Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

How to hack ChessBotX lisence?

Hello. I have done anything but I am struggling because the program is a demo. Can you give me ChessBotX full or at least, tell me how to crack?
    Many thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Did they provide you with a binary? I'm not familiar with the software but I see they have a subscription model and a onetime life purchase.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_ View Post
    Did they provide you with a binary? I'm not familiar with the software but I see they have a subscription model and a onetime life purchase.
    It seems they have a trial version aswell you can dl from their site.
    You can only play a limited amount of moves, before needing to restart the bot.

As a RE noob, I tried hacking that with CE, but I hit hard granite when i found out that the exact 2 instructions i had to remove to prevent it from entering that limiting branch where wrapped in some big obfuscation, litteraly thousands of lines of endless jump/push/ret (+redundant instructions).
    The code has a section named "upx0", maybe that's what upx encryption looks like.

Im a big noob at REing things and I really didn't spend that much time on it, maybe there's an easy workaroud to the obfuscation.
    Last edited by TP3413; 11-28-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Re:How to hack ChessBotX????

I don't know but I have a full version of ChessBotX right here, but unactivated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_ View Post
    I have a full unactived version of ChessBotX right here? Do you need so you can toy with it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by TP3413 View Post
    It seems they have a trial version aswell you can dl from their site.
    You can only play a limited amount of moves, before needing to restart the bot.

As a RE noob, I tried hacking that with CE, but I hit hard granite when i found out that the exact 2 instructions i had to remove to prevent it from entering that limiting branch where wrapped in some big obfuscation, litteraly thousands of lines of endless jump/push/ret (+redundant instructions).
    The code has a section named "upx0", maybe that's what upx encryption looks like.

Im a big noob at REing things and I really didn't spend that much time on it, maybe there's an easy workaroud to the obfuscation.
    In my prime, I was a novice at best and it's been a long time since I've RE'd anything so if you're serious about cracking this, you're gonna have to do the leg work.

From the information you've provided, yeah it sounds like UPX. If you're unfamiliar with how to unpack UPX, read through the documentation or start googling. If you can't figure this part out, it's going to be a challenge to figure out the rest of this. Look for youtube videos if you have to.

Next, I would download the trial version and disconnect from the internet and see if you could still use the program. If you're able to use it, you're in luck! This is going to be a matter modifying a few instructions. If it stops working, it's communicating with a server somewhere... whether you're able to crack this is going to depend on the implementation. For example, if it's sending position details to the server and the server responds with what moves to take, you're probably out of luck.

Assuming there's no server side code involved, you have to try and find where the program is checking to see if you've reached the maximum number of free uses and change it so you can use it unrestricted.

It's probably going to take time and take a little patience but you can find it if you're determined.

Thanks

have you found a solution

Quote Originally Posted by chessnerdhacker6969696969 View Post
    Hello. I have done anything but I am struggling because the program is a demo. Can you give me ChessBotX full or at least, tell me how to crack?
    Many thanks
    hello i was trying to find a crack and i am shit at cracking stuff or software.
    if you have found a way could you send me a link where i can download your crack.
    that would be awesome.
    thank you for your time.
    hopefully you can respond as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chessnerdhacker6969696969 View Post
    I don't know but I have a full version of ChessBotX right here, but unactivated.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a full unactived version of ChessBotX right here? Do you need so you can toy with it?
    Hey i want it if you still have it