Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 134
  1. #1
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,443
    Reputation
    1186
    Thanks
    1,350

    Let’s talk vaccinations

    Hi guys

    I haven’t vaccinated myself, before you go ‘ok tin foil hat man’ hear me out.

    In my country, according to the officials, almost 90% is vaccinated. Is it true? No idea.

    They are pushing a corona vaccination ticket so hard, you can’t go to restaurants/events/fitness clubs or anything indoor anymore without a ticket. They also fire healthcare workers if they refuse vaccinations, they might expand to all sectors.

    But right now, the country has the lowest covid infection rates, most of the infected are vaccinated and most of the deaths are also vaccinated according to the numbers they release.

    ‘Bad luck’ is what they call it.

    I don’t think the world wants us vaccinated, I think they wish to push a different way of identification on us, to see how far we will go to obey the laws.

    The Chinese system, social credit score, digital wallet, QR-code identification of those scores and behaviour.

    Don’t think its more than that with nano chips and growing organisms or whatever, the world isn’t that advanced yet.


    Or am I thinking too far and should I just go and get vaccinated?

  2. #2
    rappa619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    Hi, so say it is a way to check if people are willing to listen to the government to see for future purposes such as chips and tracking, since 90% in your country got vaccinated, doesn't that mean your government would be one of the first to go ahead with tracking? And if they do, at that point they will probably force it on you any time you try to leave the country (passport) or maybe when you need to use some social services.

    So I think u might as well just get vaccinated because your government will easily get u guy's tracked in the future. It really easy to just put in a tracking chip at the airport before you leave on vacation or something like that lol.

    Not saying that any of the tracking stuff is gonna happen, just mentioning that it wouldn't be that hard if the government wanted to force it. And they would easily put it in babies at hospitals at the time of birth. So eventually it would be everyone tracked if they wanted in the future.

    I myself have 2 doses of the vaccine and so far so good.
    Visit my GUARANTEED SPOTIFY upgrades shop
    click here

    Visit my YouTube Premium + Music upgrades shop
    click here


    Add me on IM!

  3. #3
    Magictouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,737
    Reputation
    248
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I didn't take the vaccine as well and did not intend to take it no matter what.
    Also, I was sick for ~10 days (didn't test myself so have no idea if that was corona) and it was just like a seasonal cold. I just lost the ability to taste and smell things for a while (now it's back). What I can tell you is that you are a free human with free will. Do not let anyone tell you that you must take anything. Always remember that God made us free with our free will. None can take it from you (even tho they are trying hard to take it from us) and just do like you feel. I personally won't take anything, in case I get hard sick, I would go for: Glutathione ampoules (it is an uber antioxidant, as the main soldier in your body), Vitamine D and a few more things which already helped one man to recover in only 3 days.


    ✔️
    SELLING LEGAL DISC0RD NITROS
    ✔️
    STEAM REGION SWITCH AND FRESH ACCOUNTS
    CAN OFFER OTHER PLATFORMS
    ✔️
    PROFESSIONAL REFUNDER



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magictouch For This Useful Post:

    Noxey (10-31-2021),SH0N3 (10-29-2021)

  5. #4
    SH0N3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    female
    Location
    shoneshop01@gmail.com
    Posts
    2,983
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    1,883
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictouch View Post
    I didn't take the vaccine as well and did not intend to take it no matter what.
    Also, I was sick for ~10 days (didn't test myself so have no idea if that was corona) and it was just like a seasonal cold. I just lost the ability to taste and smell things for a while (now it's back). What I can tell you is that you are a free human with free will. Do not let anyone tell you that you must take anything. Always remember that God made us free with our free will. None can take it from you (even tho they are trying hard to take it from us) and just do like you feel. I personally won't take anything, in case I get hard sick, I would go for: Glutathione ampoules (it is an uber antioxidant, as the main soldier in your body), Vitamine D and a few more things which already helped one man to recover in only 3 days.
    nice words, totally agree
    Netflix (UHD & HD)
    Spotify Premium Upgrade (Your Account), HBO MAX‏, ‏‎‏‏‎Disney+, Paramount+, Crunchyroll, PornHUB, Grammarly
    AND MORE UP TO 3 YEARS WARRANTY.
    VISIT MY STORE : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1374882

    Years of experience in marketplace, don't waste your money on people with low reputation who might be potential scammers.

    Thousands of fullfilled orders and happy customers

    Up to 3 Years Warranty upon your purchase to receive replacements free of charge.

    Instant Delivery Right After Payment Is Procesed - No Waiting.

    If you take two ore more accounts for 1 Year or Bigger Warranty I'm ready to give a discount!

  6. #5
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,369
    Reputation
    3488
    Thanks
    3,540
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Idk if the Virgin Islands has it's equivalent of the US NSA, but in the US post-911, if you use a cellphone or the internet, the NSA probably already tracks everything you say and do (unless you use NordVPN). Pretty sure the NSA has been proven to spy on foreign nationals as well.

    As for "see how far we will go to obey the laws", doubt the government cares how far you're voluntarily willing to go to obey the laws simply because if you don't obey the laws, they'll either imprison you or kill you.

    My take is, everyone should vaccinate to decrease our hospitalization/death rates. If they already tested it in hundreds of thousands/millions of people world wide, then I'm perfectly fine with putting it in my body as well. As for vaccine mandates, bit on the fence, whenever the government chooses to mandate something, it's always backed by the potential use of violence for compliance. For example, if you refuse to be vaxed, go to a store, they don't let you in because you're not vaxed, and you demand to be let in, they call the cops, you don't comply with the police because you think your rights are being violated, and then they shoot you for non-compliance. Stupid to die/kill someone over not being vaxed. I think private businesses should be able to dictate whether or not they want to have vaccine mandates in place and if the general populace decides to go shop elsewhere because other places have safety precautions in place, then the free market has chosen.

    P.S. Anti-maskers are brain dead idiots. Asia has normalized mask wearing for ages now to slow down virus spreading due to virus outbreaks.
    Last edited by Bernard; 10-29-2021 at 08:35 AM.
    Rep. Power: 125

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    Charion (10-29-2021),[MPGH]Ghost (10-31-2021)

  8. #6
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    4,347
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    1,618
    My Mood
    Angelic
    make a virus
    make a vaccine
    make a money

    it's simple

    I already got corona it self so no vac for me
    Selling Revolut USD for any Cryptos 10% click on add me on IM for more info


  9. #7
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    17,116
    Reputation
    1688
    Thanks
    84,753
    You don't learn until you see a friend or family member buried. It happened to me, get vaccinated.

    It's not a joke, it's not something to play with.

    "Never stop being a good person because of bad people"


    Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

    Charion (10-29-2021),Eithan (10-29-2021),pesok591 (11-19-2021),Trol553 (01-07-2022)

  11. #8
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,547
    Reputation
    1933
    Thanks
    1,598
    My Mood
    Cold
    Or, quit being an idiot and get vaccinated to protect everyone around you, will it make it 100% safe? No, has been said numerous times, being vaccinated helps the body to fight the virus easier than without vaccinated, I'm vaccinated because I can be considered as a high risk, I'd rather do that than make my family sad for having to burry me.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

    itsahacker1 (01-08-2022)

  13. #9
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,953
    Reputation
    5190
    Thanks
    14,017
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I stopped reading after I got the "I'm a freeloader" vibes from your post. Cashing in on herd immunity without doing your part and getting the vaccine. Cool!
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    Charion (10-30-2021)

  15. #10
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,443
    Reputation
    1186
    Thanks
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by rappa619 View Post
    Hi, so say it is a way to check if people are willing to listen to the government to see for future purposes such as chips and tracking, since 90% in your country got vaccinated, doesn't that mean your government would be one of the first to go ahead with tracking? And if they do, at that point they will probably force it on you any time you try to leave the country (passport) or maybe when you need to use some social services.

    So I think u might as well just get vaccinated because your government will easily get u guy's tracked in the future. It really easy to just put in a tracking chip at the airport before you leave on vacation or something like that lol.

    Not saying that any of the tracking stuff is gonna happen, just mentioning that it wouldn't be that hard if the government wanted to force it. And they would easily put it in babies at hospitals at the time of birth. So eventually it would be everyone tracked if they wanted in the future.

    I myself have 2 doses of the vaccine and so far so good.
    Exactly what I’m thinking, if the govt wants something they’ll get it, so what’s the point of resisting a vaccination? I doubt they have anything that bad in there, humanity isn’t that advanced.


    I saw alot of anti vaccination groups and they all made me want to kill myself with their bullshit


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Magictouch View Post
    I didn't take the vaccine as well and did not intend to take it no matter what.
    Also, I was sick for ~10 days (didn't test myself so have no idea if that was corona) and it was just like a seasonal cold. I just lost the ability to taste and smell things for a while (now it's back). What I can tell you is that you are a free human with free will. Do not let anyone tell you that you must take anything. Always remember that God made us free with our free will. None can take it from you (even tho they are trying hard to take it from us) and just do like you feel. I personally won't take anything, in case I get hard sick, I would go for: Glutathione ampoules (it is an uber antioxidant, as the main soldier in your body), Vitamine D and a few more things which already helped one man to recover in only 3 days.
    I think this is the only other alternative aside from the tin foil hat theories. I have had friends who had no symptoms or barely any trouble and I had friends who said they’ve never felt as bad before in life.

    Fact that the hospitals are filled with more vaccinated people makes no sense either, what’s the point of the vaccination then?

    Unless really forced I doubt I’ll take the vaccination but I also doubt it’d have serious implications on our lives. I did read the vaccination reduces your immunity system and has brought serious life threatening issues in Israel.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    You don't learn until you see a friend or family member buried. It happened to me, get vaccinated.

    It's not a joke, it's not something to play with.
    Sure but what about the fact that most covid cases are currently vaccinated people everywhere? They released data in my country

    70% of the 3.5k cases in my country are vaccinated people. They seem to spread and receive as badly as non-vaccinated people because the vaccine loses it’s strength. I don’t know man, I’d rather get covid and be immune for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Idk if the Virgin Islands has it's equivalent of the US NSA, but in the US post-911, if you use a cellphone or the internet, the NSA probably already tracks everything you say and do (unless you use NordVPN). Pretty sure the NSA has been proven to spy on foreign nationals as well.

    As for "see how far we will go to obey the laws", doubt the government cares how far you're voluntarily willing to go to obey the laws simply because if you don't obey the laws, they'll either imprison you or kill you.

    My take is, everyone should vaccinate to decrease our hospitalization/death rates. If they already tested it in hundreds of thousands/millions of people world wide, then I'm perfectly fine with putting it in my body as well. As for vaccine mandates, bit on the fence, whenever the government chooses to mandate something, it's always backed by the potential use of violence for compliance. For example, if you refuse to be vaxed, go to a store, they don't let you in because you're not vaxed, and you demand to be let in, they call the cops, you don't comply with the police because you think your rights are being violated, and then they shoot you for non-compliance. Stupid to die/kill someone over not being vaxed. I think private businesses should be able to dictate whether or not they want to have vaccine mandates in place and if the general populace decides to go shop elsewhere because other places have safety precautions in place, then the free market has chosen.

    P.S. Anti-maskers are brain dead idiots. Asia has normalized mask wearing for ages now to slow down virus spreading due to virus outbreaks.
    I’m not so sure, the anti-mask theory I understand, it wouldn’t stop a microscopic virus from spreading and gives a false sense of safety, but in a time of pandemic I would definitely prefer to walk around with masks, because people are disgusting.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I stopped reading after I got the "I'm a freeloader" vibes from your post. Cashing in on herd immunity without doing your part and getting the vaccine. Cool!
    My wife and I live a calm life, in the past 1.5 years we’ve barely been in contact with people. Vaccinated or not, I can guarantee you we’re not sabotaging anything compared to the people that are now vaccinated sitting in clubs all around and spreading like dirty filthy monkeys. Disgusts me to think about them.

    But hey, they are vaccinated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post
    Or, quit being an idiot and get vaccinated to protect everyone around you, will it make it 100% safe? No, has been said numerous times, being vaccinated helps the body to fight the virus easier than without vaccinated, I'm vaccinated because I can be considered as a high risk, I'd rather do that than make my family sad for having to burry me.
    See that’s another thing, the numbers show that even the people who are showing serious symptoms are mostly vaccinated. Why would a perfectly healthy person take a vaccination, whilst the government admits the vaccination does not reduce the risk of spreading or receiving (thus doesn’t contribute to group immunity at all) and can leave you just as bad as without the vaccination?

    Group pressure or doing it for your freedom is not a good reason to vaccinate.

  16. #11
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,369
    Reputation
    3488
    Thanks
    3,540
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Fact that the hospitals are filled with more vaccinated people makes no sense either, what’s the point of the vaccination then? 70% of the 3.5k cases in my country are vaccinated people. They seem to spread and receive as badly as non-vaccinated people because the vaccine loses it’s strength.
    What is the implication? That vaccinated people are more likely to be hospitalized? If 100% of your population is vaxed, guess what? 100% of the hospitalizations will be vaxed people. Instead of looking at number of both groups, should look at percentages of both groups. If 99% of the population is vaxed in a population of 1000 and 10% of them get hospitalized anyways, you'd have 100 hospitalized vaxed people. Meanwhile 1% of the population can be unvaxed and 100% of them can be hospitalized and that would just be 10 people. And then you can just say oh there more more vaxed people in the hospital than unvaxed people...but at the same time if you're unvaxed you have 100% of unvaxinated people ending up in the hospital. Idk the actual numbers so this is less so about actual numbers and moreso just how statistics can be pretty misleading. But a number I've heard thrown around is that unvaxed people are 11x more likely to be hospitalized from covid compared to someone vaxed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I don’t know man, I’d rather get covid and be immune for a while.
    Has there actually been studies as to whether or not getting covid from 1 strain can grant you immunitiy from all strains? Genuine question, because idk and I've heard differing thoughts. I figured it was like the common cold in that the virus just mutates and can reinfect you again (probably less likely than someone that has never been vaxed or infected, but possible nevertheless).

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I’m not so sure, the anti-mask theory I understand, it wouldn’t stop a microscopic virus from spreading and gives a false sense of safety
    Covid mostly spreads through droplets that come out of peoples' mouths. Sure, hypothetically speaking in a laboratory setting if you had isolated covid virus you could probably pass it through a mask. However, in a real world setting, they mostly spread by water droplets and if the water droplets can't get into your system, then the virus will have a much lower chance of infecting you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    government admits the vaccination does not reduce the risk of spreading or receiving
    Vaxinated people and unvaxinated people have been shown to produce similar levels of virus in their noses and what not, true. However, vaxinated people recover a lot quicker than unvaxinated people. I don't know the exact numbers, but lets say a vaxinated person gets infected, and for 2 days, they don't have any symptoms while the virus is building up (but there's still a chance they can spread). Day 3 rolls around and they're coughing a bunch (high chance of spreading), but since they're vaxinated, they recover within 2 days and by day 5, they're no longer coughing and their virus levels are low again (low chance of spreading). Meanwhile if you're unvaxed, it starts the same, 2 days of no symptoms while virus builds. Day 3, you're coughing a bunch, but now instead of recovering within 2 days, it takes you 1 full week to fully recover. This increased window of time of possible spreading is what's crucial. The longer you're infected, the more people you can potentially spread to. But sure, at day 3 for both when both people vaxed and unvaxed are coughing, they are probably equally likely to be spreading the virus, sure.
    Last edited by Bernard; 10-29-2021 at 07:32 PM.
    Rep. Power: 125

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    Charion (10-30-2021),[MPGH]Ghost (10-31-2021)

  18. #12
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    memes
    Posts
    39,758
    Reputation
    4764
    Thanks
    9,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    But right now, the country has the lowest covid infection rates, most of the infected are vaccinated and most of the deaths are also vaccinated according to the numbers they release.
    gib source pls
    [] [] [] [][]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020




  19. #13
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,443
    Reputation
    1186
    Thanks
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    gib source pls
    Here's the article from one of the more objective main media sources, you'll need a translator though.
    https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2021/10...andere-golven/


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


    What is the implication? That vaccinated people are more likely to be hospitalized? If 100% of your population is vaxed, guess what? 100% of the hospitalizations will be vaxed people. Instead of looking at number of both groups, should look at percentages of both groups. If 99% of the population is vaxed in a population of 1000 and 10% of them get hospitalized anyways, you'd have 100 hospitalized vaxed people. Meanwhile 1% of the population can be unvaxed and 100% of them can be hospitalized and that would just be 10 people. And then you can just say oh there more more vaxed people in the hospital than unvaxed people...but at the same time if you're unvaxed you have 100% of unvaxinated people ending up in the hospital. Idk the actual numbers so this is less so about actual numbers and moreso just how statistics can be pretty misleading. But a number I've heard thrown around is that unvaxed people are 11x more likely to be hospitalized from covid compared to someone vaxed.



    Has there actually been studies as to whether or not getting covid from 1 strain can grant you immunitiy from all strains? Genuine question, because idk and I've heard differing thoughts. I figured it was like the common cold in that the virus just mutates and can reinfect you again (probably less likely than someone that has never been vaxed or infected, but possible nevertheless).



    Covid mostly spreads through droplets that come out of peoples' mouths. Sure, hypothetically speaking in a laboratory setting if you had isolated covid virus you could probably pass it through a mask. However, in a real world setting, they mostly spread by water droplets and if the water droplets can't get into your system, then the virus will have a much lower chance of infecting you.



    Vaxinated people and unvaxinated people have been shown to produce similar levels of virus in their noses and what not, true. However, vaxinated people recover a lot quicker than unvaxinated people. I don't know the exact numbers, but lets say a vaxinated person gets infected, and for 2 days, they don't have any symptoms while the virus is building up (but there's still a chance they can spread). Day 3 rolls around and they're coughing a bunch (high chance of spreading), but since they're vaxinated, they recover within 2 days and by day 5, they're no longer coughing and their virus levels are low again (low chance of spreading). Meanwhile if you're unvaxed, it starts the same, 2 days of no symptoms while virus builds. Day 3, you're coughing a bunch, but now instead of recovering within 2 days, it takes you 1 full week to fully recover. This increased window of time of possible spreading is what's crucial. The longer you're infected, the more people you can potentially spread to. But sure, at day 3 for both when both people vaxed and unvaxed are coughing, they are probably equally likely to be spreading the virus, sure.
    That is correct, the vaccinated amt of ppl in the hospital is higher but compared to the vaccinated vs non vaxed the non vaxed are more on the intensive care or likely to die. Is it true? No idea, they say the vax effect takes off after a certain amount of time so the vaxxed are in the same danger zone as the non vaxxed unless they take a booster shot.

    As for the immunity, they say if you've been infected it lasts up to 6 months, but the problem being same goes for the vaccination. Both are as reliable as an other, if you have a vaccination you need a booster, if you're immune you need to get infected again.

    About the water droplets, first thing they approved in my country was being able to swim, if it spreads via water droplets where's the logic in that? I'll have you know I spit and lose more of my own fluids in the swimming pool than I actually swim. It's also been proven the masks that were being handed out in a rush actually didn't do anything, it'd make you just as dangerous as without. In my country the masks they handed out for free were later banned because they were toxic.

    Yes, the vaccination seems to prevent older and weaker, pregnant people from having serious implications. But what about the healthy young?
    I know so many people who had corona and didn't even notice, yet they had to be vaccinated too. If it doesn't stop the spreading, if it doesn't stop the carrier, why vaccinate if the symptoms were barely there?



    But after thinking and chatting with my wife, we're going to get the vaccination as soon as we're more social and starts going on trips and whatever else. Just to be a good citizen I guess.


    Oh, another thing: how come vaccinations can't be bought in pharmacies like the others? That's odd to me.
    The govt hands them out massively but can't sell them because they're in the test phase? I mean....

  20. #14
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Get vaccinated so you don't kill other people. You're already being tracked on your phones sim card btw. If the government wanted to take advantage of us being compliant, they could have done it during the measles or polio epidemic.

    The problem with this virus is that it has a higher chance to mutate than other viruses. I guess you can argue that "Well, if it mutates often, then the vaccine is pointless," but the problem is that if most of us got vaccinated, the chances of the mutated variants is lower. We can all get vaccinated and just put an end to this shit like smallpox.

  21. #15
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,369
    Reputation
    3488
    Thanks
    3,540
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    they say the vax effect takes off after a certain amount of time so the vaxxed are in the same danger zone as the non vaxxed unless they take a booster shot.
    The vax wears off overtime in that it's less effective against newer variants. I think against the delta variant, I've heard efficacy rates ranging from 40-80% so for the mRNA vaccines. But nevertheless, the CDC says that regular 2 shots of mRNA vaccines are still effective at preventing hospitalizations and deaths. It is not true that the vaxed at in the same boat as the unvaxed without a booster shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    About the water droplets, first thing they approved in my country was being able to swim, if it spreads via water droplets where's the logic in that? I'll have you know I spit and lose more of my own fluids in the swimming pool than I actually swim.
    Well it's a lot easier for water droplets to travel through air than through water. That's pretty universal for everything actually. Also swimming pools usually have chlorine which I think might be able to help kill viruses but idk. So yeah my assumption is that droplets can't travel far in water and if the virus does get in the water, it gets killed by chlorine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It's also been proven the masks that were being handed out in a rush actually didn't do anything, it'd make you just as dangerous as without. In my country the masks they handed out for free were later banned because they were toxic.
    Sounds like a mask problem not the idea of masking's problem. Just get better masks lol. There's a reason why doctors use surgical masks, but also N95s are good at filtering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I know so many people who had corona and didn't even notice, yet they had to be vaccinated too. If it doesn't stop the spreading, if it doesn't stop the carrier, why vaccinate if the symptoms were barely there?
    Lol they probably had barely any symptoms because they were vaccinated so their body was able to better fight the virus. My friend ~23 yo, got infected last year and basically had flu symptoms + no sense of taste and smell. This was back when we didn't have any available vaccines yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    how come vaccinations can't be bought in pharmacies like the others? That's odd to me.
    The govt hands them out massively but can't sell them because they're in the test phase? I mean....
    My guess is it's because your country has them at a very limited supply. Here in the US, you can get them at pharmacies.
    Rep. Power: 125

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Come on ma vent lets talk nigs. :)
    By jaberus in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. Lets talk about how
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 07:38 PM
  3. Lets Talk.
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 12:11 PM
  4. Fuck all other threads lets talk about next couple weeks :)
    By skip in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 03:17 AM
  5. add and lets talk
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 07:49 AM