Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    To add up on top of that: who takes care and stops smoking in front of my sister in law who has asthma? Or anyone bothered by it?
    Who goes ahead and stops making too much noise for my father who has PTSD from the war?

Don't hit me with the guilt trip, people aren't ready for that conversation yet.
    Why, if everyone cares so much about everyone, don't they stop the children and women dying of hunger and thirst a few thousand kilometers from home?
    Why, if we all care so much, don't we skip the bullshit and stop the cartels?

'yeah but it's not the same d00d it's a vaccination' sure bud, you go ahead and tell the kid who has done nothing wrong dying slowly of starvation it has nothing to do with anything. It's the corruption, the same corruption that defies trust.

People aren't ready for that conversation yet? But here are you, doing the same shit that I did to you, trying to guilt trip me, nicely done Snake.. A huge motherfucking clap to you

Who takes care and stops smoking in front of your sister in law who has asthma? Oh, I don't know, herself?! Or, is she that uneducated about her own well being and what kind of harm smoking brings if someone has asthma and is near of people who smoke? You can try as hard as you want in guild tripping me, but at least I'm not brain dead fuck who keeps defending not vaccines, we've been vaccinated whole our lives, and all of the sudden covid is such an outburst of a problem? Now you are complaining and linking all these things, telling people that they're fucking dumb to vaccinate themselves? Have you forgotten how it was MANDATORY to vaccinate yourself in pre-school, highschool when there was a vaccination mandates? HAVE YOU FUCKING FORGOTTEN THAT? OR is your country of origin that fucking poor that they let all of you go to school and give no vaccinations even for the common cold/flu? Damn, someone must've hurt your IQ so hard that no matter what, or whenever someone mentions covid vaccinations, you cry like a dumb kid in a candy store because he/she didn't get what they wanted. Bro, grow the fuck up, vaccinations are needed whether or not they'll 100% stop the spread, the common cold vaccinations in high school didn't stop anything, because here we are after multiple vaccinations, we STILL GET SICK WITH COMMON COLD. Damn, every time I read the shit you write, I legit get a brain swelling from the dumb/retarded smoke you shit out of your ass.

I come from a country of war, everything about it is corrupt, people have no gas, no electricity, you die of a simple infection but NOW everyone needs to get a mandatory vaccination for free so they won't die?

Care to tell me, what country doesn't come from war?

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, France, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, all/most EU countries come from WAR, the whole damn world has come from War, what are you fucking saying? World in general is fucking corrupt, not only your country.. Damn..

Yet, most of these countries were able to rebuild, make a better economic state for themselves and much more, even have better healthcare system, but oh no poor Belgium that doesn't have these things because they come from war... lmfao what...

Estonia was in Russians occupation for 48 years, Belgium was free after WW2 ended...

If you/the people in the country really have that hard time living in there, then what kind of excuse is it that is holding you in "prisoner" to leave? Huh?

Once again, because it seems to not get into your thick skull: simple vaccination is not the solution, so many experts have spoken about proper plans to defeat the virus yet no government has paid attention, look at the joke GB is, look at US.

1: Vaccinate, lockdown, extended quarantine, handgels, masks, social distancing: yes
    2: Vaccinate, no lockdown, no extended quarantine, no handgels, no masks, no social distancing: no.

3: No vaccination, lockdown, extended quarantine, handgels, masks, social distancing: yes
    4: No vaccination, no lockdown, no extended quarantine, no handgels, no masks, no social distancing: no.

So far the countries have practiced solution 2, the most useless one, might as well go with solution 4.

You should make your own country, and have your own laws and shit, if someone in your country gets sick with covid, I wanna see which response you go with if your country has lets say, 1m people and 500k of them die of virus, what are you gonna do?

I can tell you I'd rather have a tested non-vaccinated person next to me than a non-tested vaccinated person next to me.

What the fuck is this?

BUT BUT SNAKE VACCINATION PREVENTS SPREAD
    Yes my little one, as long as it's a known variant, as long as you're still in the safe zone for your vaccination (6 months or so until reduced effectiveness?) and as long as you're not unlucky because, well, it doesn't protect you all the way, but hey it'll reduce symptoms! that's great when you go to a bar and spread it like a disease bomb to others who are also vaccinated, because according to the stats they won't all die!

Little one? You're younger than me, so shut the fuck up lmfao

Do you want me to go back on the fact how we've been vaccinated for common cold/flu and still somehow get sick for it, and spread it like wildfire? You dumb guilt tripping dumb fuck, yet you don't know sack fucking shit, farewell, I wish best of luck to you, and to your wife.

I'm legit done with this autistic thread.
    Last edited by Charion; 12-25-2021 at 01:05 AM.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

Thanks
    Not even going to read what you said. Go wash your mouth with soap, I’ll read then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

i have nothing against them i think theyre smart i just dont need or want it personally
    That’s the thing though, I think the same way yet with that mentality you’re a selfish person in the vaccinated people’s eyes.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Charion (01-06-2022),itsahacker1 (01-08-2022)

Thanks
    Not even going to read what you said. Go wash your mouth with soap, I’ll read then.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s the thing though, I think the same way yet with that mentality you’re a selfish person in the vaccinated people’s eyes.
    I dont care, that's not my problem, they can think whatever they want about me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

I dont care, that's not my problem, they can think whatever they want about me
    Love that, exactly how it should be. How do you feel about being excluded from social events with a vaccination pass?

It was rather sad to me how they celebrated christmas in a QR-only zone with like 5 people because about the entire country refuses to get in line whilst everyone was out of the QR-code zone spending money on self-made stalls and tables outside that required no codes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post

Am I though? You know or have little ideas who I am, or what I do outside of MPGH, so don't talk shit when you literally took four fucking weeks to type out the dumbest shit to someone whose view has changed within the 4 weeks, yet you still decide to talk shit, maybe, there is some time to grow the fuck up, calling other people kids shows the insecurities of your own, perhaps because you are a kid, so you think everyone who you respond to is a kid

Bro, you probably have donated 0 dollars or whatever to help people with special needs, to children hospitals, for cancer treatment. But, I digress, you do you adult man
    Kek I've donated to the poor many times you dummy. I've contributed to an water pump in Africa. Keep on judging like you're always doing with your small half brain. Money is the last thing what is on my mind.

You got your booster already? And happy new year by the way kiddo.
    Last edited by TriggedHD; 01-05-2022 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggedHD View Post
    Kek I've donated to the poor many times you dummy. I've contributed to an water pump in Africa. Keep on judging like you're always doing with your small half brain. Money is the last thing what is on my mind.

You got your booster already? And happy new year by the way kiddo.
    No, I have not gotten my booster yet, and happy new year, I guess.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

Thanks

Love that, exactly how it should be. How do you feel about being excluded from social events with a vaccination pass?

It was rather sad to me how they celebrated christmas in a QR-only zone with like 5 people because about the entire country refuses to get in line whilst everyone was out of the QR-code zone spending money on self-made stalls and tables outside that required no codes.
    I live like anyone with a vaccine would live, any time I want to rave I just get a negative test and go
    edit: shit did not mean to bump this
    Last edited by Insomniac; 01-13-2022 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    At my job we recently ran into
    If you're vaxxed you don't have to do anything;
    But if you're unvaxxed you have to go ahead and get tested every week.
    Why is being vaccinated such a privilege when you can still catch & spread covid.
    I'm not anti-vax, but I'm not vaxed either, it more or less just doesn't make sense to me.
    Statistics I find to be inconsistent, all around it's just a confusing subject.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xuiey View Post
    At my job we recently ran into
    If you're vaxxed you don't have to do anything;
    But if you're unvaxxed you have to go ahead and get tested every week.
    Why is being vaccinated such a privilege when you can still catch & spread covid.
    I'm not anti-vax, but I'm not vaxed either, it more or less just doesn't make sense to me.
    Statistics I find to be inconsistent, all around it's just a confusing subject.
    That mandate got blocked the other day I don't think they can force regular testing now in your workplace. I'm assuming that doesn't apply to the health industry though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    That mandate got blocked the other day I don't think they can force regular testing now in your workplace. I'm assuming that doesn't apply to the health industry though
    My understanding was that the government can't mandate it for non-federal employers. Still applicable for healthcare and federal. Private employers can still impose requirements on their own.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well technically I work in the "health industry" as it is medical cannabis, but I have yet been tested for covid at my work place. Either way at least it actually got blocked, I don't mind testing but it should at least before everyone vaxxed or not just an opinion. Funny part is I had just gotten over being sick from covid(I stayed out of work till I tested negative) and then this company email comes in about mandated tests and now it's already blocked lmao

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

My understanding was that the government can't mandate it for non-federal employers. Still applicable for healthcare and federal. Private employers can still impose requirements on their own.
    Ah, the video/article I saw had them wording it as "large companies" so that confused me. I wonder what is defined as a "private employer" tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ah, the video/article I saw had them wording it as "large companies" so that confused me. I wonder what is defined as a "private employer" tho.
    Non franchises I believe. Private Employers are like small lawn companies/local businesses things like that?
    Even though definition of "Private Employer" is a company over 10 employees lmao so how does that even make any sense?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by xuiey View Post
    Non franchises I believe. Private Employers are like small lawn companies/local businesses things like that?
    Even though definition of "Private Employer" is a company over 10 employees lmao so how does that even make any sense?
    I think just any non-federal related employer or corporation. They can impose the requirements on their own if they choose to do so.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    I'm getting Jannsen vaccination soon, so that's done, I need the QR codes for competition and gyms.
    These chinese-system fkers have decided even a negative test isn't sufficient to participate in events or enter gyms, so that's great..........................

2.5k cases of booster side effects with possible temporary deafness and swollen lymph nodes every case.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast