Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The same thing goes the other way, I've yet to see proper tests and results where they prove the vaccination actually helps, when you add a proper recognised big chain of a hospital and the leader who disproves the vaccine, well..

Even the vaccine creators said they were not ready about a year ago and that the vaccine might not do its job.

Do you know that if you take the vaccine and you react bad and end up blind or dead, you have no one to blame? Whoever takes the vaccines agrees he/she can't sue the vaccine makers, because the vaccine makers had an approval by upper hand because of a pandemic.
    Here's one from a peer reviewed study that took me two minutes to find: https://www.thelance*****m/journals/l...6/fulltext#%20 Plenty of named doctors and medical professionals involved with supporting data and citations provided.

At this point I don't even know why you are arguing, you've clearly made up your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-08-2021),[MPGH]Flengo (11-08-2021),[MPGH]Ghost (11-08-2021),killingspree888 (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don’t take the vaccine: no pay no job in the medicine sector
    No vaccine no restaurant or any place to eat
    No events no cinemas no museums no gym
    Same thing with having to wear clothes, needing insurance to drive (Canada), vaccinations to attend school, a bunch of other things. But yeah sure it's all new and part of some big conspiracy to control everyone and achieve new world order.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-08-2021),[MPGH]Ghost (11-08-2021),killingspree888 (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't know what you're so pissed about
    You keep saying the vaccination is to protect the minority, but it doesn't help with spreading/carrying.
    You don't know why I am pissed even though I have pointed it out more than once? Well, it is nice to know that I am belittled by someone whose as dumb as those fucking anti-vaxxers, and those who spread misinformation, congratulations; you have won a metal of "I don't give a fuck about other people, be they disabled or be they people who have immune compromised/weaker immune system"

At least I have a reason to protect myself, and if I do end up getting covid, have lessened effects / prevent death compare to those who aren't vaccinated, I'm done with this thread, enjoy arguing with someone else who doesn't have brains and who keeps believing fucking misinformation.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    I got my bill gates chip. Now I eat artisan baguettes with spinach artichoke dip while making fun of @Dave84311 and @arunforce for not being vaccinated.

Thanks

Don’t take the vaccine: no pay no job in the medicine sector
    No vaccine no restaurant or any place to eat
    No events no cinemas no museums no gym

But yes take the vaccine it’s your own free will

A big name doctor just got fired in my country for accidently releasing the vaccine isn’t working on the main news media and quickly deleted the statement backed by proof and numbers of his hospital.

That sure convinced me to take a vaccine
    Nice to see you skipped my previous comment

Freedom comes with a price, you're free to not take the vaccine, but companies are also free to only hire people that have taken the vaccine to ensure the safety of their staff, restaurants are free to choose who they serve it's basically like the old "no shirt, no service" signs, same is applied to the other places you've mentioned

Some places are choosing to do the opposite
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/waitress...urant/2749077/
    https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west...e-the-cannoli-
    https://www.today.com/food/restauran...tomers-t226633
    So you still have options

I did take the vaccine of my own free will

Again, you claim a lot, but you provide no sources, so, source on this doctor? Context?
    You seem to simply be choosing what truths you want to believe in without any reasoning or logic behind it
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-08-2021),killingspree888 (11-09-2021)

Thanks
    Weekly covid testing (to opt out of vaccine) should be free. Private businesses shouldn't be forced to vaccinate by the federal gov unless they're working for the gov. Ideally businesses and local communities would willingly choose to pass soft vaccine mandates in their city, district or state.

Vaccinations should've never been politicized like this. It's a vaccine, if you're often around many other people or have an occupation where you're interacting with tons of people you should get vaccinated. If you're like majority of the american population and have some form of comorbidity then you should get vaccinated. Else, you should be getting regularly tested for covid (which should be free) and social distancing and avoiding interacting with people or going out in public as much as possible and always wearing a mask on top of it.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    It literally destroys your imume system but I don't know why this @Charion is promoting stuff like this. No legit reason and get your booster vaccination by the way to destroy your whole imume system. We as the younger generation we don't need this. We can fight it trough our own imume system. You're literally destroying your own body without even noticing it. Most of the people in my country got the booster one but now the positive testing are rising again.. why? Because your imume system got fucked.

You're literally selling your body to be destroyed. I must feel really dumb and sorry for people like you Charion. You call yourself woke but instead of waking people, you direct them into a wrong shitway. Get your facts right.

A study conducted by the Francis Crick Institute in the United Kingdom has discovered that the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine destroys T cells and weakens the immune system. Despite this, pharmaceutical companies are seeking to inject the population with a third dose or booster jab to ‘prevent’ this from happening.

T cells are immune cells that are able to target specific foreign particles – they are most commonly studied in relation to their ability to fight cancer and infectious diseases, but they are also essential for other aspects of the body’s immune response.

There are two types of T cells: killer T cells and helper T cells. Killer T cells attack cells that have already been infected by foreign particles, whilst helper T cells assist other cells to develop killer cells and stimulate other cells to create neutralizing antibodies.

The study from the Francis Crick Institute focused on the neutralising antibodies which are created by T cells. It analyzed whether the Pfizer vaccine helps the T cells create enough antibodies to fight off Covid-19 and associated variants of the virus.

The study – conducted by the Francis Crick Institute in collaboration with the British National Institute for Health Research – showed that the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine produced fewer neutralising antibodies against Covid-19 and other variants.

Scientists analyzed antibodies in the blood of 250 healthy people who received either a single or both doses of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine up to three months after their first dose.

The researchers used a test developed by the Francis Crick Institute to figure out the ability of the neutralising antibodies to prevent the entry of the Covid-19 variants.

The study revealed that only 50 percent of the people who received a single dose of the Pfizer vaccine had a quantifiable neutralizing antibody response against the alpha variant of Covid-19. Additionally, this number decreased to just 32 percent and 25 percent for the delta and beta variants, respectively.

Among all variants, fewer antibodies were generated the older the individual receiving the vaccine and those with weaker immune systems. Considering the vaccine’s ability to destroy T cells and weaken the immune system even further, getting vaccinated could cause damage to many people, especially those who have compromised immune systems.

There was no correlation observed for gender or body mass index. Researchers are looking to conduct further studies to check the capabilities of other vaccines, beginning with the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.

David Bauer, head of the Bauer Lab in the Francis Crick Institute, said: “So, the key message from our finding is we found that recipients of the Pfizer vaccine, those who have had two doses, have about five- to six-fold lower amounts of neutralizing antibodies.

“Now, these are the, sort of, gold standard, private security antibodies of your immune system which block the virus from getting into your cells in the first place. So, we’ve found that that is less for people with two doses. We also found that for people with only one dose of the Pfizer jab that they are less likely to have high levels of these antibodies in their blood.”

Bauer suggested that people should get booster doses of the Covid-19 vaccines instead of avoiding the jabs altogether. Additionally, he said that older people should be prioritised in the distribution of the booster vaccines.

Bauer said: “And perhaps most importantly for all of us going forward is that we see that the older you are, the lower your levels are likely to be. And the time since you’ve had your second jab, as that time goes on, the lower your levels are also likely to be,” he said. “So, that’s telling us that we are probably going to be needing to prioritize boosters for older and more vulnerable people.
    @Snake And to you Snake.. just wait and see what happens.. My advice to you is not to take the vaccin and just wait it out a little longer 2022 will be the year. Our anony brothers sees everything.
    Last edited by TriggedHD; 11-17-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggedHD View Post
    It literally destroys your imume system
    Literally copy pastaed the first sentence about the study into Google and got this lmao.

Crick Institute study site link:
    https://www.crick.ac.uk/news/2021-06...cov-2-variants

TLDR: levels of antibodies able to fight new strains are lower on average compared to previous strains. Antibodies are lower with increasing age and time, extra evidence to get boosters to vulnerable populations. People probably could have just guessed this without a study.

I also just used CTRL+F to search if T cells are ever mentioned on their site or in their research letter published in the Lancet (https://www.thelance*****m/journals/l...90-3/fulltext) and T cells are never mentioned. Disclaimer, I didn't read the entire study but I find the fact that the word "T cell" is NEVER mentioned on either their site or on their published letter is hella sus.

Also love how in your own quote it says
    Bauer suggested that people should get booster doses of the Covid-19 vaccines instead of avoiding the jabs altogether. Additionally, he said that older people should be prioritised in the distribution of the booster vaccines.
    It's almost like you don't read what you're copy and pasting lmao. Article that user copy and pasted: (https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazi...immune-system/)

Nice googling skills, boomer.

Edit: Also apologies if the screenshots are huge, I have a 4k monitor.
    Last edited by Bernard; 11-17-2021 at 08:57 AM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (11-17-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

Literally copy pastaed the first sentence about the study into Google and got this lmao.

Crick Institute study site link:
    https://www.crick.ac.uk/news/2021-06...cov-2-variants

TLDR: levels of antibodies able to fight new strains are lower on average compared to previous strains. Antibodies are lower with increasing age and time, extra evidence to get boosters to vulnerable populations. People probably could have just guessed this without a study.

I also just used CTRL+F to search if T cells are ever mentioned on their site or in their research letter published in the Lancet (https://www.thelance*****m/journals/l...90-3/fulltext) and T cells are never mentioned. Disclaimer, I didn't read the entire study but I find the fact that the word "T cell" is NEVER mentioned on either their site or on their published letter is hella sus.

Nice googling skills, boomer.

Edit: Also apologies if the screenshots are huge, I have a 4k monitor.
    https://prnt.sc/1zx1lvj No shit.. you think those people are safe leaking this? We saw what happend with Julian Assange. You need a lot of balls to post things like this on the internet.

EDIT: Never had any covid symptons while going out a lot and never got sick and nor had I any vaccinations. I mean like why the fuck shall I vaccinate my self to gain my freedom back? Isn't this my freedom or are we living in a new world where you need a "vaccination" passport to visit places (But the vaccination doesn't support you full-time and still can get you sick) just.. I don't know why it is hard to understand that this vaccination is not helping any fuck but messing up with your imume system and making you danger to any another virus. Stick to daily cleaning your body, your teeth etc.. You never hear that on your local media channel.

TRUTH social is going to be fun.
    Last edited by TriggedHD; 11-17-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    https://prnt.sc/1zx1lvj No shit.. you think those people are safe leaking this? We saw what happend with Julian Assange. You need a lot of balls to post things like this on the internet.

TRUTH social is going to be fun.
    Lmaoooo Julian Assange/Edward Snowden, whistleblowers, and the release of classified information are a whole separate topic than getting blocked for posting misinformation. To equate the two is honestly an insult to whistleblowers who put their freedoms on the line to expose possible government corruption.

Edit: Also love that when I google the Expose the first link that comes up is how they just post a bunch of bullshit lmao https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/the-expose/
    Last edited by Bernard; 11-17-2021 at 09:08 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (11-17-2021),[MPGH]meme (11-17-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Lmaoooo Julian Assange/Edward Snowden, whistleblowers, and the release of classified information are a whole separate topic than getting blocked for posting misinformation. To equate the two is honestly an insult to whistleblowers who put their freedoms on the line to expose possible government corruption.

Edit: Also love that when I google the Expose the first link that comes up is how they just post a bunch of bullshit lmao https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/the-expose/
    Still no replies on the rest of the context, that shows you just support the propaganda and hating on every anti-vaxxers. I don't give a single flying shit about you getting vaccinated or not. This was my message, you will find the truth in a matter of time anyways.

And do you really check websites such as healthfeedback to get your source right? Damn. They prob also getting funded by the gov.
    Last edited by TriggedHD; 11-17-2021 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Still no replies on the rest of the context, that shows you just support the propaganda and hating on every anti-vaxxers. I don't give a single flying shit about you getting vaccinated or not. This was my message, you will find the truth in a matter of time anyways.

And do you really check websites such as healthfeedback to get your source right? Damn.
    Lmao. What context? Elaborate. You have the right to not get vaccinated and everyone else has the right to deny you service if you're unvaccinated. As far as I know, being unvaccinated isn't a protected category in discrimination law. Is this a meme? Am I being pranked or trolled right now?
    Last edited by Bernard; 11-17-2021 at 09:30 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-17-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Lmao. What context? Elaborate. You have the right to not get vaccinated and everyone else has the right to deny you service if you're unvaccinated. As far as I know, being unvaccinated isn't a protected category in discrimination law.
    You just explained to me that we ; live in a society where people has been seperated and you accept this? I call this a new era of World War II. What was is it about the non jews and jews?
    Last edited by TriggedHD; 11-17-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You just explained to me that we ; live in a society where people has been seperated and you accept this? I call this a new era of World War II. What was is it about the non jews and jews?
    Idk where you live. But in the states, we have the following protected categories that you (usually) can't discriminate under:

Race.
    Color.
    Religion or creed.
    National origin or ancestry.
    Sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).
    Age.
    Physical or mental disability.
    Veteran status.
    Genetic information.
    Citizenship.

Pretty sure Jews are covered by religion, maybe race, maybe ancestry. Look if you live in the US and want to not be legally discriminated against, start a "Church of the Unvaxed" and take it up with the courts. If you think any and all discrimination is equal and the same, you're just wrong lmao. You call it a new era of World War 2. I call it a false equivalence.

Edit: Meanwhile...in Nazi America:

Last edited by Bernard; 11-17-2021 at 09:45 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (11-17-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Idk where you live. But in the states, we have the following protected categories that you (usually) can't discriminate under:

Race.
    Color.
    Religion or creed.
    National origin or ancestry.
    Sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).
    Age.
    Physical or mental disability.
    Veteran status.
    Genetic information.
    Citizenship.

Pretty sure Jews are covered by religion, maybe race, maybe ancestry. Look if you live in the US and want to not be legally discriminated against, start a "Church of the Unvaxed" and take it up with the courts. If you think any and all discrimination is equal and the same, you're just wrong lmao. You call it a new era of World War 2. I call it a false equivalence.

Edit: Meanwhile...in Nazi America:

Not living in the US, I am just here fighting my right and for the people who are losing their jobs because they ain't vaccinated. The gov in my country decided to put out people who are working in hospitals who are not vaccinated. Previous year they yelled they had no enough people in the hospitals. I just feel more for the people than you are with the non-sense about "You have the right to not get vaccinated and everyone else has the right to deny you service if you're unvaccinated."

Everyone with a clear mindstate would know, your imuminity system could handle a virus like covid and if you can't, you get the god damn needle if you want or the new pil that is coming out from Pfeizer. People like you agreeing about this needle in the past and took it without thinking are the most delusionals right now.

That sounds a new world of war to me, put people on eachother who are not vaxxed and the vaxxers one and how old are you to put up this picture and compare it with our conversation? Do people get hurt by not going in that rollercoaster or whatever you're trying to link up with me? People are LOSING their "JOBS" and their "INCOME" because you're not willing to vaccinate yourself to a virus that has nothing to do with a "vaccination".

Holy shit man, are you that stupid? You've registered in 2011, I assume you are old enough to understand my sentences.

How does Merck's COVID-19 treatment pill work?

It works just like most antivirals by inhibiting the ability of the SARS-CoV-2 virus to replicate. The hope is that we can treat COVID-19 the way we do influenza with Tamiflu, the antiviral medication used to prevent serious flu symptoms.

When it is FDA-approved, a physician could prescribe patients the pill following the development of infection. Taking the pill early can help the patients improve faster.
    Merck is allowing drug makers in other countries to make its COVID-19 pill. Why is this important?

I think this will really increase the amount of the treatment available and bring down the costs as well. Mainly, it increases the availability to people that might need it, especially in poorer countries. The more we curb the spread of COVID-19 throughout the globe, the less it will replicate and make this treatment more effective.

There is no any fucking reason to seperate people?
    Last edited by TriggedHD; 11-17-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast