports as well.

@Azerila @Azerila, @Lily, @Smoke, @Hero What happens if Happyish doesnt give me 100% of the refund money, and doesnt fix the ipad i had to send back because he failed. Im out $2000 + the refund amount. Even if he sends me 100% of the refund amount, I cant even return my original ipad because its waaaaay past the return date.
    Last edited by Andrew; 10-20-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Andrew @Happyishunban

if a refund failed original amount should be paid back.

👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @Andrew @Happyishunban

if a refund failed original amount should be paid back.
    Sounds good. @Happyishunban send me $287 to 3ArchKnG5KdcFb5fk5KTCVup5GPh7rV8eF and you can get your unban
    Last edited by Andrew; 10-20-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks
    Sounds good. @Happyishunban send me $287 to 3ArchKnG5KdcFb5fk5KTCVup5GPh7rV8eF and you can get your unban
    38f36a65051ba54362c706cc787b210a40ac306b254332e3fc ab9a4c06428278

Refunded

@Azerila

287 CAD
    Last edited by Happyishunban; 10-24-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Receieved $271 cad not 287. Please send another $16

Thanks
    Receieved $271 cad not 287. Please send another $16
    d44fd326ac6578f4f015758511b5ea379e6c83d788dcd88245 0cc39c22b214dd
    Sent
    Sorry did a wrong calculation USD > CAD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Azerila received refund

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @HALOS117 @Hero @Ahl @meme
    Please ban unban User @Happyish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ban lifted @Happyish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21