Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Youtube & League
    Posts
    7,371
    Reputation
    1895
    Thanks
    2,764
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Send Ahmad a VPN Account

    I've gotten emails from my provider about turrent downloads... I finally have decided to go 'VPN'..


    Also for the sake of conversation which VPN service do you use and does it have a speed limit? And can you send one to me?
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion



  2. #2
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,426
    Reputation
    663
    Thanks
    9,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I've gotten emails from my provider about turrent downloads... I finally have decided to go 'VPN'..


    Also for the sake of conversation which VPN service do you use and does it have a speed limit? And can you send one to me?
    Proton, they have tor servers and they're swiss based which switzerland has laws that prevents people from seizing logs so they're one of the only popular no log vpns. I've been using proton for a few years and I cringe so fucking hard when my buds tell me "oh I bought nord for 3 years" like bro...


    Also you should report the torrent you got a strike on to a related sub reddit. Fuck those people who sit around seeding usually broken shit just to log peoples IPs and send a DCMA letter to their isp. That's bottom tier scum job worse than indian scam caller centers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also idk exactly what speed I get it's probably server dependent but my steam download speed is pretty much the same as without the vpn on. 40/50mbs which is around steams cap i think.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  3. #3
    Jov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    xiaomi factory, china
    Posts
    4,501
    Reputation
    4498
    Thanks
    16,931
    this man in 2021 getting the welcome letter from the ISP
    bruhhhhh what are u using thepiratebay.com??
    if u want a vpn dm me in disc ill give u access to my express vpn i got for free




    THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (11-20-2021)

  5. #4
    TriggedHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Buy mullvad

  6. #5
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kann ee meng kill?
    Posts
    2,724
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    3,440
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I literally pay 2 bucks a month for my own KVM and IP, i made a VPN with it. That's a good way to get your own VPN.
    I like fruits!
    Living between Japan and Luxembourg~
     
     


    Ech maachen just dės Idioten :^)

  7. #6
    Magictouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,921
    Reputation
    248
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I got the same couple of years ago, lmao.


    ✔️
    SELLING LEGAL DISC0RD NITROS
    ✔️
    STEAM REGION SWITCH AND FRESH ACCOUNTS
    CAN OFFER OTHER PLATFORMS
    ✔️
    PROFESSIONAL REFUNDER



  8. #7
    I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    167,646,447
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    1220
    Thanks
    7,350
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Express VPN is way to go, I've been using it for almost 2 years, $100 for a year subscription. Fast servers.

  9. #8
    SH0N3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    female
    Location
    shoneshop01@gmail.com
    Posts
    3,075
    Reputation
    645
    Thanks
    1,920
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    im cooking vpns
    Netflix (UHD & HD)
    Spotify Premium Upgrade (Your Account), HBO MAX‏, ‏‎‏‏‎Disney+, Paramount+, Crunchyroll, PornHUB, Grammarly
    AND MORE UP TO 3 YEARS WARRANTY.
    VISIT MY STORE : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1374882

    Years of experience in marketplace, don't waste your money on people with low reputation who might be potential scammers.

    Thousands of fullfilled orders and happy customers

    Up to 3 Years Warranty upon your purchase to receive replacements free of charge.

    Instant Delivery Right After Payment Is Procesed - No Waiting.

    If you take two ore more accounts for 1 Year or Bigger Warranty I'm ready to give a discount!

  10. #9
    LedxHomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Surfshark works, so does nord!

  11. #10
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    24,528
    Reputation
    4747
    Thanks
    12,468
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dont listen to Ahmad, he scammed Ameer



    BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON


  12. #11
    defaulto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    427
    Thanks
    340
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Proton, they have tor servers and they're swiss based which switzerland has laws that prevents people from seizing logs so they're one of the only popular no log vpns.
    Isn't that just the shining thing that gets focused? The servers that are standing in other countries have to log.
    Plus it's probably one of the reasons I don't know it for going to court.

    That's pretty much a misunderstanding of people.

    #LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

  13. #12
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,426
    Reputation
    663
    Thanks
    9,666
    Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
    Isn't that just the shining thing that gets focused? The servers that are standing in other countries have to log.
    Plus it's probably one of the reasons I don't know it for going to court.

    That's pretty much a misunderstanding of people.
    No log means they do not collect user information. When a company or government wants audit logs they contact the VPN ownership which in this case in in switzerland so they have no obligation to give over logs let alone their policy of not collecting logs to begin with. Else you're just looking at a bunch of useless information that all draws back to the vpn company.
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  14. #13
    Jov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    xiaomi factory, china
    Posts
    4,501
    Reputation
    4498
    Thanks
    16,931
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    I literally pay 2 bucks a month for my own KVM and IP, i made a VPN with it. That's a good way to get your own VPN.
    also a good way to get instantly found out, if your only hiding behind one node a hacker especially the fbi can de anonymize you easily, the perk of being on a big vpn with many users is that they have many servers to bounce off of, and theres alot of people connected to the same server, making it harder to deanonymize you. thats why when i hear private vpn, DIY vpn or any of that nonsense i steer clear, it works its a vpn but when shit rly hits the fan its a rock skip away from the feds knowing who you are




    THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

  15. #14
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kann ee meng kill?
    Posts
    2,724
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    3,440
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    also a good way to get instantly found out, if your only hiding behind one node a hacker especially the fbi can de anonymize you easily, the perk of being on a big vpn with many users is that they have many servers to bounce off of, and theres alot of people connected to the same server, making it harder to deanonymize you. thats why when i hear private vpn, DIY vpn or any of that nonsense i steer clear, it works its a vpn but when shit rly hits the fan its a rock skip away from the feds knowing who you are
    I only use a VPN to hide my IP, not to hide from the FBI lmao
    I like fruits!
    Living between Japan and Luxembourg~
     
     


    Ech maachen just dės Idioten :^)

  16. #15
    Jov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    xiaomi factory, china
    Posts
    4,501
    Reputation
    4498
    Thanks
    16,931
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


    I only use a VPN to hide my IP, not to hide from the FBI lmao
    i like to hide from everyone including my isp, in the future vpn wont be enough, you need to hedge urself now




    THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Ahmad's Free Account
    By Ahmad in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. How to send zps to another account?
    By AfuroCrack in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. Send Hack works for account
    By *[K]az_ in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 03:12 AM