Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    never faxed, never will. Why vac if it has the same effects while you're not vacinated?

and oh yeah rich get richer and poor believe every nonsense what the media is tricking in their head.
    Last edited by arGEARYHAREHerhrh$6YHRYH; 10-30-2021 at 01:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arGEARYHAREHerhrh$6YHRYH For This Useful Post:

cncc (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Not gonna lie, it's embarrassing to be part of human race where its all about "me, me, me, me and media this media that" but none gives a single fuck in the world about disabled people, people who have a weaker immune system, list goes on and on and on.. Why the fuck did you not have issue when you got vaccinated in your first grade?

And believe media? @Tr1ckster -- I went to my fucking doctor and asked about it, and SHE made a suggestion to do it, that had nothing to do with media, was I skeptical? For sure, but I rather do a favor and protect those who have a weaker immune system / other instead of sitting on the internet / twitter / facebook and cry like a fucking entitled bitch about how shit can be tracked, welcome to the new world, we're already tracked 24/7
    Last edited by Charion; 10-30-2021 at 02:10 PM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (10-31-2021),killingspree888 (10-30-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post
    And believe media? @Tr1ckster -- I went to my fucking doctor and asked about it, and SHE made a suggestion to do it, that had nothing to do with media, was I skeptical? For sure, but I rather do a favor and protect those who have a weaker immune system / other instead of sitting on the internet / twitter / facebook and cry like a fucking entitled bitch about how shit can be tracked, welcome to the new world, we're already tracked 24/7
    This freaking guy..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arGEARYHAREHerhrh$6YHRYH For This Useful Post:

cncc (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    My wife and I live a calm life, in the past 1.5 years we’ve barely been in contact with people. Vaccinated or not, I can guarantee you we’re not sabotaging anything compared to the people that are now vaccinated sitting in clubs all around and spreading like dirty filthy monkeys. Disgusts me to think about them.

But hey, they are vaccinated!
    Barely is not none and we have seen just how easily transmissible this virus is. Aside from that, it's only beneficial for you.

Also, vaccine mandates are not new. The reason they're not required when travelling is that previous viruses were either eradicated or left in a weakened state, causing them to no longer be a concern. It's gonna be quite a while still before we get to that with COVID. Plus, most schools don't let you attend if you don't have the required immunizations. It's nothing new, just some tin foil hat conspiracy idiots.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-31-2021),[MPGH]Ghost (10-31-2021),killingspree888 (10-31-2021)

Thanks
    I'll bite

With your hypothesis of the vaccine being a way for the government to easily identify us and/or obey laws it somewhat implies that the majority of countries in the world thought of doing this at the same time, unless you're only referring to your own country.

Either way, that shit would leak in a heartbeat if it was true, people have tooted their whistles for a lot less.

It makes sense that a lot of people that are infected/dead have been vaccinated as its been stated that the vaccine doesn't guarantee immunity towards the virus, there's mutations such as the delta variant that it's less effective against, people with weakened autoimmune system etc. and if 90% of your population has been vaccinated... It doesn't take that much brainpower to understand

Besides, you're most likely already well identified by the government, not to mention easily tracked
    I assume you have a cell phone? Credit card? Don't live in a third world country so stores have CCTV? I.D/Drivers license/Passport?

What does the government gain that it doesn't already have if this was true?
    EDIT: forgot to comment on the obey laws thing

If any government really wanted you to follow a law, they'd simply use force or lock you up, just look in a history book
    Last edited by Ghost; 10-31-2021 at 07:13 AM.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-31-2021),killingspree888 (10-31-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1ckster View Post

This freaking guy..
    Ah, the me calling y'all entitled must've triggered this type of response, interesting... It's funny how you specifically were focusing on that, not everything else that I said, where I said media didn't influence my decision to take the vaccine, it was my medical care that influences to take the vaccine in case I wanna get a job, I want to live semi-normal life, a someone who is considered a high risk, but rather than talk about that, you point out how I called people fucking entitled
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (10-31-2021)

Thanks
    never faxed, never will. Why vac if it has the same effects while you're not vacinated?

and oh yeah rich get richer and poor believe every nonsense what the media is tricking in their head.
    That's the thing. In my country, an event of 200-500 people does not have to wear masks if they have covid passes; but they just said 3 days ago the vaccination doesn't prevent you from spreading?! It's a big clown show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Barely is not none and we have seen just how easily transmissible this virus is. Aside from that, it's only beneficial for you.

Also, vaccine mandates are not new. The reason they're not required when travelling is that previous viruses were either eradicated or left in a weakened state, causing them to no longer be a concern. It's gonna be quite a while still before we get to that with COVID. Plus, most schools don't let you attend if you don't have the required immunizations. It's nothing new, just some tin foil hat conspiracy idiots.
    I see where you are going and I follow you. I also believe the Covid vaccination has nothing to do with obedience or following the laws. I'm not a conspiracist.
    But some choices and laws put out by the government are just so stupid as if they are testing how far they can push our buttons.

Can't go to a cafe after 12h but you can sit infront of it with circles of 8 people?
    You can't run around without a mask but as soon as you sit down in a crowded cafe where you're literally on top of each other you can take it off, you're safe.
    You can't invite more than 4 people at home but you can have gatherings of 50 people in a small hired location.
    Stand in row keeping 1.5m distance between everyone at an airport but as soon as you get in a plane you're stacked together in a badly ventilated cabin.

It's those kind of rediculous stupid rules that really make me doubt the motives.
    It's said multiple times vaccination does not prevent you from spreading nor receiving, the vaccination makes the symptoms 'possibly' less severe so more beds are available in the hospitals.

But if it doesn't stop you from spreading or receiving, why pretend people with a covid pass are less of a risk to others?

Denmark got rid of the rediculous vaccination requirements and covid passes and everything related to Covid and they're doing absolutely fine; because they realise none of those charades are going to make a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna lie, it's embarrassing to be part of human race where its all about "me, me, me, me and media this media that" but none gives a single fuck in the world about disabled people, people who have a weaker immune system, list goes on and on and on.. Why the fuck did you not have issue when you got vaccinated in your first grade?

The doctor also advised my wife to take an experimental radiotherapie treatment for possible tumor risks that only half the chance of you getting a tumor on a specific spot but can risk higher chance of cancer cells all over your body.

It depends on which doctor you're going to, some want you to heal, some don't care and need people for their programs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'll bite

With your hypothesis of the vaccine being a way for the government to easily identify us and/or obey laws it somewhat implies that the majority of countries in the world thought of doing this at the same time, unless you're only referring to your own country.

Either way, that shit would leak in a heartbeat if it was true, people have tooted their whistles for a lot less.

It makes sense that a lot of people that are infected/dead have been vaccinated as its been stated that the vaccine doesn't guarantee immunity towards the virus, there's mutations such as the delta variant that it's less effective against, people with weakened autoimmune system etc. and if 90% of your population has been vaccinated... It doesn't take that much brainpower to understand

Besides, you're most likely already well identified by the government, not to mention easily tracked
    I assume you have a cell phone? Credit card? Don't live in a third world country so stores have CCTV? I.D/Drivers license/Passport?

What does the government gain that it doesn't already have if this was true?
    EDIT: forgot to comment on the obey laws thing

If any government really wanted you to follow a law, they'd simply use force or lock you up, just look in a history book
    It's not about being followed or tracked by the government, I don't think that's the issue here. It's having an untested, unproven vaccination developed in a record time that actually doesn't do anything yet is forced on everyone.

Also: the biggest PoS in the world, Macron, is one of the biggest shareholders of the vaccinations.. Can't tell me all the politicians jumped on the vaccination train and cashed out big time on a big joke.
    Last edited by Snake; 11-01-2021 at 05:55 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I see where you are going and I follow you. I also believe the Covid vaccination has nothing to do with obedience or following the laws. I'm not a conspiracist.
    But some choices and laws put out by the government are just so stupid as if they are testing how far they can push our buttons.

Can't go to a cafe after 12h but you can sit infront of it with circles of 8 people?
    You can't run around without a mask but as soon as you sit down in a crowded cafe where you're literally on top of each other you can take it off, you're safe.
    You can't invite more than 4 people at home but you can have gatherings of 50 people in a small hired location.
    Stand in row keeping 1.5m distance between everyone at an airport but as soon as you get in a plane you're stacked together in a badly ventilated cabin.

It's those kind of rediculous stupid rules that really make me doubt the motives.
    It's said multiple times vaccination does not prevent you from spreading nor receiving, the vaccination makes the symptoms 'possibly' less severe so more beds are available in the hospitals.

But if it doesn't stop you from spreading or receiving, why pretend people with a covid pass are less of a risk to others?

Denmark got rid of the rediculous vaccination requirements and covid passes and everything related to Covid and they're doing absolutely fine; because they realise none of those charades are going to make a difference.
    Indoor ventilation is not comparable to being outdoors. Also, airplanes are actually really well ventilated. It's also difficult to stay completely distanced in some situations, but in those situations masks are still required to help prevent transmission.

What you said about vaccination is also misleading. Yes you can still get COVID and yes you can still spread it. But your chances of getting it are far lower. You can't spread a virus you don't have? Or a virus that clears your body very quickly because of vaccine immunization.

Another thing, Denmark has had over 70% vaccination for a few months now. It's a pretty good threshold for them. Most places are following the same after reaching 70-80% vaccination rates in their populations. Denmark isn't doing anything wild or radical lol.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-01-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The doctor also advised my wife to take an experimental radiotherapie treatment for possible tumor risks that only half the chance of you getting a tumor on a specific spot but can risk higher chance of cancer cells all over your body.

It depends on which doctor you're going to, some want you to heal, some don't care and need people for their programs.

I went to see a family psychiatrists who cares about my well being (she probably cares more compare to my old family psychiatrist)
    , and she recommended it due to the value of being high risk, so I did what I had to be done, and to also help those who have immune inefficiency, doesn't take a fucking arm to save other people around the world who may also have immune inefficiency, it's sad that how many people are sadists and only care about themselves-- my mum is a high risk individual, and I did it for her too, and she's scared of the vaccination due to not knowing what can it do to her (blame that on fucktards who spread misinformation like it's their fucking job)-- we would already be living normalized life if it weren't for those brain dead fucks who don't vaccinate, don't wear masks and pretend that it's all fake when statistics and numbers of dead been accumulated over the 1-2 years.

I got called an idiot for wanting for the better, wanting to save other people, especially those who have immune deformities/ineffective.
    Last edited by Charion; 11-01-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Flengo kind of already addressed this, but it's simple trade-offs. You take on more risk of spreading infection but you get to eat and drink with your friends/family at a restaurant. I've been to a sit down restaurant like twice this entire pandemic and both times, the servers were always masked up because they had no reason to take it off whereas I the customer do.

Macron, is one of the biggest shareholders of the vaccinations.. Can't tell me all the politicians jumped on the vaccination train and cashed out big time on a big joke.
    Are you talking about Emmanuel Macron? What company is he a large shareholder for? Pfizer? Moderna? AstraZeneca? J&J? I personally own Pfizer stock and owned Moderna stock. Moderna stock was an easy peasy buy once there was news that they released a mRNA covid vaccine that was very effective and was given emergency authorization. Their revenues and profit numbers jumped through the roof and their stock price soared. Anyone that did basic research and liked to gamble a bit of money easily profited off of that trade. Like all of these are public companies that anyone can invest it, not like some shadow private companies.

It's not about being followed or tracked by the government, I don't think that's the issue here. It's having an untested, unproven vaccination developed in a record time that actually doesn't do anything yet is forced on everyone.
    The vaccines have been tested through all 3 required clinical human trials that any other medication is forced to go through (if you don't know how medical drug trials work, I recommend googling it to understand the process). People complain about absurd drug prices but usually absurd drug prices are how pharmaceutical basically make back their money on failed drugs that didn't get through clinical trials. If you don't know, it typically costs 1-3 BILLION dollars with a B to bring a drug to market (development, testing, approval, etc). During the Covid pandemic, the US government gave the NIH like nearly 5 billion dollars to aid in covid treatment research. The government then worked with/helped fund these companies so that money wouldn't be a problem in their research like it usually is. It's "rushed" in that money was no longer a problem.
    Last edited by Bernard; 11-01-2021 at 01:29 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-01-2021)

Thanks
    I got covid but had very mild symptoms so I poke fun at my right wing buddies about how I'm genetically superior to them.

Reality, I got vaccinated and had a booster shot. They didn't so they had to deal with full blown covid symptoms.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Ah, the me calling y'all entitled must've triggered this type of response, interesting... It's funny how you specifically were focusing on that, not everything else that I said, where I said media didn't influence my decision to take the vaccine, it was my medical care that influences to take the vaccine in case I wanna get a job, I want to live semi-normal life, a someone who is considered a high risk, but rather than talk about that, you point out how I called people fucking entitled
    I can literally expose my whole goverment this whole 1,5 years. They made straight up lies to the people and people like you still believe in this. I have no problem go a head take your vaccination but don't come with the non-sense about "Get vaccinated and stop spreading the virus". I don't know which country you live in but my country is a shit-show.

My government promised us there will be no covid-passport but now what you see? I can't even enter a local restaurant without a QR code. Wdym go ahead and take the vaccination? Did you forget what happend in US? They promised people for an discount if you vaccinate yourself. Literally like puppets ready to be sold and setting up people against eachother. In what world is a vaccination against a danger virus free? All the shit it came with. Did we forget any other sickness?

Just be freaking ready for the new agenda.
    Last edited by arGEARYHAREHerhrh$6YHRYH; 11-03-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Did we forget any other sickness?
    Damn I forgot this was the first vaccine ever invented in the world thanks for the reminder dude

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Damn I forgot this was the first vaccine ever invented in the world thanks for the reminder dude
    oh yeah sorry I forgot about the swine flu lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

oh yeah sorry I forgot about the swine flu lmao.
    Yup only the 2nd vaccine ever made!!!! Amazing science!!!!11

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast