Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I personally don't care if they think "they won."

Congratufuckinglations, now go hack your little games.

I don't see any reason to hack games, it won't get you anywhere, maybe get a bunch of 10 year old kids asking you how to hack, or if you can hack this game for them.

I've moved on, not that I was much of a hardcore hacker.
    Anyhow, EU is 4 me.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    he'z rite fucking on..... every one that waz here just for hackz, haz left mpgh for curse.... so why help ppl hack any more? only ppl that want to help are here and all the leecherz have left us and moved on..... so wutz the use in hacking..... the ppl that are here are teh true memberz.... letz find a way to keep mpgh running other than providing hackz
    Last edited by iverson954360; 04-03-2006 at 07:41 PM.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    I don't think we can. I'm afraid that this site isn't safe anymore. I like another site cause you can talk more and it isn't only on game hacking. It has many topics and is fun. Even though like 10 ppl only post, it is hella fun. We can try this here, but for some reason mpgh will never be the same.

Thanks
    Well, you cant really be mad at Curse either in a way.. They tossed all the mpgh threads quick, its not like they kept bragging about it, and Sesshomaru barely even bragged once.. Meanwhile mpgh kept making threads like "fags got owned again, fag-x got owned" to piss them off, taunt them..
    We should just forget about Curse, shouldnt hold a grudge against them, its all about bad karma, you do back, it comes right back, I think the only way this forum will be saved again is if you try making alliances instead of enemies with other forums.
    Do any of the private servers still work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What we could do... Is make this a hacking forum for my game. Finding exploits and shate trying to make it more secure. O-o

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    what is your game?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    yeah what is ur game?

Thanks
    But Dave, if you did that then this forum would die very quickly.
    People here are seagulls wanting food; if you stop giving them that then they will leave you for another beach, like the large sandbar over by curses way (or failing that, some real site)
    What *you* need to do is write a few hacks and open them up for people to look at and develop... you need to make a forums (say, in programming/cracking) for experts only (noobs are a given...)
    Then you need to attract as much attention to this place as you did last time (when this place suddenly became popular)
    After you have so many people your site may become perpetual... But you have to think to yourself "What does MPGH provide which is in short supply?"
    Only if you're site isn't just another hacking forum will it become great...
    Sure, have a forum for your own creation, but remember that people wont flock here to hack your game. For one, it would be so damn easy to do that it would only be an excercise.

Once your site becomes popular you may be able to attract more skilled coders so that your forums will be host to many developments, and maybe one day something will be cracked here first.

Anyhow, take it or leave it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    do you want mpgh to become a leacher heaven? Either let Dave do want he wants (his own money he spent getting this site up) or try to get ppl to mass donate and get this site to be dependent on user demand.... that way ppl will love mpgh more than their mothers yay!

Thanks
    It's not about letting Dave have his way, but the fact of the matter is that people won't come to a forum to help Dave debug his game. Under what I proposed above the game can be peripheral to the website and will be much more actively developed. Also, I only remember one so-called hack released by Dave, too - and it was a memory trainer!

I'm not sure what's caused this paradigm shift in the MPGH staff.

Thanks
    duuuuuuuude get fuckd man!
    dun bag teh staff

Thanks
    woo new avatar

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks
    lol both of us changed avatars

Thanks
    My avatar is only 592786708239562378562 times better

LolXenophobe

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    holy shit thats like 1...2...3......5...... a bajillion times cooler....i wish mine was as cool..........

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567