Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 106
  1. #61
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,341
    Reputation
    3488
    Thanks
    3,527
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggedHD View Post
    Not living in the US, I am just here fighting my right and for the people who are losing their jobs because they ain't vaccinated. The gov in my country decided to put out people who are working in hospitals who are not vaccinated. Previous year they yelled they had no enough people in the hospitals. I just feel more for the people than you are with the non-sense about "You have the right to not get vaccinated and everyone else has the right to deny you service if you're unvaccinated."

    That sounds a new world of war to me, put people on eachother who are not vaxxed and the vaxxers one and how old are you to put up this picture and compare it with our conversation? Do people get hurt by not going in that rollercoaster or whatever you're trying to link up with me? People are LOSING their "JOBS" and their "INCOME" because you're not willing to vaccinate yourself to a virus that has nothing to do with a "vaccination".

    Holy shit man, are you that stupid? You've registered in 2011, I assume you are old enough to understand my sentences.
    Last time I checked, the vast majority of workers are hired on an at-will basis, meaning your employer can fire you at ANY time for ANY reason (so long as it doesn't break any laws) and you can leave/quit any time for any reason. If a hospital chooses to mandate vaccines for its entire workforce, then that's the rule and you either comply, leave, or take it to court. Shit, if the hospital chose to mandate that all staff wear jester costumes and adult diapers or be terminated, that's fully within their right to (unless that violates some workplace safety laws or something). Would it be harder to hire people willing to wear jester costumes and adult diapers? Sure, but that doesn't matter.

    If the hospital decided to implement an Ebola vaccine mandate, they can. Do I think you're likely to get Ebola through day to day interactions? No. Does it matter what I think? No. You're not entitled to your job or income unless you have a contract in place. If you think you were wrongfully terminated or your employer violated your employment contract and you have a case, take it up with whatever court system is in your respective country. Go work somewhere else that will take you. And if no one takes you, well that probably says more about you than the entire industry.

    Edit: Basically, sure you can argue about whether or not these mandates are really needed or not. My point is that its a moot point because they can mandate it whether it is or not.
    Last edited by Bernard; 11-17-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    Rep. Power: 125

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    Charion (11-18-2021)

  3. #62
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,516
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggedHD View Post
    It literally destroys your immune system but I don't know why this @Charion is promoting stuff like this. No legit reason and get your booster vaccination by the way to destroy your whole immune system. We as the younger generation we don't need this. We can fight it trough our own immune system. You're literally destroying your own body without even noticing it. Most of the people in my country got the booster one but now the positive testing are rising again.. why? Because your immune system got fucked.

    You're literally selling your body to be destroyed. I must feel really dumb and sorry for people like you Charion. You call yourself woke but instead of waking people, you direct them into a wrong shitway. Get your facts right.




    @Snake And to you Snake.. just wait and see what happens.. My advice to you is not to take the vaccin and just wait it out a little longer 2022 will be the year. Our anony brothers sees everything.
    Are you by any chance intellectually challenged (because people now-a-days are rather soft) or (if you're not so soft like rest of the fucking world) retarded? Then I have no real words for you other than get fucking educated and learn to fucking read, I have always stated that you and rest of human race should care about people who have a disability where they have a weaker immune system, and that is a real fucking disease just like your level of retardation is..

    You call us dumb, but you cannot for the life of you, spell immune system properly, and you failed at that like 4 fucking times LMFAO.
    And, funnily enough, personally speaking and this comes from someone who is double vaccinated, my HEALTH IS as good if not better compare to what it was before, but sure anti-vaxxer whatever you say big boy.



    - - - Updated - - -

    @ @Bernard and this is why I ignore this thread, or try to ignore it, because of RETARDS like @TriggedHD who has mental understanding of a child, and reading comprehension of a 1 year old, who probably reads better anyway and can still somewhat understand what the fuck is spelled out to them LMAO
    Last edited by Charion; 11-17-2021 at 01:04 PM.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (11-17-2021),[MPGH]Lily (11-17-2021)

  5. #63
    TriggedHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post


    Are you by any chance intellectually challenged (because people now-a-days are rather soft) or (if you're not so soft like rest of the fucking world) retarded? Then I have no real words for you other than get fucking educated and learn to fucking read, I have always stated that you and rest of human race should care about people who have a disability where they have a weaker immune system, and that is a real fucking disease just like your level of retardation is..

    You call us dumb, but you cannot for the life of you, spell immune system properly, and you failed at that like 4 fucking times LMFAO.
    And, funnily enough, personally speaking and this comes from someone who is double vaccinated, my HEALTH IS as good if not better compare to what it was before, but sure anti-vaxxer whatever you say big boy.



    - - - Updated - - -

    @ @Bernard and this is why I ignore this thread, or try to ignore it, because of RETARDS like @TriggedHD who has mental understanding of a child, and reading comprehension of a 1 year old, who probably reads better anyway and can still somewhat understand what the fuck is spelled out to them LMAO
    Keep on getting the third one, I feel my self good and healthy and I don't need to keep repeating my self about how stupid you are, I've made my state about your dumb picks on the immune system of yourself.

    And oh yeah sorry for my bad English it is not my first language but nice you picking that out and not even focusing on the main subject. Even a kid of 12 could understand what I've typed there. There is some bad grammar here and there but don't be that kind of person. You're just a feeding sheep to the government and they implanting the vaccination passport and take our freedom away.

  6. #64
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    19,795
    Reputation
    5165
    Thanks
    13,985
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm impressed you haven't given up yet on trying to explain simple things to the degens @Bernard
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  7. #65
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,341
    Reputation
    3488
    Thanks
    3,527
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I'm impressed you haven't given up yet on trying to explain simple things to the degens @Bernard
    There are the smooth brainers where its not worth the effort explaining things and then there are the smooth brainers that think they're big brain, so you gotta show them that they smooth brained.
    Rep. Power: 125

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #66
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,552
    Reputation
    2630
    Thanks
    3,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Weekly covid testing (to opt out of vaccine) should be free. Private businesses shouldn't be forced to vaccinate by the federal gov unless they're working for the gov. Ideally businesses and local communities would willingly choose to pass soft vaccine mandates in their city, district or state.


    Vaccinations should've never been politicized like this. It's a vaccine, if you're often around many other people or have an occupation where you're interacting with tons of people you should get vaccinated. If you're like majority of the american population and have some form of comorbidity then you should get vaccinated. Else, you should be getting regularly tested for covid (which should be free) and social distancing and avoiding interacting with people or going out in public as much as possible and always wearing a mask on top of it.
    Zamn, I actually agree with deb

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Dab (11-18-2021)

  10. #67
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42.434720, -83.985
    Posts
    5,928
    Reputation
    1192
    Thanks
    2,226
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


    There are the smooth brainers where its not worth the effort explaining things and then there are the smooth brainers that think they're big brain, so you gotta show them that they smooth brained.
    The problem is that they are so far up their own asses that no matter what you say, they will dig in their heels and fight any argument.

    When the person starts trying to find similarities with the Holocaust, you know you are never going to see the end of it with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.
     
    dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

    Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞

  11. #68
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,516
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggedHD View Post
    Keep on getting the third one, I feel my self good and healthy and I don't need to keep repeating my self about how stupid you are, I've made my state about your dumb picks on the immune system of yourself.

    And oh yeah sorry for my bad English it is not my first language but nice you picking that out and not even focusing on the main subject. Even a kid of 12 could understand what I've typed there. There is some bad grammar here and there but don't be that kind of person. You're just a feeding sheep to the government and they implanting the vaccination passport and take our freedom away.
    Have you really made a statement about my dumb picks? Where did you pick on the dumb statement such as we should always take care of those who have weaker immune system (if you actually have a high intellect, which at this point, I doubt you do) immune deficiency or, by medical standard: Immunodeficiency disorder? Are you really that self-centered egotistic fuck like those rich people who only care about themselves and not about those who have such diseases/disorders?

    "You're just feeding sheep to the government and they implementing the vaccination passports and take our freedom away"

    Damn, your freedom huh, must hurt loads to lose that.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  12. #69
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    1196
    Thanks
    1,327
    It's just so illogical. Currently, the country has more than 70% vaccinated people, yet they have a new record of 17k infections a day.
    How is that possible?

    My logic is these fall in the same category:

    Vaccinate, lockdown, only necessary travels, masks, handgel everywhere.
    No vaccination, lockdown, only necessary travels, masks, handgel everywhere.

    Keep it up for 3 months and we're safe.

    Vaccinate, no lockdown, free travel, no masks, no handgel.
    No vaccination, no lockdown, free travel, no masks, no handgel.

    Completely useless. It's known meanwhile that the vaccination does not prevent spread too well, there are too many variants of the corona virus.

    So why use it as a bullshit excuse to send spreaders everywhere?

  13. #70
    TriggedHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It's just so illogical. Currently, the country has more than 70% vaccinated people, yet they have a new record of 17k infections a day.
    How is that possible?

    My logic is these fall in the same category:

    Vaccinate, lockdown, only necessary travels, masks, handgel everywhere.
    No vaccination, lockdown, only necessary travels, masks, handgel everywhere.

    Keep it up for 3 months and we're safe.

    Vaccinate, no lockdown, free travel, no masks, no handgel.
    No vaccination, no lockdown, free travel, no masks, no handgel.

    Completely useless. It's known meanwhile that the vaccination does not prevent spread too well, there are too many variants of the corona virus.

    So why use it as a bullshit excuse to send spreaders everywhere?
    Because if you say anything bad about the virus or this whole pandemic, you will get called out for. Europe just fucked, France and Netherlands went down-hill (Most likely other countries will also wake up, nor do I promote breaking stuff etc.. but the government and their weak ass rules is destroying the humans) and oh yeah by the way, there was one death in the protest yesterday. Man got shot without even carrying a gun or being a danger to those police officers.

    It is proven in Netherlands that most 60+ age are dealing atm with sickness etc, below the 60+ age group are under the "normal" line. I don't know why you should get vaccinated if you ain't even a danger and the vaccination passport is the most dumbest thing to hear.







    @Charion no freedom right? World War III kid. I will keep on posting videos how delusional you are and those "friends" of yours and once you had a "MPGH" tag, what a freaking shame Nami.

    Last edited by TriggedHD; 11-20-2021 at 10:20 AM.

  14. #71
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    13,205
    Reputation
    2842
    Thanks
    6,148
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How do you guys have this much energy to waste on something this meaningless? Does trying to prove each other wrong make any progress? Any of you trying to argue won't convince the other that they are wrong. Simply a waste of time and energy.
    Previous Names

    Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Magictouch (11-21-2021),Noxey (11-21-2021)

  16. #72
    W1NGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    vACCINE GOOd. Really is that simple though. Might as well get it.

  17. #73
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,744
    Reputation
    1463
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Don't want it, don't need it.
    Just get a test every time i wanna goto the club or event, is what it is /

  18. #74
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    1196
    Thanks
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Don't want it, don't need it.
    Just get a test every time i wanna goto the club or event, is what it is /
    Strange, I thought you of all people would be so pro-vaccination.

  19. #75
    i can't think of one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I was just like fuck it and got every shot they wanna give me. I have 3 so far.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Come on ma vent lets talk nigs. :)
    By jaberus in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 05:44 PM
  2. Lets talk about how
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Lets Talk.
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 01:11 PM
  4. Fuck all other threads lets talk about next couple weeks :)
    By skip in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 04:17 AM
  5. add and lets talk
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 08:49 AM