Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 134
  1. #106
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    24,122
    Reputation
    4354
    Thanks
    4,201
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Chilling in Colombia with 0 dosis.

    god bless me

  2. #107
    Hem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    people in the west becoming like sheep and the sheep keepers tell you what to do or will be punished soft or hard. it is their way, so if vaccinations is good or bad u don't have choices, we don't have any clues about what is the bigger picture behind it!!

    DNA collection and create database or tracking system, yeah why not! we are living in 2020 soviet style control freak governments.
    also, we have not started yet.... this is just beginning.

  3. #108
    TriggedHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Chilling in Colombia with 0 dosis.

    god bless me
    Chilling in Italy with 0 dosis, god bless me and you brother.

  4. #109
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,443
    Reputation
    1186
    Thanks
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggedHD View Post
    Chilling in Italy with 0 dosis, god bless me and you brother.
    i decided not to get vaccinated after all because europe is starting to cancel all corona measurements

    fuck yes

  5. #110
    TriggedHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    i decided not to get vaccinated after all because europe is starting to cancel all corona measurements

    fuck yes
    told ya, you just need to say no to these things.
    Enjoy your life
    Last edited by TriggedHD; 02-09-2022 at 11:15 AM.

  6. #111
    dawn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i already got cov and i just felt sick for 2 weeks and now i havent gotten it since

  7. #112
    Lithervithed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I was vaccinated with Pfizer and had no complications and did not even get a cold. But I think that this effect is very individual, so never compare yourself to others and do not focus on how they feel..
    Last edited by Lithervithed1; 02-14-2022 at 06:29 AM.

  8. #113
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    24,513
    Reputation
    4711
    Thanks
    12,460
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    MY BODY MY CHOICE

    Vaxxed + Boosted, somehow never got sick the entire pandemic despite my risky escapades



    BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    killingspree888 (02-15-2022)

  10. #114
    Breezeyou2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed !
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Sadly we are forced to get vaccinated otherwise we won't have a pass to enter anywhere like a bar or cinema or anything... so we are forced sadly and this is France you people...

    Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us


  11. #115
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,946
    Reputation
    5190
    Thanks
    14,017
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
    Sadly we are forced to get vaccinated otherwise we won't have a pass to enter anywhere like a bar or cinema or anything... so we are forced sadly and this is France you people...
    You're not forced to get it you're making a choice. They're not pulling you out of your home and forcefully giving you the vaccine. No one is getting forced. People are losing their privileges, not their rights.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    killingspree888 (02-20-2022)

  13. #116
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,443
    Reputation
    1186
    Thanks
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    You're not forced to get it you're making a choice. They're not pulling you out of your home and forcefully giving you the vaccine. No one is getting forced. People are losing their privileges, not their rights.
    you lose the ability to travel, to visit, to sit down and eat/drink in a decent manner outside, you lose the ability to work at certain places, you have to wear specific masks in hospitals so people recognise you, sounds alot like the jews in germany to me

  14. #117
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,946
    Reputation
    5190
    Thanks
    14,017
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    you lose the ability to travel, to visit, to sit down and eat/drink in a decent manner outside, you lose the ability to work at certain places, you have to wear specific masks in hospitals so people recognise you, sounds alot like the jews in germany to me
    You are actually a degenerate. The jews didn't have a CHOICE in being Jewish or not. You have a CHOICE in getting vaccinated or not. Your RIGHTS are not being taken from you. You are losing your PRIVILEGES based on the CHOICE you make.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  15. #118
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,443
    Reputation
    1186
    Thanks
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    You are actually a degenerate. The jews didn't have a CHOICE in being Jewish or not. You have a CHOICE in getting vaccinated or not. Your RIGHTS are not being taken from you. You are losing your PRIVILEGES based on the CHOICE you make.
    You're calling me a degenerate, have you thought about yourself?

    Look at the thread and the replies, the ones vaccinated are the only ones being blatant and big mouthed, somehow having a vaccination makes you superior?
    I know for a fact I'd never side with one of you degenerates who have the government's hand so far up your ass.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Breezeyou2 (02-21-2022),xtfleet (02-21-2022)

  17. #119
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,946
    Reputation
    5190
    Thanks
    14,017
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    You're calling me a degenerate, have you thought about yourself?

    Look at the thread and the replies, the ones vaccinated are the only ones being blatant and big mouthed, somehow having a vaccination makes you superior?
    I know for a fact I'd never side with one of you degenerates who have the government's hand so far up your ass.
    Are you illiterate, ignoring what I wrote, or just incapable of understanding? Take your pick
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  18. #120
    Breezeyou2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed !
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    You're not forced to get it you're making a choice. They're not pulling you out of your home and forcefully giving you the vaccine. No one is getting forced. People are losing their privileges, not their rights.
    So what do you say about not entering anything even a public train to travel or enter a restaurant to eat? I mean go for a drink? you cant. otherwise, you need to get vaccinated, even to enter the country after a long trip you need to get vaccinated to enter the country...

    Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Come on ma vent lets talk nigs. :)
    By jaberus in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. Lets talk about how
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 07:38 PM
  3. Lets Talk.
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 12:11 PM
  4. Fuck all other threads lets talk about next couple weeks :)
    By skip in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 03:17 AM
  5. add and lets talk
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 07:49 AM